Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
doggies' club house

pei02
Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2004, 12:51 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1034 views)
Shortcut
doggies' club house Can't Post

Hi, every body, I hav a suggstion, it in my mind long time already, give me some comment, ok.

Seens our doggies can't go KK, Bu, why don't we just find a place, something like a bunglow with field, and made it our doggies club house.

We hav so many members, every one just come out a bit, let say RM50, we can pay for the rental and salary for some one that willing to take care of the place.

This place can b our doggie gathering, event, classes, boarding, some trip to PD, Penang, etc. somthing like a club. But can't b in a taman.

Our member sure got somebody is accounten, the extra $ also can b our fun to buy something for our babies, for play, swimming pool, etc.

What do u all think? At lease we hav some place to go, together, to chat.

How, give me some comment, or we can do it together, or we just remain like this, can't them to everyway, only stay in home.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2004, 6:45 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] doggies' club house [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Smile

I think its a really cool idea Wink ... it would be really great if we do have a place like that... the garden must be really big and spacious Cool with some trees for shades... a little groooming parlour and a place to clean and dry our furkids after the rumble and tumble... a swimming pool would be great... a little cafeteria for master and pooches to snack... tables and chairs to rest and relax... ... it would be just wonderful... our very own club house and nobody will tell us we are not wanted anymore just because we have "man's best friend" to be our companion!!!

I do not mind the fee as long as the place is available and we have a place to bring our furkids... we might have to pay an innitial membership fee of say RM150 and monthly of RM50 to upkeep the place...Wink

You have my vote... Ladee_m...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

pei02
Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2004, 1:57 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] doggies' club house [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I hav response!! Actually, I had this for long long time, and I get a place but quite expensive for the monthly, RM6500, big garden, only 1 bunglow beside, but I can't affort it. If I hav more response than I think I'll do it. Thanks, thank you very much.

goldilock
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 6:03 PM

Post #4 of 4 (864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] doggies' club house [In reply to] Can't Post

Blush i will support if can

it sounds good

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my