Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Cert for new puppy!!

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 12:28 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1589 views)
Shortcut
Cert for new puppy!! Can't Post

Hi Mr Khoo!! One of my freind ask me how to apply the cert for new puppy? TQ!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Dec 27, 2002, 1:42 AM

Post #2 of 8 (1582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Cert for new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ashley,

The parents (Sire & Dam) are both pedigree ? If yes, then u can call MKA and ask them to mail or fax u the form for registration.

If either/neither the parents are not pedigree, then there is no way for u to apply a cert for the puppies.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 6:51 PM

Post #3 of 8 (1572 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Cert for new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon TQ!! Their parents all pedigree but the baby all i think got one month. Still can do cert ah?? Need to take any photo buh? if my freind from Taiping how he going to apply the form and where should he go ? Ipoh? TQ!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

Riccaval
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 7:21 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1571 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ashley,
Did your friend get the puppy from a pet shop or a breeder. If yes, then its the responsibility of the petshop/breeder to apply for the pedigree cert. provided the parents of the puppy is registered with MKA. Your friend will have to follow-up with person who sold her the pup. Like Boon said if the pup is adopted and the parent is not registered then there is no way to get a cert.
If your friend bred the puppy from his/her own dogs then she has to get the form from MKA to do the proper registration provided the parents are registered with MKA. There are certain time frame to comply with for registering the pup if not there will be a fine or even rejection. Of hand I have forgotten what the time frame is 14 days or 1 mth from date of whelp. Maybe some members can help or I can check it out later.
Hope I have been of help.
Riccaval
p/s my daughter's name is also Ashley.:o)

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 27, 2002, 8:01 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Cert for new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Riccaval! TQ for u help, i will ask my friend got and get the form! He is breed the puppy from his own dogs!! But i think he dowan to do the cert cos very troublem right !!

Hihi! Ur daughter ho old ?!Wink
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 5, 2003, 11:43 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1544 views)
Shortcut

hello ashley, yeah, i know it'r quite troublesome not to mention the duration that MKA takes to process... but you must also understand that if they pup is a pedigree and if there's no cert, this would affect thier next generation as getting a cert would be even more difficult in future... and what about microchip? all puppies after March 02 has to get it done and the microchip number has to be the same as on it's cert.

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 7:08 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Cert for new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eve!! If my puppy all no cert should i bring them to do microchip ? How much for the microchip?TQ!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 7:15 PM

Post #8 of 8 (1539 views)
Shortcut

i am not sure, you have to call up MKA to check... as far as i know, should have cert and the cert number should be the same as the chip number.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my