First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 13, 2004, 11:35 PM

Post #1 of 42 (4109 views)
Shortcut
Suggestion from all. Can't Post

Hi all,

As the Chair-person of Vast Premium Sdn Bhd, the distributor of Canidae holistic food, Hunter Premium food, Primrose skin and coat supplement and Lovely Bath Shampoo with other accessories and chewies, I am trying to work out an event for all Golden Retrievers owners or lovers to have a party or gathering. There will be free t-shirts, caps, food and others to be distributed. I am working with Mr. Khoo to think of something to make everyone happy as suggested in the earlier post in the Golden retrievers Issues Only thread and to fulfill my promised to Golden retrievers Owners. This is done on pure faith and love of dogs. Canidae would not want to be brand ;

"talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words".

This will be an opportunity for us to give back to the supporter or clients of our products, forum people and Golden retriever owners who are so loyal to the breed. Canidae tries its very best to sponsor this forum so that we can all have some extras in life with our dogs and learn from those who know and to discuss issues in a proper manner about the well-being of our dogs. In today's market conditon, sponsors are hard to come by and volunteers are a rare commodity, therefore, we must not only burden one person to run this web-page but all chip in one way or the other, directly or indirectly, to ensure the continuance and survival of this web and forum that has became part of so many people's lives.

There are agents who are willing to spend thousands and thousands to advertise to gain awareness i.e. advertisements in magazines, pamphlets, Tv, radio and all forms of media advertising but in return do nothing for the people or their dogs who supports them, look, they are only asking for one thing, 'audiences, listen... mine's the best, go buy one"! then, at the end of the day, only the advertisers and their agents win and all are lost... That is why I am very honored to be able to work with Mr. Khoo BiG for his contribution in these for all of us and the money he spent to provide a place for so many to voice their opinions. So, we all must try to do something back in return, contribute in whatever and whichever ways we can, time, money or effort.

I hope all can contribute and give us suggestion on how, where and what we should do to make this happen... Thank you and good luck.

GAN WY

C0m.my

kbs
Enthusiast

May 14, 2004, 1:10 AM

Post #2 of 42 (4087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gan,

Good. It sounds to me we are going to have our own Golden Retrievers Club soon? Tongue Maybe we could start to have a new portal of listing down everything related to Golden Retrievers from it's common GR general standard, current GR points standing to list of all Golden Retrivers breeders list in Malaysia, basically everything related to GR we could find it there... We could start off something like maybe you could hold gathering/meeting with GR owners maybe once in maybe once/two months ? And I do agree that for this club, it should be totally independent and shouldn't be related to any specific dog food/supplement brand just to make this more open and a true GR club. Even without free gifts I think would be fine if we could have a true GR club Smile

For gathering, maybe we could all goto ur place at first and give us chance to admire all ur champion goldens? You don't need to disclose ur address in the forum and maybe whoever that is interested to meet up can send you private mail? And we could arrange to meet and visit your goldens in private at one specific date/time? As I know finding a right place to get together with many dogs are not easy in Malaysia.

Regards,
KBS

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 14, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #3 of 42 (4083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Khoo,

I need to discuss to another Khoo, the tai ko of Pugs Squad to organise something and we are proposing in his domain and out of respect, he must be discuss with. And not to forget he has 50 eyes and 100 ears...sticking in every corners of this forum....Tongue

It is a very good suggestion though. Appreciated.

GAN WY

boon
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 1:34 AM

Post #4 of 42 (4081 views)
Shortcut

wowo...finally somehting new ....

wei i agree with kbs, y don show us ur champs..........before we know what is the real GR look like Wink

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 14, 2004, 2:50 AM

Post #5 of 42 (4071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Boon and KBS,

You can call me and come to KK and visit me anytime. I can show them to you, no problemo... As for the gathering, like I mentioned earleir, Tai Ko Pug must be consulted leh, otherwise say no manners leh????

GAN WY

kbs
Enthusiast

May 14, 2004, 3:07 AM

Post #6 of 42 (4069 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gan,

The GR portal is just a suggestion, it doesn't needs to have a new website; and if our Mr. Pug Tai Ko Tongue agreeds, we can start this within the gundog threads as well ? As for the gathering, I was just thinking something like start it off with something small first for the GR owners at least to know each other better and it doesn't need to really be a big official gathering thingy, just like how the pug has first started their meet-up and gathering. But of course, if Mr. Khoo is also interested in helping us for our GR group, the better Cool.

And yes, I would love to see ur GRs one day, as I've never seen 20+ champion GRs all at one time. Really looking forward to that.

Regards,
KBS

mackmack
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 6:23 AM

Post #7 of 42 (4062 views)
Shortcut

Great to hear about the above "discussion"!!!

I'm a great fan of Golden Retrievers. Anticipating to see our very own M'sian GR Club/Chapter.

Gan, If you are going to do anything for the GOOD of GRs..... I'm definitely one of your supporters!Wink

and the gathering that you proposed above. wow! 1 word: GREAT!!! with free stuffs "tim" ar.... lagi bagus la.Angelic

(off topic: Hey Gan~ I tried to stop by your shop hope to buy an emergency bag of canidae, but CLOSED la.... what time u open ur biz??)

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 14, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #8 of 42 (4043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mack Mack,

The promised will be kept at the gathering and I sometimes open at 12.30pm, sorry for the delay because after I 'kow tim' all my dogs, I spend some time with my 17 months junior, he is growing at light speed and I do not want to miss out on that. Champion is close on Wednesday though I am here at odd hours to clear their pooh and feed the donkeys...!

Ok, KBS and Boon, I am extending to you the invitation to visit me at KK. For the small gathering, you must firstly understand, we are putting out the message in this forum and you know if anything is proposed here must go through pug tai ko, that's the rule, unless you have a set of new ideas you wanna let me know?

GAN WY

mackmack
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 6:12 AM

Post #9 of 42 (3994 views)
Shortcut

Thanks again for the FOC magazines.Smile

Regarding GR gatherings....
why not we start to have small get-to-gather sessions like the pug gang?
FYI, I like pugs very much too. and I join their outings too. We started off to have some small chit chat sessions; then pot-luck parties at members' house. the headcounts who attend the parties are increasing. we can simple have 20+ of members and 20+ of pugs during a gathering. We share things about the breed, food, commercial products and tips to keep such breed. Moreover, the PS gang just organised a trip to PD!! cant wait to have GRs' outing in those beach resorts...Angelic

Think we can start something similarly for our beloved GRs.... and maybe we can outbeat the pug gathering...Tongue (heheeheh.... putting my head on the chop-board now.... hope PS ppl never come into this threadTongueTongue).

Sooner or later,
i believe the GR chapter can be a REAL and succesful one. Smile

CHEERS~

pinky55poo
ALPHA

May 19, 2004, 5:04 PM

Post #10 of 42 (3985 views)
Shortcut

AHAH!!! caught you!!!!!Sly you can try to catch up with us but just to remind you, we dah months ahead loh Laugh & our 7th gathering dah tetap for june & & also our agenda dah full til at least oct04! LaughLaugh

neh neh neh neh neh TongueTongue

cheers
pug rules!

mackmack
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 6:36 PM

Post #11 of 42 (3984 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinky55poo] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes la Yes la....

not only the Masters' Party,
but also the Slaves' Party,
and swimming sessions....
vacations.....
Tongue

that's why loh.... PS can make it, we GR also can make it happen one day too~Angelic

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 21, 2004, 9:52 PM

Post #12 of 42 (3967 views)
Shortcut

Hi MAck,

KBS told me a certain location we can go where there are beautiful water and clean environment, Dr. Kwan has a secret location too, maybe, one of these days, we will suggest a place and go have a whale of time, PD trip is easy because I know the organiser, wait till we organise something good and kick some Pugs' butt...!!! Hee...!!

GAN WY

kbs
Enthusiast

May 21, 2004, 10:18 PM

Post #13 of 42 (3965 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gan,

Yes. We should do that for our retriever gang one day.

p/s: by the way, do you have any messenger contact? Mine is Binsoo@hotmail.com

KBS

(This post was edited by kbs on May 21, 2004, 10:20 PM)

xyne
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 11:00 PM

Post #14 of 42 (3961 views)
Shortcut

I think it is excellent.. would really like to meet all retriever members n share our appreciation for the breed...and learn more!!!

U have my support.. definitely!!! SmileSmile .. could we even publish our own magazine perhaps?? i mean coming into the forum was something educational for me.. its just another channel which works the same for the forum.

mackmack
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 11:02 PM

Post #15 of 42 (3961 views)
Shortcut

ek-hem.....
i'm also one of the pug gang.... sheeeee.....Blush

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 21, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #16 of 42 (3957 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Alamak, Mack Mack is a pug spy... KBS, you can get me at or visit .com.my and X-men, magazine will be a big task leh.. needs lots of support and funds, you know, the pug sifu has spend a fortunei n $$RMRM and time to make this web a success...

GAN WY

xyne
Doggyman

May 22, 2004, 1:11 AM

Post #17 of 42 (3944 views)
Shortcut

hahaa.. u din know mack mack is aso fr pug?? but i'm sure her input will be very good...

hmm... wat else can we do??

mackmack
Doggyman

May 22, 2004, 9:12 AM

Post #18 of 42 (3937 views)
Shortcut

Then I'll be SPYing everywhere in this forum lu~

Don't forget.... I'm also a Beagle ownerTongueWink

well.... if possible, jsut reveal us the "secret place" to bring the retrievers there... let's do it in private emails then. I do have an "incomplete" list of the Just Retrievers Gang.Wink

connie82
Novice

May 23, 2004, 5:21 AM

Post #19 of 42 (3926 views)
Shortcut

Hi mack mack...

If u people are having a gathering for Gr owners... do remember to count me in... I wish to join too... and learn more from you guys.. since I am a new owner... and do not know much about the breed yet...

-Connie-

mackmack
Doggyman

May 24, 2004, 9:42 AM

Post #20 of 42 (3912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [connie82] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

Have you join our Just Retrievers list under the Gundog Section? you may also leave your email address there so we could keep you updated for future GR's gathering.Smile

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 25, 2004, 1:44 AM

Post #21 of 42 (3889 views)
Shortcut

Hi Mack Mack,

The new picture very nice leh, very big head and nice eyes set, just like the owner, killer eyes...Blush

GAN WY

xyne
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 2:01 AM

Post #22 of 42 (3888 views)
Shortcut

mr gan... u blur d... hehee.. how can X become mack mack?? hahaa

the new pic?? mack's pic or my avatar?? Tongue

anyway, tx for the mags...it was really good read.. and the cow hoofs i got the other day really works.. only prob is the hind teeth cant seem to get cleaned tho.. harvey vomitted the hoof bits the next day..wasnt even processed... Crazy .. normal??

mackmack
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 5:12 AM

Post #23 of 42 (3879 views)
Shortcut

Arlo Mr Gan...... =/= Harvey boy ler...... CrazyUnimpressed

The owners are Ying here, and Amy the X la...... Blush

(This post was edited by mackmack on May 25, 2004, 5:13 AM)

boon
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 5:46 PM

Post #24 of 42 (3866 views)
Shortcut

Hi

for teeth cleaning, is not one off kind of thing, u need to have them chew on bones once in a while to maintain and this will make them have a really shine and clean tooth.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

xyne
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 6:41 PM

Post #25 of 42 (3864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Suggestion from all. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi boon..

yup..totally agree... but even with big bones, they seem to chew with their front teeth more.. even when i try to brush or wipe with cloth.. i cant get to the deeper dentures.... n they r getting kinda yellowwww leh.. any quick tips tips?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my