Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Adoption Exercise at SPCA

gaudygoddess
Dog Kichi

Apr 26, 2004, 7:53 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1105 views)
Shortcut
Adoption Exercise at SPCA Can't Post

Just read the Star this morning whereby they are offering cats for RM20 and dogs for RM50.

What i want to know is this. If I go there and I see a cat/dog I like, would I have to wait 10 days before I get it (for neutering etc) or can I just take it home immediately?

I know on normal days its like that but has anyone adopted pets on these "Jualan Murah" days?

Thanks

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 26, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gaudygoddess, paulynn] Adoption Exercise at SPCA [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

yes april is the month of 'ADOPTHON'! Cool

i guess the procedure would be the same... the waiting period the same if the cats or dogs are not neutered yet... u can call spca ampang for further clarification or maybe our dear miss paulynn can clear your doubts? paulynn? Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

paulynn
ALPHA

May 4, 2004, 5:12 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gaudygoddess] Adoption Exercise at SPCA [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Sorry for the awfully late reply as i've been busy with some rock climbing trips and other stuffs!Eventhough the Adoptathon thing is over u can STILL adopt an animal there but i think the adoption fee would be slightly higher than the previous promotion! Yes u'd have to wait till it's neutered/spayed and only then u can pick it up and bring home.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my