My Four-Legged Buddies

doogydoggie
Novice

Feb 8, 2002, 7:02 PM

Post #1 of 17 (5305 views)
Shortcut
My Four-Legged Buddies Can't Post

Hi There!

My name is Madeline and a proud owner of 2 dogs, a ShihTzu and a West Highland Terrier. Their behaviours are different from each other. One loves outdoor and the other just loves indoor playing with his toys. They alwiz tag along to Malacca every fortnightly and they just love the journey. It never occurred to me that by having two dogs is a burden coz I have to sacrifice my long holidays. The longest period that we got separated was last year for 5 days. My best friend helped me to look after them. I tried to look for a reliable boarding centre but to no avail. You see, I've never caged them before. Most boarding centres usually put the dogs in the cage. So, I hope you guys can suggest me for a good place for my dogs so that they'll get one-to-one care. I do not want them to suffer when I'm away. I rather not travel if no one can take good care of them.

Anyway, let me share with you guys a pix of my babies. Will scan other photos when the scanner is ok... its now under repair.

Cheers! Smile
Attachments: doggie1.jpg (38.2 KB)

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 8, 2002, 8:45 PM

Post #2 of 17 (5297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doogydoggie] My Four-Legged Buddies [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum Madeline!! Smile Your doggies are sooooooo cute!!! Look just like soft toys!!

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 8, 2002, 10:04 PM

Post #3 of 17 (5291 views)
Shortcut

That's the idea doogydoggie Do!
ThankQ for your introduction. Once we know who you are, you will find everyone of us more than friendly and helpful.
From the photos I am very certain that all the dogs of yours are pedigree, and they must be registered with the. Are you by any chance also a member of the?
With regard to your boarding arrangements, please check your private messages for details.
Regards.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 8, 2002, 10:24 PM

Post #4 of 17 (5288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] My Four-Legged Buddies [In reply to] Can't Post

Derrick.share share lar..I also wanna know where to board...Smile You have msg me about the getting dogs to come when called yet..??

Khoobg
Webmaster

Feb 8, 2002, 10:32 PM

Post #5 of 17 (5287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] My Four-Legged Buddies [In reply to] Can't Post

Where else. Must be Derrick's place which has a lot of space for the dog to run, big dog bangalow and a lot of rambutan Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

doogydoggie
Novice

Feb 8, 2002, 10:32 PM

Post #6 of 17 (5287 views)
Shortcut

My husband was a member before but he did not renew it last year.Wink The ShihTzu has a MKA certificate but not the Westie. Becoz I got the Westie from a friend. His parents are pure breed bought from Singapore. And my friend did not transfer the certificates to MKA. I guess she does not have the time and shez not a breeder. I have not seen many people having this breed in Malaysia anyway.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 8, 2002, 10:39 PM

Post #7 of 17 (5284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] My Four-Legged Buddies [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL...very nice dog bungalow ler...anyone here does doggie sittting ar??

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 8, 2002, 10:44 PM

Post #8 of 17 (5284 views)
Shortcut

Can you follow up with the Westie? or is it too late?
Until I have seen the dog in person, I think I would like to show him and make him into a Malaysian Champion.
Maybe we can discuss about the pedigree.
Ok?

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 8, 2002, 10:48 PM

Post #9 of 17 (5283 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] My Four-Legged Buddies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Hello,
I have no intention of bridging and breaking your rules about personal advertisements.
Since you have done it you me.
Terima Kasi.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 8, 2002, 10:58 PM

Post #10 of 17 (5282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] My Four-Legged Buddies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Fried JB,
You came last Sunday,did not notice eh?
OIC first time visit, shy to poke your nose into my doggie bungalows.
When Holli comes, put and stay in microven and when you come, returned herewith one cooked sausage hot dog.Ha Ha.Unimpressed

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 8, 2002, 11:10 PM

Post #11 of 17 (5279 views)
Shortcut

wahhhhh..the westie very lucky wor!!! Smile eh Derrick next time I treat you to eat hot dog okay at Projet so you won't get any ideas about my fatty!!! she still naughty and moody lar...sometime stack so beautifully..sometimes won't even want to stack at all!! hahaha...are all bitches like this??

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 8, 2002, 11:15 PM

Post #12 of 17 (5278 views)
Shortcut

I noticed!!! That's why say very nice bungalow mah...never notice whether have rambutans in the tree or not lar....

doogydoggie
Novice

Feb 9, 2002, 10:30 PM

Post #13 of 17 (5270 views)
Shortcut

I've checked with my friend about the certificates from Singapore. She only has the photocopy of the bitch from a Singapore pet shop. The original is kept by the pet shop (I wonder why). She has since moved back to KL and the bitch died last year. She got poisoned! Frown

I tried to get a certificate for my Westie but then so many procedures lar... lazee Smile Forgive me.

HHmm... anybody in this forum has this kind of breed??

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 10, 2002, 3:29 AM

Post #14 of 17 (5264 views)
Shortcut

It's a pity. What a shame.
The Westie is the breed they use to advertsie in Black&White Scotch Whisky.
To the best of my knowledge, MKA do not have one registered and may be yours is the only one in Malaysia.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 10, 2002, 10:15 PM

Post #15 of 17 (5257 views)
Shortcut

What pretty dogs! Is it difficult to mantain their fur?

doogydoggie
Novice

Feb 14, 2002, 5:28 AM

Post #16 of 17 (5243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] My Four-Legged Buddies [In reply to] Can't Post

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

About maintaining their fur, its easy to maintain. At first I was having difficulty in maitaining the ShihTzu's fur. After sending for his first grooming in a pet shop which charged me so much and damaged his left eye, I've decided to buy books on grooming and started to groom myself from then on. As for the Westie, his fur is quite thick and curly, so I trim it every 2-3 weeks coz the fur is not suitable for our weather here. Using good conditioner makes the fur easier to manage. Tongue

adrian
Novice

Feb 27, 2002, 10:25 PM

Post #17 of 17 (5220 views)
Shortcut
Pedigree for your Westie? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi doggiedoggie,

I note with interest your problem in securing your paperwork for the Westie you bought?

It is a real pity that you are not able to register the Westie with MKA and show the little fella. Westie's are very interesting Dogs and if you seem to have the only one in Malaysia maybe it will be an excellent idea to show the Westie in the ring and promote the breed? After all it is educating the general public that there are so many other wonderful breeds.

I will be back in Oz in a few days so please give me as many details as you can in relation with the Westie you have? Sire and Dam's full name? The kennel's prefix? Breeder's name? Microchip number? If you can provide me with some information, there is no reason why I cannot get you its pedigree and in turn an export pedigree. Nothing is Impossible.

The only thing is if I do get it for you and your Westie.... What are you going to belanja all of us to makan?

See your Westie in the Ring?

Adrian - Dogs are the Best People -

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my