IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Papillon puppy available???

alvin_augustus

Apr 29, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #1 of 21 (2666 views)
Shortcut
Papillon puppy available??? Can't Post

I wish someone could help me looking for this breed called 'Papillon' or 'Phalene'........its actually the same breed named, but the first one is c/w standing straight ears, and the second name is because their ears are dropped. Please let me know if anyone know about it! Thank you very much to everyone and wish to have a nice day.Smile

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 29, 2004, 8:31 PM

Post #2 of 21 (2657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin_augustus] Papillon puppy available??? [In reply to] Can't Post

I saw a few during the dog show.... check out with MKA ok

cheers,
minglmy

alvin_augustus

Apr 30, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #3 of 21 (2647 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Papillon puppy available??? [In reply to] Can't Post

thank alot Ming!!! I will check it out from MKA. By the way, how to get know there is got dog show in KL? Is it from this puppy.com? or....they will send any flyers to our email address?.... really thank for your kindness to reply me....cause normally there is no one would do so.....Frown once again...thanks alot!Smile

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 30, 2004, 4:30 AM

Post #4 of 21 (2645 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi

hope this link can help u :

http://www.puppy.com.my/...ws_for_2004_P118646/

ashley
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2004, 8:44 PM

Post #5 of 21 (2641 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Last time at dog show saw this breed b4, some people call them butterfly dog. Cos of their ear. I ask the owner where she get this dog, she told me that dog import from Taiwan. Around RM3.5K Tongue

May be next time u can ask her. if u meet her. Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

alvin_augustus

May 1, 2004, 12:34 AM

Post #6 of 21 (2634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Papillon puppy available??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi nathalie.... thank alot for your percious information... I still failed to get it! anyway....thank you so much. mind to tell me where you from? Keep in touch.

Alvin Augustus Ng

alvin_augustus

May 1, 2004, 12:37 AM

Post #7 of 21 (2633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Papillon puppy available??? [In reply to] Can't Post

and thank you also my friend! as above message mentioned, I failed to get it too. Anyway...wish to keep in touch with you guys in the future to come. Will go to Ipoh to pick my new puppy (tricolor American Cocker Spaniel, black white and tan). His name is Dawn, and the one I hv currently is a female American Cocker Spaniel which is in tan and white color. Mind to tell me more about you and your dog?

Alvin Augustus Ng

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 1, 2004, 1:18 AM

Post #8 of 21 (2630 views)
Shortcut

Well, you could check puppy.com under the - Dog show and Championship for more details as the members would post it up once we got news on dog shows from the. Good Luck !

cheers,
minglmy

ashley
ALPHA

May 1, 2004, 1:23 AM

Post #9 of 21 (2630 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alvin Smile

I hope u can get ur dream dog ! Dont forget to show me that time. Cos b4 i get chihuahua i like this dog. But i know very susah to find. Or may be u try to import from other country .

Me ah nothing to tell u loh, is a girl than from Pg. I got 5 doggie with me now. !! ShockedSmile 2 shitzu , 2 fatty chihuahua, one GR. Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

nathalie
Doggyman

May 1, 2004, 7:16 AM

Post #10 of 21 (2626 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

u r most welcome..i'm from Penang. Anyway u sound like u are in a hurry of getting a papillion...mind to share? It's a rare breed so i guess u really have to wait if u want one furthermore there are little ppl breeding them...hmmm guess if u still want one..do check out the dogshows..it's where u meet people n learn lots of stuffs Smile

ashley
ALPHA

May 7, 2004, 9:44 PM

Post #11 of 21 (2611 views)
Shortcut

Halo, did u see monday's " breed all abt Papillon" ??

they r sooooo cute...
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

alvin_augustus

May 8, 2004, 12:33 AM

Post #12 of 21 (2606 views)
Shortcut

Dear Ashley,

Yah, all the papillon in that show was so wonderful and they are so well train. They train for walking in gentle and smart way...they train them.... alot alot... Anyway, I would love to share more about our puppy each others and most of my friends they do have their own dog, sometime we bring to a garden to let them have a chance to meet each others... How about you? Where you hang around with your puppy? And what breed you have? I have just bought a tricolor American Cocker Spaniel. Named Don, he was so lovely; my another female ACS is in white and brown color. I love them so much. May I know where you stay then. Mind to tell me your gender? I am Alvin Augustus stay in Amadesa Condo at Desa Petaling. Thank for all your precious information for all about doggy. I would love to shopping pet shop which is around KL town.... look something for my furkid and all that related.

Alvin Augustus Ng

clangan
K9 Maniac

May 8, 2004, 12:43 AM

Post #13 of 21 (2604 views)
Shortcut

My wife has one pup now, hope he will survive. Both parents imported...

GAN WY

ashley
ALPHA

May 8, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #14 of 21 (2604 views)
Shortcut

Halo, Alvin

Normally i bring all of them go the play ground infront of my house. i got 2 chihuahua, one shitzu, one GR.

I from Pg , than i'm my furkids mummy so u think my gender la !! Tongue

Hope u can get ur papillon ASAP. i hope i can get one too. I read one book b4 and say that chihuahua is cross breed between papillon and donow what breed lia. Thats y u can see papillon also so mini !
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

musashi
ALPHA

May 8, 2004, 6:37 AM

Post #15 of 21 (2595 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin_augustus]Are you serious ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alvin,

Are you serious that u r staying at AmanDesa Condo ? How u mangwed to keep so many dogs in the Condo ? I was chased away by the guard when I visited the place and I decided not to buy there.

I heard from my frind that there was DBKL ppl go knocking on the door and take away some dogs,coz some nonsense ppl let the dog swim in the pool & somebody complaint.....

My friend who stayed in AmanDesa sent his dog to "Haven" after receiving the warning. Later my frind also gone to "Haven"....Sad sad story.& it's true..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

alvin_augustus

May 10, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #16 of 21 (2577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Papillon puppy available??? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i think it is a rare breed in malaysia and i wish you can really help to spread it around in malaysia lor....And I don't think I can get another one cause I am currently taking care for my two lovely american cocker spaniel. the elder is 7 months old and younger one is about 2 months. hope to see more picture of your baby soon. have a nice weekend and happy mother's day to you./..........

Alvin Augustus Ng

alvin_augustus

May 10, 2004, 1:35 AM

Post #17 of 21 (2576 views)
Shortcut

hi there and happy mother day to you....i really tought Ashley is a guy. and I really wish we can meeting each other in real soon. Am staying in kl and you are from penang. but i will be back to kepala batas during every chinese new year and i will visit to penang once a blue moon. that is really a food paradise and it only make me putting on weight after every visit to penang island. still keeping fit and on diet now......

Alvin Augustus Ng

alvin_augustus

May 10, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #18 of 21 (2575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Are you serious ? [In reply to] Can't Post

its true. am stay at amadesa condo and there is alot of residents is stay with their love doggy. some of them rare shishu, miniature pinscher, pekingese, german shepherd, bulldog, schnauzer and cocker spaniel.....etc. as long as you keep your dog clean and do not dirty the environment and please don't trow them into swimming pool and the management really keen to co-operate with us. they just close one eye and open another one eye lor...... I think your friend must be very naughty and do not take good care of her dog lor.... and must train your dog not simply bark during night time eventhough its during day time. I wish to meet all the dog lover in KL area if I can! I wish to let my two little puppies meet alot and alot new friends lor....

Alvin Augustus Ng

joanch
Enthusiast

Mar 12, 2006, 8:03 AM

Post #19 of 21 (1298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Papillon puppy available??? [In reply to] Can't Post

are you having any papillon?
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

missyjac
Dog Kichi

Mar 13, 2006, 3:19 AM

Post #20 of 21 (1283 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin_augustus] Are you serious ? [In reply to] Can't Post

just last week or so.. pets wonderland in ou were selling em. just one.

black n white. very very pretty, for rm2k++

I really love papilons too but it is indeed rare in msia n i already have 2 beautiful pups.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Mar 13, 2006, 6:27 AM

Post #21 of 21 (1278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [missyjac] Are you serious ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jac... its a long time.... how r u? Doggies?
Funny when I got my first ped AST.... some 20 yrs ago, my AST breeder was breeding Papilon.... i understand tat she was one of the first few to bring in... tat time very cheap only.... My breeder from Pg. Dont know she still breeding or not.
She got a pair... one white with black n the other white n brown markings. She show all her dogs...
How's the new pup? err the black one... forgot the name liao. And yr other dog....... she ok? Sorry lah missed u during the BU Park.. my foster dog so takut so got to balik early...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my