Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hello everyone

alanzul
Novice

May 11, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #1 of 20 (1365 views)
Shortcut
Hello everyone Can't Post

Hi, nice to see so many dog lovers in Malaysia. My dogs name is Sumo, he's 14 months old and looking for a girlfriend.

Interested in any activities on the East Coast,

All the best,

Concorn
ALPHA

May 11, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #2 of 20 (1363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanzul] Hello everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Alanzul,

Welcome on board!! M sure u will find a gf for ur Sumo. Don't b such a hurry!! Find a really suitable one and Sumo really loves her. Ok.

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 12:04 AM

Post #3 of 20 (1357 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

Welcome... hope you have fun here and meet many many fantastic ppl... what bredd is that grey fluffy one next to your giant Sumo???...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

nathalie
Doggyman

May 12, 2004, 2:22 AM

Post #4 of 20 (1352 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

welcome to you & sumo...

hope you'll enjoy yourself here Tongue

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 12, 2004, 3:50 AM

Post #5 of 20 (1349 views)
Shortcut

Hi alanzul,

Warm welcome to the forum here !

cheers,
minglmy

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

May 12, 2004, 7:48 AM

Post #6 of 20 (1344 views)
Shortcut

hai alanzul n sumo, your sumo is handsone leh..... i also got two st.bernard bmax n angelSmile. where do u stay?

kitconnie78
ALPHA

May 12, 2004, 2:15 PM

Post #7 of 20 (1342 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. What a nice St. Bernard. You are from east coast. Which part?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

alanzul
Novice

May 12, 2004, 5:50 PM

Post #8 of 20 (1338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Hello everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello ladee_m, First of all, may I say thanks to all who have welcomed us to the club. I can say right now its one of the best sites in Malaysia and thats thanks to your goods selves and your common love of your furkids.

The firball next to Sumo is a Chinchilla Persian named Kuliot. My wife has 16 cats at present but luckily they have all taken to Sumo, the biggest problem is that he doesn't know his own size!!Crazy

Cheers,

Alan

alanzul
Novice

May 12, 2004, 6:07 PM

Post #9 of 20 (1337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer6636] Hello everyone [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jennifer6636, Nice to hear from you. I saw your thread regards getting your St. Bernard from Johor and now I'm following the same trail this weekend.

I'm living in Kuantan and judging by the threads regards doggy friendly areas, I seem to be quite lucky due to all the secluded beaches I can take Sumo to. I still have to be aware of the restrictions and wish it was a bit more open. I'm from Scotland and have had dogs all my life and in Europe you can go anywhere with your dog so I feel a bit tied. However, having said that, Sumo is well recieved in Kuantan, by all, (probably his size!) and I find that most of the people here are quite open minded and as long Sumo behaves its OK. Do you intend to breed your dogs? I'm wondering if there are that many people who would know how to look after such a big dog . There so cuddly as a pup but that doesn't last long? As you know, its a full time job maintaining them ,not to mention the sore feet!!Frown

Cheers,

Alan

phoenix
K9 Kaki

May 13, 2004, 5:34 PM

Post #10 of 20 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

silvrash
Enthusiast

May 13, 2004, 9:27 PM

Post #11 of 20 (1323 views)
Shortcut

SmileHI!!! Welcome

Great dog thereCoolmy dad like st bernard a lot too but its too hard to take care of and we got many dogs already.Unsure

16 cats!!!ShockedMy friends also got about 10 cat and a 2 dogs but her dogs are afraid of the catsPirate
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

May 14, 2004, 7:27 AM

Post #12 of 20 (1315 views)
Shortcut

hai alan, nice to meet u..Smile r u plan to get another st.bernard? your sumo now is 14 month, what is his weight? oh..yes...my husband now is crazy with st.bernard...he plan to breed Angelic n one more question..your sumo fear or not?

alanzul
Novice

May 14, 2004, 4:16 PM

Post #13 of 20 (1308 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jennifer, Angelicnice to hear from you. Sumo was at the vets last week for quick check and he is 50 kilos. I'm watching his weight as I'm worried he gets too heavy for his hip joints etc. As I said, I'm worried to breed, as I don't think there are too many people about who appreciate the resposibility of having such a big dog. I'm not sure what you mean by "fear or not", sorry! Unsure but he is not fierce when out doors, very manja lah but he will protect our property, his area and is a very good guard dog. His temperament is very good and he is a very relaxed dog. All in all, he's a very loving dog!! We are thinking of getting another one but not for breeding at the moment. We plan to take a trip to Johor tomorrow, really just to see whats going on and whats available, who knows? we may find one?

How about your male? He's a bit older I believe. Are you having problems controlling him with the young female about? One thing about St.Bernards is that they are very headstrong and stubborn Crazywhen they want to be!! Sumo is pretty well trained and 99% of the time is obedient but if he gets other ideas, Oh Oh, watch out!!

Ever taken your dog for a walk when he decides to lie down in the road!! what to do with 50 kilo's???

Anyway, enough said, keep in touch,Blush

Alan

xyne
Doggyman

May 14, 2004, 7:03 PM

Post #14 of 20 (1305 views)
Shortcut

hi there.. welcome!!

sumo is so big!!! wont be able to carry him cos he's even heavier than me... but sooo nice to hug la.. like a hige pillow!!LaughLaugh.. and he's alright with so many cats??? tats really nice.

saw u r going to johor...there r quite a few members in johor also.. maybe u can start a thread to find more members near your place, so u can meet them too??

yuanyuan
ALPHA

May 14, 2004, 7:12 PM

Post #15 of 20 (1304 views)
Shortcut

i love to watch st.bernard...and ur sumo is handsome... (wat a cute name also)

i love to touch them... can hug them like pillow... too bad... me cannot afford to hv it...

maybe someday later after my financial is strong and got my own house with big garden...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

May 14, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #16 of 20 (1300 views)
Shortcut

hai alan, hear from u..u r going to johor tomorrow...i call up this morning regarding my puppy bernard birth cert...n ask the breeder got puppy or not..he said at the moment no leh.. he said got customer order 4 puppy leh...still in the waiting list.Unsure
sorry...i type wrong word..is fierceCrazy my male bernard is fierce indoor...outdoor also ok...but like to kejar dog or cat....n chicken...one day morning..one chicken walk in our space...he run fast..n bite the chicken until die liao..Pirate
otherwise he is ok...
my male bernard is 2 years +. he very sayang the female bernard but i worry he will step on her...so at the moment i keep her in house n sleep in my room but not my bed lah...Tongue
two of my st.bernard r not headstrong n stubborn...they will do wat ever i say n they r very manja wan.
my male st.bernard is68 kg last month when i send him to the vet for heardguard injection. when i take him for jalan-jalan for 45 minute....he never lie down in the road wan...when he sampai house than fast..go inside the house n lie down n rest...wait for 30 minute i only let him drink water...he very funny wan...will put his whole head into the water n blow bubble..he like to play with water..r your st.bernard aslo like to play with water..
ok...long writing liao...bye...keep in touch.Blush

(This post was edited by jennifer6636 on May 14, 2004, 9:26 PM)

JolinG
Doggyman

May 16, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #17 of 20 (1288 views)
Shortcut

hie there welcome to the forum

its that ur dog.......the st bernard with a cat next to it?

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

May 31, 2004, 9:57 PM

Post #18 of 20 (1275 views)
Shortcut

ha alan, did u go to the johor kennel?

shawnlim
Canine Addict

Jun 1, 2004, 12:05 PM

Post #19 of 20 (1272 views)
Shortcut

hie!!

welcome to the forum
L@VIER

alanzul
Novice

Jun 9, 2004, 4:25 PM

Post #20 of 20 (1265 views)
Shortcut

Hi, offshore at present, will reply next week,

Alan

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my