IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Where to get grooming course?

alvin_augustus

May 5, 2004, 5:11 PM

Post #1 of 6 (2535 views)
Shortcut
Where to get grooming course? Can't Post

Hello, can someone tell me where to find grooming course centre? Am new in this website, and wish to get a course for myself and my puppies as well...

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

joycet78

Sep 17, 2004, 11:23 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin_augustus] Where to get grooming course? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi alvin,

I'm also looking for the same info. will let you know when i receive some replies....
JT78

alvin_augustus

Sep 18, 2004, 12:53 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joycet78] Where to get grooming course? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Joycet78,

You may get the course from the Wow Wow & Meow Meow petshop which it located at Pudu area....! For the junior course (basic grooming only meaning only teach you bath the dog, clean their ear, eye, nail trimming, paws hair trimming, dry the coat) it cost only few thousands, and for Professional Course their charges is almost RM 14K ++....I think so. They will give you all the necessary tools and accessories, like grooming kits, comb, grooming table, ....and so on ....etc. All is include on the cost already. If you are keen to know more about...you may call the Lecturer directly by yourself, her name is Ms Yuree (012-2083581); and the other Groomer in town is around Jalan Imbi area, her charges is Six thousand something for the full course. But I do not know which is best and which is bad, you got to go and interview them and consult them for the course.

I think the best way to do is to ask friends around and visit to their shop by yourself and experience their grooming skill on the spot. You may ask them to show you the dog which is just finish grooming...trimming...

I will try to find out the contact of the Jalan Imbi lady for you.... just give me some time and I will you put up here again on tomorrow or Sunday....Hope the above information is informative enough for your reference.

I do not take the class due to my timetable cannot meet their requirement, the class is fall on every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday....( If am not mistaken lor..from morning until afternoon time....almost whole day lol) Anyway, you may call them now.....cepat cepat lol!

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

joycet78

Sep 21, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #4 of 6 (2363 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for the info, it was very helpful.

I'v called Ms Yuree, this morning and was informed that there is a special offer for grooming course - RM5999/= without equipment and she will provide me with more info this afternoon. ( she was bathing the dogs...when i called)

Will keep you informed, btw: do you have the Imbi lady no? If you do pls pls let me know. thanks a million!

rdgsTongue
JT78

alvin_augustus

Sep 22, 2004, 12:09 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joycet78] Where to get grooming course? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi to you,

First of all, I would like to know about Ms Yuree's grooming course, you have mentioned that she offer the course on RM5999/= and its only the course without any accessories or kits??? If we wanna join and without the tools and kits, how to complete the course??? We must get it from her or outside? Its cheaper to get from her? If for Petshop in SS2 as I mentioned before, you can also get special price on all the complete set for grooming course.

RM5999/= include the notes? Cause this is the most helpful stuff for your reference in future when you own your petshop. If I am not mistaken, the notes is thick like telephone directory book too.

You may find for another alternative from Ms Irene whoes owned a grooming class in Jalan Imbi area ( I think so), and the contact number is 012-655 9387. Call during business operation hour only (10am -- 7.30pm). Please let me know once you have all the information, I need them too. I really wish I can join and complete the course as soon as possible like you. All the best and have a nice day to you and your doggy....(what breed of doggy you have?)

Alvin Augustus Ng

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jun 14, 2005, 8:57 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2079 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

just wonder did u take the course?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my