Any Good Vet to recommend?

candy
Dog Kichi

Apr 24, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2377 views)
Shortcut
Any Good Vet to recommend? Can't Post

Hi all,

My mixed lab is having skin problem. I don't know what is that but she is having loose hair at her back. After visited the vet twice still can't cue the problem. And, the skin condition is getting worse. I am thinking to bring her to other vet instead of the current vet. Any good recommendation vet somewhere near by PJ, Subang or Puchong area? I am staying at Bandar Sunway.

Thanks for your help.

candy

j_ove2

Jun 23, 2004, 12:40 AM

Post #2 of 5 (2325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [candy] Any Good Vet to recommend? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Candy,

i hope this is not too late. how's ur furkid now? recovered? as for the vets.. i would recommend Hea**ng Rooms in Subang Parade. my jerrie was down with mange few mths ago. now he's up n running..with healthy skin! There're a few docs there. but dr Merv** is good.

Cheers!
jaclyn n jerrie

leelaikuan84
Dog Kichi

Oct 27, 2004, 4:34 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [j_ove2] Any Good Vet to recommend? [In reply to] Can't Post

i have a fren who is a vet at puchong...are u interested??

ireneliew25
Dog Kichi

Nov 22, 2004, 7:18 AM

Post #4 of 5 (2143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leelaikuan84] Any Good Vet to recommend? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ....i will like to know more information about your friend?are your friend is a good and friendly vet?how much was for his doctor fee?does your friend do the housecall?i got a road wailer.he is adult and very fierce dog.im new to this dog too.just 2 mnth with him.i notice that he got a diarrhea and very strong smell until my neighbour complaint about him.pls help me

leelaikuan84
Dog Kichi

Nov 22, 2004, 5:07 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ireneliew25] Any Good Vet to recommend? [In reply to] Can't Post

my fren is a patient doctor. i think my fren knows how to handle those fierce dog. i dun know how much she charge u for the doctor fee but i dun think very expensive. in ipoh there is no doctor charges but in kl doctor charges is compulsary. :) u just bring ur dog to my fren vet clinic la..just let her examine ur dog. hope she can help u. dun worry, there are two doctors(including my fren) over there. both of them are really very patient.

hope ur dog can recover soon.

regards,

christine

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my