Suggestions for next gathering in January

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 11:57 PM

Post #101 of 121 (4142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

wow! that's interesting... after discussing with Lulu, i think if we decide to go down, we'll bring "the anti-social barker" with us.. so we'll most probably drive down ourselves... since this is a dog's gathering, it would be sad not to bring our dog there but only ourselves! ha! ha!...

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 12:10 AM

Post #102 of 121 (4139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

hi lulugurl,jaz and member from penang,

you are welcome to join us ....we are looking forward to meet you all.......SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 12:51 AM

Post #103 of 121 (4133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

This is exciting, I wish to attend as well as I am still a beginer at all this, there is no doubt that i'll learn something from you guys!! :) But I need to see if I am schedule to work on that weekend Unsure

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 1:05 AM

Post #104 of 121 (4125 views)
Shortcut

Ho ho ho Penang ppl always drives down to KL for gatherings how come KL ppl never drive up to Pg for gatherings? Tongue

Hope u and your sis can join us this round....looking fwd to seeing Jaz again!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 1:10 AM

Post #105 of 121 (4124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor~!! no fairPirateMad we must have a gathering in penang and have all the the KL ppl driving up here heheheSlySlyLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 1:16 AM

Post #106 of 121 (4119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

sigh.. since that Lulu haven't got the license yet... i'll have to drive all the way down and up from KL.... hhhmmpphh.... yeah lor, should have gathering in Penang instead. The beaches in Penang is definately better than PD Laugh

boon
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 1:41 AM

Post #107 of 121 (4116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahah, that's y, we need to get a bungalow first before asking them to drive all the way up to Penang.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 6:10 PM

Post #108 of 121 (4101 views)
Shortcut

bad news... i am scheduled to work on that weekend :(

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Jan 10, 2003, 9:22 PM

Post #109 of 121 (4090 views)
Shortcut

wah, what a good idea for a gathering in penangWink, boon have a good idea for renting a bungalow. this probably will be after cny also right?

boon
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 9:49 PM

Post #110 of 121 (4088 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Fxueyu,

hahahha, got this idea from members as well. yeap is probably after feb gatheringlah, may be do it sometime april or may. Coz march will be a show in Mines.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 10, 2003, 10:02 PM

Post #111 of 121 (4085 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon,

Will you be joining us for the pre-novice trial in March. Get Bonney prepared for it and we will see you there.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

carynn

Jan 10, 2003, 10:27 PM

Post #112 of 121 (4079 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur! It was good seeing you, Sharon and the furkids again the other day...plus kbg & Snuffy, ginl & Biscuit..etc..Andy & I seem to know / remember the name of the dogs..we must put in more effort into getting to know the owners too Tongue

Anyway, I suppose what cyphang suggest stands? As in :-

Date: 25 January 2003
Day: Saturday
Time: 9.30 am onwards
Venue: Kota Kemuning

Andy, I and Harvey will be there...Arthur..I read what you wrote bout how PERSISTENT little Harvey is towards Lee Sha...that was so funny! Sly Harvey sounds like such a desperate dog..but can you blame him? Lee Sha is such a darling....you guys are attending?
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 10, 2003, 10:36 PM

Post #113 of 121 (4073 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carynn] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh Yes, the Event is on and we are all looking forward to it. Hope to see you again after missing the last two meets at KK.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 10:44 PM

Post #114 of 121 (4067 views)
Shortcut

Hi Carynn....it was nice meeting u too...Harvey sure is a friendly boy! Hope you'll be able to join us in the next gathering Smile

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 10, 2003, 10:50 PM

Post #115 of 121 (4063 views)
Shortcut

Well to be fair...I think it's not really fair to say that the gatherings are mainly conducted in KL and people from the north have to drive down all the time, because the website and the community were originated in KL. And also there are much more members in KL as well. Like other societies and organisations, the HQ are based in KL and they have branches in other states. I think it's the same for this community as well. As a matter of fact, I did want to join the gathering in Penang on Jan 1 and I even bought the bus ticket but had to cancel my plans due to unforseen circumstances.

Some of us here would love to go up to Penang for a holiday or such...but it will be more difficult for us to organise because of the number. Hope that when time progress we will be able to go up more and we'll have a long gathering...like a bungalow stay over the weekend...
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

stanley

Jan 11, 2003, 1:14 AM

Post #116 of 121 (4045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..it is good to hear the penang gangs are coming down..i was chatting with boon on the other day....we are trying to organize a gathering in Penang....we are planning to rent a bungalow and KL people will drive down to Batu Feringgi.

boon
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2003, 5:36 AM

Post #117 of 121 (4036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Khoo,

I wish i could. But will very much depend on Bonney's progress loh.

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 6:02 AM

Post #118 of 121 (4034 views)
Shortcut

Hi Carynn,

Nah..I don't think Harvey is desperate. He's one of the friendliest schnauzers around! Lee Ron's just jealous of Harvey's attention to Lee Sha. Competition-lah for him! Wink

And yes, we will be there to celebrate CY's birthday do. Glad to know Harvey won't miss out on this one.

Rdgs Arthur

boon
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2003, 6:37 AM

Post #119 of 121 (4031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Khoo,

I wish i could join you all for the trial. But this will very much depend on Bonney's progress loh.Wink

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Jan 11, 2003, 5:04 PM

Post #120 of 121 (4017 views)
Shortcut

hi Boon,

so u will coming over for the dog show or join for the dog show? I plan to go as well because Mines is just near by my house. Last year I also went, a lot of people. Wait for your gathering plan in penang.

boon
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #121 of 121 (4003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] Suggestions for next gathering in January [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Fxueyu,

Yeap , i should be there for the show.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my