Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
My Fetcher !

calida
Novice

Feb 11, 2002, 8:21 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1705 views)
Shortcut
My Fetcher ! Can't Post

I just logged out from the forum but then received a msg from Derrickok & asking me to introduce myself... I was so surprised since I seldom contribute to the forum & just normally viewing the post only, but then still somebody notice me... Wink

Well, as the username applied, my name is Calida Chan. I have a poodle named Fetcher, she is now going to 1 year old. I am a Sabahan, so I will need to go back to Sabah once a year, that's why I ever posted a msg on where should I board my Fetcher ! Tongue

I owned 2 poodles before when I was in Sabah. I was not really into it as my grandmother took care of them. Now then I have adopted Fetcher, and I am the one who take care of her. I read a lot of books regarding pets & this web site do help me a lot on this matter. Smile

As I am not working currently, so I normally spend my spare time on designning web pages. In fact, I am constructing a web site for Fetcher, if I have any outcome, sure I will let you guys know it, okay? Make sure you guys will visit the site then. Cool

Okay, this is about me & my Fetcher for now... Happy Chinese New Year ! Smile
Attachments: myfetcher.jpg (7.97 KB)

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 11, 2002, 8:38 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [calida] My Fetcher ! [In reply to] Can't Post

ThankQ Calida Chan. for your introduction. We at puppycom are a helpful and friebdly lot. Some of us have numerous years of doggie related experience in dealing with nagging problems on dogs. So do feel comfortable to post any questions you wish to ask.
BTW, you said that you are designing a web page for Fetcher. I am also looking into this for my Dalmatians. Perhaps after the holidays either you could get in touch with me or whatever it is convenient, you could also help me to design a page for my Dalmatians to be hosted in puppycom.
Regards.

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Feb 11, 2002, 2:56 PM)

leopui
K9 Maniac

Feb 11, 2002, 8:47 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1693 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to Puppy Com! Hope you find this Forum interesting and educational... 2 of many things we strive for.

You’ve come to the right place to learn more about dog ownership and the responsibilities it entails. If you will browse and read through our numerous boards, you will come to realize that it’s a whole new world out there, one that is challenging and yet so rewarding.

You will be able to draw on the experiences, advice and tips from other dog-people and hopefully, will be able to minimize or prevent the mistakes we made when we were starting out.

You'll also meet a lot of folks here and will make new friends. By doing so, you will join the ranks in spreading the word of responsible dog-ownership. We counting to see more of your posts here in Puppy Com.
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

(This post was edited by leopui on Feb 11, 2002, 8:58 AM)

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 11, 2002, 7:06 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1684 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do Smile And yes, the people here are VERY friendly, so don't hesitate in posting as many messages as you want! We all want to get to know you! Oh, and your poodle is an absolute darling! I definitely will check out her website once it's done! Wink In fact, I'm also going to start work on my dog's website soon...

-= Tisha =-

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my