First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 12:14 AM

Post #1 of 581 (6100 views)
Shortcut
Old Member, New Puppy!!!! Can't Post

Hi everyone...

Just wanna introduce my new furkid to the forum... She is little roxy... I've had her for 2 weeks now... someone just left her at our door.. and she is a real darling.. sort of like an early santa claus...heheeee

Dunno wat breed.. but she looks like a toy fox terrier for now.. still kinda tiny... really cute Tongue

BTW, i have 3 other dogs Cool

nathalie
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 2:19 AM

Post #2 of 581 (6097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi xyne,

welcome to Roxy but not u..hehe...Tongue

saja want to kacau your thread nia...Laugh

give roxy a hug on my behalf ya? Wink

xyne
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 3:01 AM

Post #3 of 581 (6094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wat???!!! no welcome to me??? hehehe its ok la.. i oredi feel at home... Tongue

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 12, 2004, 3:53 AM

Post #4 of 581 (6091 views)
Shortcut

Hi Amy !

She is a miniature schanuzer. how old is her and lucky she found u - the 'angel' who is taking care of her mar AngelicAngelicAngelic lucky her man.... leng lui sum more hehehehe.... so bringing her out to meet us at the 23rd gathering ? Wink

cheers,
minglmy

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 12, 2004, 2:18 PM

Post #5 of 581 (6084 views)
Shortcut

Wah, so nice someone just left a min schauzer for you....heheheh Wink How I wish some left one for me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

xyne
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 7:58 PM

Post #6 of 581 (6080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ming yang...

heheee....little roxy is probably about 5 to 8 weeks.. I cant quite tell... she's not a miniature schnauzer though... think she is a cross breed.. but right now, she looks like a toy fox terrier to us... Blush

i load her pic on the avatar show u Tongue

she's still not finished with her vaccine n stuff... so i might not bring her out.. i dunno yet lor.. if vet say ok..i will definitely take her out!!! Cool

hey.. i havent met lightning!!! lets catch up during the gathering ya Tongue

xyne
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 8:02 PM

Post #7 of 581 (6079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi connie.. no lah... its not a min schnauzer.. hehehe.. the avatar with schnauzer is my 3 yr ol popeye.. hehee...

our new roxy is probably a mix breed.. what dogs have you got??

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 12, 2004, 9:09 PM

Post #8 of 581 (6075 views)
Shortcut

wah so small ar ! luckily she found u then... (bet u she knows which gate to run to when she was running abt on the street) Tongue sniff out the nice leng lui to care for her Angelic

ya... lots of ppl have yet to meet up with lightning girl Smile hope to bring her out for the gathering soon too la. With a small car and 3 dogs + 2 human is not easy ler. Told my bf to get a SUV next time so that I can bring ALL the doggies go kai kai. LOL.... good eh?

cheers,
minglmy

xyne
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #9 of 581 (6070 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaa.. where got la leng lui?? she was left in a box.. but she climbed out n went into our house.. and i think probably panicked n didnt go anywhere else cos of the big boys at home. luckily tyson didnt hurt her...

maybe the original owner saw that we had 3 dogs.. and pops just finished grooming that day.. they must have felt we would be dog lovers... and lucky for roxy too cos she is quite happy with us straight away.

3 dogs n 2 adults in a small car... hmm... but your dogs not very big mah.. and they are all so obedient.. i think u hand carry in a big bag also can leh.. but i like the idea of a SUV, i'd like to have one too...... have u gotten the car sticker fiona's selling? then put on there n it'll look so nice Smile ...

j9yne

May 12, 2004, 10:26 PM

Post #10 of 581 (6067 views)
Shortcut

Hie.. i read ur thread at the rescue and adoption section. glad to know u've decided to give her a good home! and she's really adorable Wink

current doggie at home : junior (silky terrier) Frown
my wish list : ckcs Frown

nathalie
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 10:48 PM

Post #11 of 581 (6064 views)
Shortcut

Smilehehe

wah lenglui..sure very leng wan..hmmm..no wonderlah got vain BF coz muz upkeep for the gf mah..hehe

mana dare not to welcome u? WELCOME CHECH CHEH & ROXY....

this is nat here with teddy & tyrus from penang...hahaLaugh

xyne
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #12 of 581 (6062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j9yne] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi!!!.. ya.. i think she's happy to stay with us...she's like my mom's baby now...we hope to give her the best too... i guess when u think about giving something up, tats when u realise u want them more i guess..

wats the name of ur furkid??? looks really cute too.. are u going to the next gathering??

xyne
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #13 of 581 (6061 views)
Shortcut

hehee.. don la.. say until i like so garang.. talk abt high maintenance?? i think u r lagi high.. somemore 80 pairs of shoe target to meet wor.. heheee.. ur bf recovered frm his pengsan oredi onot??

eii.. u can not come to KL earlier meh?? then mah can join us at the gathering la... do consider....

j9yne

May 12, 2004, 11:50 PM

Post #14 of 581 (6056 views)
Shortcut

hello Smile.. that's my silky, his name is junior. he's 5 mths old now. and he's teething.. managed to keep a few of his baby teeth SlySly. his looks has changed quite a bit.. but lazy to update the avatar lar Tongue

xyne
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 12:45 AM

Post #15 of 581 (6052 views)
Shortcut

eeeiii.. soo cute.. only 5 month now?? they grow very fast hor?? better take more pics...

nathalie
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 1:46 AM

Post #16 of 581 (6050 views)
Shortcut

Frowncannot coz my exam ends on the 28th..so tak sempat...Frown

hehe..i think u have higher maintenance than melah..my 80 pairs of shoes all chepo ones..not like u all branded wans..Tongue

nope..last nite he said how come my targer keeps on increasing ah? i say as i grow up surelah it increased..hahaWink

mitch
Enthusiast

May 13, 2004, 5:11 AM

Post #17 of 581 (6045 views)
Shortcut

hi roxy welcome to puppy.com Sly. now roxy has a good onwer, bro n sis (ur 3 dogs). she knows she is safe to b with u n lots of love n caring. roxy is really lucky that she found u. i think it is a faithAngelic. by the way, what to u mean "like an early santa claus"? she sure is a cute little pup.

j9yne

May 13, 2004, 8:17 AM

Post #18 of 581 (6042 views)
Shortcut

yups they grow real fast! and time really flies with them around ler. feels like yest when i just brought him home. so tiny that time... now almost double the size ade Tongue. and twice as manja Laugh

ur rozy seems so adorable lar.. i like her white coat. seems so innocent like that Sly

kesuke
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 9:18 AM

Post #19 of 581 (6040 views)
Shortcut

wei...late welcome to roxy!! Cool

eh i din even know you decided to keep her until i read your post in the adoption thread lah...wah lao...Crazy mau pengsan going thru all the posts.. anyway...you must be so happy lah..ehhehe..coz finally got a girl girl for you to sek sek! LaughCool see so fast change avatar liao..kekekek..

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

nathalie
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 11:02 AM

Post #20 of 581 (6039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke,xyne] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

somore this gal get 2 wear roxy stuffs wor..luckily she dun have long hair or else she'll tie all those floral stuffs like a Shi tzu..heheTongue

kesuke
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 11:41 AM

Post #21 of 581 (6038 views)
Shortcut

hahahah....ya ya!!! but it's also a *pity* that this gal doesn't has long hair...or else her mummy will be so happy "decorating" her....hehehehe......SlySly

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

xyne
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 5:49 PM

Post #22 of 581 (6034 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mitch] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mitch!!! tx... u have a husky???!!!! i like!!!!! how old oredi??

ooh.. santa claus cos someone dropped her off on our door stepma.. mah like santa's early christmas present lor.. heheeTongue

xyne
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #23 of 581 (6033 views)
Shortcut

yaa... i think she has grown quite abit since she came... have a feeling she will be bigger than i expected...Frown ... kinda hoped she will be small small lor.. cuter mah hor.. when she chew oso wont cause so much damage,...heheeeeLaughLaughLaugh

her white coat still very soft.. can still see thru the skin.. i wonder if it will change later hor..

SlySly all dogs look innocent only la.. but they can really bully us wanLaughLaugh

xyne
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 6:07 PM

Post #24 of 581 (6031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi... finally u found us here!!! Blush

this girl roxy is quite hyper.. cant stay still u know.. not even to let me manja n sek sek la.. all she wants is to bite!!!! my mom's hands got so many scratches..sigh.. luckily the mouth still small small..

eeii.. i think the cache still not cleared.. i cant see the avatar yet... i think i didnt set it to the right size.. does it look funny??

xyne
Doggyman

May 13, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #25 of 581 (6030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie, kesuke] Old Member, New Puppy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

LaughLaugh.. how u know i will 'decorate' her?? hehee.. true oso la hor..sure i will put ribbons n pins on her.. but lucky she isnt long furred.. later i gotta groom until pening...CrazyCrazy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my