KawChai
Enthusiast

Dec 27, 2002, 5:13 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1456 views)
Shortcut
1 puppy & 1 dog....got problem ?? Can't Post

Hello all,

I have decided to adopt another pug ....so, yoda will have a 'kawan' soon Blush

This pug is slightly older 1 year plus. He will fully housetrain ( in his owner house , not sure later in my house but i think shouldn't be a problem). Very good boy , don't bite things anymore.

While Yoda is coming to 5 months, very notti, not house-train but spot train as he is only allow to be in his room when there isn't anyone at home bcoz he bites everything including the wall Crazy

I plan to let both of them share the room but the older puggy will have freedom to roam around the house when there are people in the house. But no no for Yoda. Will yoda get jealous ?

Also, currently Yoda pee&poo inside the room on a plastic mat ( he is spot-train, he only pee&poo on this plastic mat), do you think the older puggy will follow yoda when he yoda pee&poo inside the room?

Yoda pee&poo 3-4 times a day. Even though i bring him to toilet every morning & night, but he will still need to pee.poo 2 times in the room Blush

So, i just wonder when there are 2 dogs ( 1 pup & one dog), is there anything that i should look out for ?

Will they share toys ?

I know puppy/dogs sometimes get jealous..how to prevent this ? How to prevent territory markings too ?

Smile Smile

Ohh..1 more. How to introduce this new fren to Yoda, I don't want Yoda to think that he is the taiko in the room & start bullying the new puggy, how to get them to be friend & share share everything...

(This post was edited by KawChai on Dec 27, 2002, 5:17 PM)

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Dec 30, 2002, 9:14 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KawChai] 1 puppy & 1 dog....got problem ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kawchai,

first of all I wanna to congras you on the new coming pug. Wink

so good that Yoda got a new fren which is a ta ke ke, that can protect him. I think Yoda wont jeolous right? may be at the few month early u got to keep an eye on them, because Yoda still a small litter boy right? must remember to take care of their eye when they playing like siau. This is my own opinion. BlushBlush

KawChai
Enthusiast

Jan 1, 2003, 5:40 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] 1 puppy & 1 dog....got problem ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yealor...kennot put them together. Yoda very siau...i just saw him bitting off part of the wall Mad . I think he ate some of it ..now poo poo also become soft....liao....

Crazy

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Jan 2, 2003, 4:49 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KawChai] 1 puppy & 1 dog....got problem ?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Kawchai,

actually I think is normal for Yoda to bite anything. Because tiger also the same eventhough now he is a big boy. But still likes that when he know that we dont notice him (usually we all are asleep). Just that the condition is better than when he is a small boyFrown

so u go to cy birthday or not? we will go this time, hope to see u there.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my