Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 13, 2004, 3:35 AM

Post #1 of 132 (7219 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! Can't Post

Here goes round 8.

Remember ya : Do put your dogs to be on-leash at all times. We have received some feedback from the residents there that they are not really happy that some dogs was not on-leash on our previous walk in round 5. I hope that you guys can understand that its not that I want to adhere this kind of rules but we do not want to lose a place to walk our dogs in the jungle juz bcoz some residents make some complains about it rite.

Reminder 2 lor : Pick up after your dogs poo.

Date : April 17, 2004 (Saturday)

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7:30 AM (sharp)

we hope to be able to go into the jungle by 7.45 AM

Join us in the list below :

1. Surind & Anjali
2. Ming Yang & dunno which one yet
(gotto do the “lat tali tam pung” thingy with the doggies :P)

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)

cheers,
minglmy

joannaooi
Dog Kichi

Apr 13, 2004, 11:33 PM

Post #2 of 132 (7198 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

What treks are we taking this time?? Just bought myself a new shoe... dun wan to get it wet and dirty lar mate Crazy! But will join anyhow... Wink

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Joanna & Kok Hoe and Caramel & Gypsy
Rgds,

Joanna

daniel
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 12:53 AM

Post #3 of 132 (7194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

YAY!! I finally managed to notice this event before it is over.. BUT too bad.. saturday again.. i have to work.. UnsureUnsureUnsure

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DUN TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
COS I'M A DAMM KWAILAN FELLA OK!!!

ichisz
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 2:15 AM

Post #4 of 132 (7187 views)
Shortcut

I cant go for this round FrownFrownFrown. Am going to Melaka in the morning. Me & Yen Yen will definately miss the trek. Anyway, you guys have fun ya?

Pey Shy & Yen Yen

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 6:05 AM

Post #5 of 132 (7178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joannaooi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

the medium trek this round. let me check with surind whether we'll be taking the river route or not ya !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 6:11 AM

Post #6 of 132 (7177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

next time can come n join us lor on saturday .... WinkWink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 6:12 AM

Post #7 of 132 (7176 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

u have fun too in melaka ya ! have a safe journey !

cheers,
minglmy

joannaooi
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2004, 5:32 PM

Post #8 of 132 (7168 views)
Shortcut

No worries mate...Any of the trek I will be there this time! I ate a lot when I went back to Pg last weekend so it is pay back time. Need to burn up the extra fats stored. Blush Cool However, must buy mosquito repellent! The mozzies are very aggressive!
Rgds,

Joanna

daniel
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #9 of 132 (7164 views)
Shortcut

Yah my last day with the company is 22nd this month so 24th onwards i frre already liao.. LaughLaughLaugh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 6:33 PM

Post #10 of 132 (7160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joannaooi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

talking abt penang... i really miss that place lar.... miss eating all they kuey kak, pasembor and etc. oh well, dunno when i'll go back there again for a holiday though.

I have tons of mozzies bites (big ones) and i kept scratching till legs got all sort of marks adi :( oh well, the repellant is a good idea but does it really helps ar ?

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 6:36 PM

Post #11 of 132 (7158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so u shd be able to join us for round 9 lor like that... juz another week's wait, so make sure u must come ya ! I'll have one trek juz for u :D

cheers,
minglmy

daniel
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 7:02 PM

Post #12 of 132 (7150 views)
Shortcut

errr.. make sure light & east track hor... doggies very F-I-T but owner very F-A-T and also a chimney... so you understand lor hor..Blush

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2004, 7:09 PM

Post #13 of 132 (7147 views)
Shortcut

Hope nothing will come up and I will be joing... Do let me know how hard is the trek because it is Baby's turn and she cannot take the hard ones.. Don't want to end up carrying her across here and that.. She is heavy lei... FIona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2004, 7:10 PM

Post #14 of 132 (7147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Will be missing you and Yen Yen then... Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2004, 7:10 PM

Post #15 of 132 (7147 views)
Shortcut

So now no excuse not to come hehehehe.. Fiona

joannaooi
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2004, 7:15 PM

Post #16 of 132 (7146 views)
Shortcut

Waaa... u, another eating kaki hehe. I had all that and plus plus Wink i.e. laksa + prawn crackers, cendol, chai kuey, char kuey teow and tambun biscuit. SmileSmileSmile Could not stop smilling when I was over there mate. However, when I went on the weighing scale FrownFrownFrown.

Yup the repellent helps...maybe out of 10 it will repel 6... but I must say the most effective way is to wear long track pants and long sleve shirt but that is not the ideal!! So, conclusion, long track pants and squirt hands with mozzie repellent lor. Wink That is for the ladies. For guys, shorts is fine cause u have leg hair to protect u mar...kekekeTongue
Rgds,

Joanna

daniel
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 7:17 PM

Post #17 of 132 (7146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

if medium and hard trek i cannot come lah.. unless got a group of huskies willing to play snow dogs and pull me lah.. kekekekekekSly

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

daniel
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 7:19 PM

Post #18 of 132 (7145 views)
Shortcut

lucky you mention.. cos i tot wanna epilady my legs already OUCH! LaughLaughLaugh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 7:33 PM

Post #19 of 132 (7140 views)
Shortcut

that's why come to hte jungle with us to KEEP FIT n FAT Lor.. dun lose out to Pey Shy's mum wor... the last trek her mom joined n guess what - looks damn good AFTER the trek like no sweat at all ! then Pey Shy told me that her mum even went to shopping afterwards lor...

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 7:35 PM

Post #20 of 132 (7137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 17, 2004 - ROUND 8 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

According to Surind its the medium trek we are taking this round....

cheers,
minglmy

daniel
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 7:38 PM

Post #21 of 132 (7135 views)
Shortcut

wait lah i pass batty's leash to her mum and see after the trek she can go shopping somemore or not.. hahaha

batty has a thing for always going the opposite direction if you know what i mean.. Laugh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 14, 2004, 7:40 PM

Post #22 of 132 (7134 views)
Shortcut

yalor... makan-makan n makan... last time terry was working in penang mar, so at any chance i get i will go down for a 3 days 2 nite or something like that then makan all the way till i'm back lor.

ya ya u reminded me the char kuey teow, the "hou jian" that i like the most !!! But still kuey kak is still my all time favourite over there la.... + the air itam's asam laksa, gelugor's pasembor.... yum yum ! wanna eat liao ... hehehe

didn't u notice that i always wear the 3/4 pants meh ? airy and long enuf when u wear a long socks to cover the other 1/4 hehehehem Make sure dun wear black though... that day, the Fion was wearing black and I was walking behind her, gosh ! so many mozzies was chasing after her due to her black shirt ... so dun wear black lor unless u wanna donate some blood la.

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2004, 7:58 PM

Post #23 of 132 (7124 views)
Shortcut

count me in plzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Crazy finally Sally can go for a walk again,hehe rest for about 2 weeks...all the stamina gone adi...now have to restart from 'zero'....Mad

In Reply To
What treks are we taking this time?? Just bought myself a new shoe... dun wan to get it wet and dirty lar mate Crazy! But will join anyhow... Wink

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Joanna & Kok Hoe and Caramel & Gypsy
4. lois + Sally
5. 6.

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

(This post was edited by lois_wong on Apr 14, 2004, 7:59 PM)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2004, 8:01 PM

Post #24 of 132 (7121 views)
Shortcut

You have not see me struggling yet.. Breathing hard... Your should see my dogs pulling me up heheheh.. Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 14, 2004, 8:01 PM

Post #25 of 132 (7121 views)
Shortcut

Hope Baby can take it la... Fiona

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my