Aloha !! Boyzzzz here...

boyzzzz
Novice

Apr 14, 2004, 10:09 PM

Post #1 of 22 (976 views)
Shortcut
Aloha !! Boyzzzz here... Can't Post

Hello.. AV4D.. very happy to meet you all there..Wink

I am very very very new here. I never have a dog before but start from next week on.. I will start to be categories as a dog owner... It is really my pleasure lah...

So.. hopefully, all of you - more experience senior could give me some idea and suggestion to be a real good dog owner lah... Angelic

Have a nice day !!

mitch
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 10:13 PM

Post #2 of 22 (974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boyzzzz] Aloha !! Boyzzzz here... [In reply to] Can't Post

helllooo there. welcome to puppy.com. enjoy n have fun ok!

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Apr 14, 2004, 10:42 PM

Post #3 of 22 (972 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hi,

Its really glad to have doggies at home.So, Wat type of dog u have by next week?

Hope u enjoy this forum here!

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 14, 2004, 11:46 PM

Post #4 of 22 (969 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

ladee_m
Doggyman

Apr 15, 2004, 1:37 AM

Post #5 of 22 (967 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Hello and welcome... what dog will you be getting?... I am sure there will be many members here that will be more than happy to share and help you... have fun here! Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

boyzzzz
Novice

Apr 15, 2004, 7:34 AM

Post #6 of 22 (960 views)
Shortcut

Walao.. Unexpected response from all of you !! Blush Feel so nice to be one of your member lah !!

My dog should be Golven Retriever but white in color. I am not sure it is or not lah.. Just the x-owner tell me like that mah.. Forgive me lah.. I am not expert lah.. She is oredi 1 years old lah.. Coz the owner dune have enough time to look after her, then pass to me and ask me to look after her lor.

i am very worry sometime coz scare that 1 years old dog very hard to train lah.. Somemore, she may oredi recognize her owner and dune like me !! :( Hope it wont be real and she could join in my daily life well lah !!

Later when i get it, i take her photo and then you guy may tell me lor.. What kind of dog she is ??

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 15, 2004, 8:17 AM

Post #7 of 22 (958 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

welcome to the big doggy family...

congrats on your dog, don't worry coz a GR is easy to train be it 1 years old or a puppy. i have take in a lab and she's 2 when i took her in. she does fit in fine with my family. BTW labs & GRs have the same characteristics..obedient,smart, easily trained and very loving Smile

As long as u love your dog she/he'll recognise u as the owner d..dun worry so much and give her sometime to fit him/herself with your family Wink

jmikent

Apr 15, 2004, 5:12 PM

Post #8 of 22 (954 views)
Shortcut

Hi...hie...Cool

Welcome...welcome 2 d big family of doggie lovers....SmileLaughSly

So u're goin 2 hv Goldie...congrats...its goin 2 b lotsa fun...don wory...@ 1yr old...she's stil a puppy...thy'l stil b puppy til @ least 2yrs old...& s wat Nathalie has said...GR is very frenly,gud temperament,obidient,smart,easily train...luvs 2 meet & b wt ppl....& mst of al thy r juz fun 2 b around.......

Ur GR is white colour...hmm..seldom c a white goldie...bt i suppose it would luk nice...i've seen 2 GR puppy in white b4 & it luks so cute...bt s thy grew their hair colour change in2 darker shade...like cream colour...if u wana noe wat color is d doggie whn thy fully grow...juz luk @ their ears...d ears colours is in darker shade...if thy r stil puppy...whn thy're fuly grown...their body colour would b xactly d same wt d ear colour whn thy r small....tis is wat happens 2 my 2 goldie...& wat i heard frm oth goldie owner lor....

So hope 2 hear frm u soon...& c ur goldie pic soon.....

Cheers, Jmi ~*__*~Tongue

JolinG
Doggyman

Apr 16, 2004, 12:16 AM

Post #9 of 22 (951 views)
Shortcut

hie boyz!....

ur getting a new dog soon!........wat dogg is that?.....puppy arh!?!!

put up the doggy pic once u get him/her!...

eheh n welcome to the forum!Smile

boyzzzz
Novice

Apr 16, 2004, 1:22 AM

Post #10 of 22 (947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Aloha !! Boyzzzz here... [In reply to] Can't Post

OK.. TQ all for you !! Cool

I will getting her this Saturday evening lah.. so i will try to take her picture and upload it.. If it is NOT GR... please forgive me lah.. coz i am really first incomer to dog world lah.. hahaha

shervin

Apr 16, 2004, 9:49 AM

Post #11 of 22 (943 views)
Shortcut

hello,

nice to meet u here...u will love this forum so much coz u will find a lot of useful info here and u will meet a lot of doggie lover here...Wink So, enjoy urself..

I own a miniature schnauzer called stitch..hope to be friend with u..dada..Tongue

shervinSmile

shawnlim
Canine Addict

Apr 16, 2004, 11:13 AM

Post #12 of 22 (942 views)
Shortcut

hie boyzzzzz!!!

welcome to the forum.....Wink
L@VIER

boyzzzz
Novice

Apr 18, 2004, 9:48 PM

Post #13 of 22 (939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jmikent] Aloha !! Boyzzzz here... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ha....Sorry lah.. The owner tell me liao lah. The dog is not GR lah..is LR (Lavrado Retrieve) lah.. Sorry aboutit lah.

Walao.. This dog is extremely active lah.. BUt she only like my gf lah.. She just walk around follow my gf lah.. and ignore me aside.. SO sad :(

Where could get those useful dog teaching lesson ? The LR come to my house.. but pees twice and shit once in my dining hall lah.. walao.. So how to train her ? When i bring her walk after dinner, she keep smile here and there, i though she want to looking for place to settle her shit .. But no wow.. She only shit at nite about 4.30 am and we only found that this morning.. Walao.. the place she sleep is so dirty and we need to clean it up lah..

So, we wish to have some training or teaching material to teach her well.. Although so many problem, but she is really cute and nice lah.. WE LOVE HER VERY MUCH !!

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 19, 2004, 10:45 AM

Post #14 of 22 (932 views)
Shortcut

Smilecool...

a lab like mine? is it yellow? less groooming coz shorter hair...

u should get her used by taking her to ur garden 5-20 minutes after her meal..she'll normally poo that time..do it twice a day...

normally pee is not a big trouble but poo is. a dog'll usually pee (if untrained) when she just woke up, after playing or after meal..it depends on how much water she drank.

Good luck in training her...u'll sure love her lovely character Smile

boyzzzz
Novice

Apr 19, 2004, 5:13 PM

Post #15 of 22 (929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Aloha !! Boyzzzz here... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yupe... Found a extreme expert go give me advice lah.

Is it my Daisy (LG's name) new to my house, so still need sometime to suitable for pees and poo... For pees, she is ok.. coz she will go near to the door gate and pees there.. But for poo... really hard to teach lah..

For breakfast, she could poo easier even not sharp on time but because we could look at her then could settle it for her easier lah. But after dinner, we spend more then 3 hour to let her play around, walk here and there, wait for she poo.. but finally she still dine !! Only after midnight then she will poo in her house... Then the next morning, we will need to clean her house and sometime her body too...

So wat the problem ? we had bring her out after dinner for more than half hour.. but still useless. It is because she is still new to the environment..

But she is very clever, when she make mistake and we blam her, she is pretend innoncent and sit claim beside you .. hahahahah

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 19, 2004, 11:19 PM

Post #16 of 22 (927 views)
Shortcut

Hi boyzzzz,

a warm welcome to the forum here ya ! good to know another doggie lover Wink enjoy your new doggie ok !

cheers,
minglmy

Concorn
ALPHA

Apr 20, 2004, 12:08 AM

Post #17 of 22 (923 views)
Shortcut

Hi!!

Welcome on board.. What type of dog do u hv now? Hav u got ur dog yet?

No worry on keeping dogs, lots of friends here can help u out shld u hv problems...

enjoy meeting n exchanging notes in here...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

nathalie
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2004, 4:56 AM

Post #18 of 22 (918 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

haha..whenever my lab does something wrong also she'll 'buat tak tahu'...then when u scold her juz put her head down n merajuk..that's why they are so adorable Wink don't over pamper her or else u'll regret it like me....she used to sleep on her own bed but once i let her up to mine..she's sleeping on mine daily, lagi mess up the place with all her toys n picky over food Frown

ok back to your poo problem..maybe u can try feeding her dinner earlier so that u can bring her out to poo before u go to bed..give her some time coz she's still new in your house...if worse comes mayb u can try toilet train her to poo at a designated place in ur house.

give her some time n when she does things correctly praise her or reward her...it takes consistancy to train a dog..good luck ya..Daisy's daddySmile

jmikent

Apr 20, 2004, 9:48 PM

Post #19 of 22 (913 views)
Shortcut

TongueHie...sori 4 lte rpl...kinda bz ltely...bt u manage 2 find sme1 who's xpert gv u opinion...

Oh..Shocked u got a lab instead...nvm...lab is a very gud doggie oso...actualy GR&Lab r nearly d same....xcept tat GR hv longer coat...thy r equaly smart...& d most frenly doggie....lab is easier 2 tk cre...esp. 4 1st timer...Hahhaaaa...realy...she prefer ur gf over u???Is ur gf stayin wt u???Coz normaly my goldie wil stick 2 our fren who cme 2 our hse...thy like visitor mre...heheee...sme of my fren canot stand thm coz thy'r "over frenly"....esp. my Casper...he'l put his head on ppl's lap/lean against ppl like he canot sit on his own........he very "manja" 1....like gal gal...Blush

Hmm....toilet training r...Nathalie is rite...u need 2 gv her mre time & b patient...coz she's stil new wt d environment....& it would b a bit difficlt. 2 toilet train an adult doggie thn a puppy....i mean she's oredi used 2 d way she pee pee & poo poo in her x-owner's plc...now u need 2 let her understand wer u 1 her 2 do it...bringing her out 4 walk aft diner is a gud idea...mayb d 1st few times she'l kinda wondering around bzbdy a while....whn she finaly 1 2 find d rite plc 2 do her business...u're ready 2 go bck oredi...tats y she do it in d hse @ midnite coz she cant stand anymre...if u hv a garden/yard in ur hse wil b beter...u can let her out thr aft diner...let her wander 4 a while....she'l do it thr....tats wat i do whn i bring thm bck 2 my hmetwn...female doggie is rather choosy compare 2 male in terms of wer 2 pee&poo....Crazy

Or u can try anothr method by teachin her 2 do it on specific plc. I teach my goldie 2 do it in d cage coz my hse is sml & i don hv garden...i kp thm indoor...i don cage thm...i let thm wander around in d hse freely even whn v go out...their cage is consider their toilet lor....i train thm frm sml...so its easier...bt u din mention ur stayin in landed prop/condo so i don noe how was ur situation...?????Wink

(This post was edited by jmikent on Apr 20, 2004, 9:52 PM)

boyzzzz
Novice

Apr 20, 2004, 11:12 PM

Post #20 of 22 (909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jmikent] Aloha !! Boyzzzz here... [In reply to] Can't Post

TQ... TQ... TQ....Wink

I stay in landed property lah. and infront my house got a yard where everynite, before we invite her back to her house... we will play with her here..

She is so active lah. and really really bzbd lah... Where ever we go, she also follow.. Even when my gf cook in the kitchen, she also want to follow lah..Crazy

We always bring her out for walk after dinner lah.. She keep smell here and there only lah.. hahah... We walk for one hour.. and then when go home. we still let her play her toys for more than half and hour but she still dune want to do her business lah..hayo...Pirate

She also got his weakness lah.. LAZY ... when play with her. she is so active until we scare she will hurt.. but when we train her... She just obey you once or two then the third time, she will lay beside you liao lah.. hahah.. GERAM BETUlL...Laugh

Yalor.. she really a frend.. over frendly dog lah.. AVone could come near to her.. Even other dog saw she is fresh in my housing area and bark to her.. She is treat like nothing.. VERY VERY SMART and CUTE...

I LOVE HER VERY MUCH !!

p/s : Lab = LR ??

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Apr 21, 2004, 6:49 AM

Post #21 of 22 (907 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

welcome to the forum, hope u'll find tis site useful!

cheer,Smile
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

jmikent

Apr 23, 2004, 8:28 PM

Post #22 of 22 (904 views)
Shortcut

WinkHie..sory 4 lte rpl..LaughHahahaaa...luks like ur Daisy is havin a great time thr...So how is she now??Any progress?Hv she got d idea wer she should pee&poo???

ShockedOh...she a bit lazy r...did u gv her any treats while trainin her???I thk u should gv her mre treats..treats tat she like d most 2 encourage her 4 trainin...ev'time whn u c her sittin dwn/lazyng during training, u try walk away...mayb like a few steps..cal her 2 u...use food/treats 2 lure her...so tat she'l hv 2 stand up 2 get her rewards...

Yah...retriever is d mst frenly doggie...tats y thy cant b guard dog...like my 2 doggie...thy'l wags their tails&get xcited whnever frens cme 2 our hse...i thk if a robber cmes in oso thy'l b s hapy lar....CrazyCrazyCrazy

She's lucky 2 hv an owner like u & ur gf who loves her so mch...Yup, Lab is LR. Cheers, Jmi ~*__*~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my