Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Jul 2, 2004, 1:01 AM

Post #26 of 42 (3384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mk_sara84] Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

well.. there is a forum talking abt this vet faculty open day.. check this out ;

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

eli
Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2004, 10:36 PM

Post #27 of 42 (3205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mk_sara84] Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, just stumbled on the website for singapore's mongrel appreciation club (MAC).
maybe we can start something like this here?
and we can call it MACMAL - mongrel appreciation club of Malaysia!
do check out www.mongrelac.org
forum is at
k9haven.proboards20.com/index.cgi?

cheers!

(This post was edited by eli on Jul 29, 2004, 10:40 PM)

mk_sara84
Dog Kichi

Jul 31, 2004, 11:40 PM

Post #28 of 42 (3166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eli] Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Thanks for the info.It might be a lot of hassle since they have already established it and registered with their government there.However i will email them and ask if they are interested in branching out to malaysia,what are neighbours for right?.I was wondering if you could ask around and find out if anyone is interested in joining a mongrel club/assosiation.with that info maybe we can get them to agree to expand by tempting them with the amount of people that want to join. Wink

-

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 2, 2004, 10:58 PM

Post #29 of 42 (3157 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sara,

If possible i hope i'm the first person to join tat member. Well, i just visit the webside and it is look better then first time i log on...u really work hard and put ur efford on the webside. Hope to c more!

mk_sara84
Dog Kichi

Aug 6, 2004, 10:33 AM

Post #30 of 42 (3151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

i hope that can happen i still haven't gotten a reply from the singapore ppl yet i hope they reply soon.But i am trying other chanels to get the club started.

Thanks for the compliment.It's still in the upgrading process i'm having classes and stuff so can't work on it full time.

I saw the dog in the picture at the dogathon.Is it your dog or a friends?I was there with my puppies i didn't know there was a pageant so i just dressed my pups jessie and jennie up with orkids.

-

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 6, 2004, 6:16 PM

Post #31 of 42 (3146 views)
Shortcut

You been there too? Yeah, this is my dog, which tat day he participate for the Games too...and it's proven tat actually Mongrel also smart n intelligent. I really hope more n more ppl will recognize Mongrel. Maybe i met u tat day, i'm the one who wear white shirt n short pan and asking ppl to buy the keychain and i'm the one to jaga the PAWS counter, i hope u seens me lah..how abt u? Who u come with? maybe i met u caz i saw one malay gal taking two dog with one family there mah..is tat u?

Abt the address of the Vet for posting into ur webside, actually i try a lot of channel and went to the vet n ask..most of them r not willing to share their address n contact to us...but still i will try my best to get some for u...

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 10, 2004, 5:50 PM

Post #32 of 42 (3116 views)
Shortcut

I didnt know abt the IKANO having their activities too..anyway i miss one of this activities.

Hey i met ur bf last sunday at IKANO there...and i saw you at Dogathon too...heheh...Do u saw me too?

I had received the email, but most of the vet r not willing to share with me on their address or contact,....etc...according to they said, vet have actually having an association...every vet cannot break the rules n regulation setting by the associatio...i'm not really understand on the way they explain to me...but i will find out more information on it....

Take care too

mk_sara84
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2004, 2:20 AM

Post #33 of 42 (3099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

I think i did see you there but i can't really remember your faceTongue.True mongrels are really smart,even my puppies surprised me at how calm they were even though it was their 1st time meeting other dogs.I'm still trying to find out how to establish the mongrel club,if you hvae any info please let me know.I'm hoping with this club we can help the SPCA and PAWS find homes for more of the doggies,and kitties if possible,that they have.

It's ok about the vet thing just get who ever you can.I'm facing the exact same problem.Good luck!

I'm sorry you missed the earlier functions at Ikano i'll inform you in future if there are any other activities there.

take care,

Sara

-

immy

Aug 13, 2004, 5:33 AM

Post #34 of 42 (3093 views)
Shortcut

i am a member of MKA ...and those puppy class are fun....i find that i've become obedient since thenCrazy...it's rather tiring tho, sometimes u kept listening to the command that 'U' instead of your furkid sit when the trainer say so..it happens to meBlush.hehehe.

oh ya...when u get to the training early, u can hang out at the mamak shop opposite the field ..dogs are allowed thereCool YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN on your trainingWink
immy

immy

Aug 13, 2004, 5:59 AM

Post #35 of 42 (3089 views)
Shortcut

hi sara,

i definately love to help set up the 'mix club'Cool

my opinion....instead of worrying bout registration for the club, just start with the website first..then start some activities...ie..planing a day to help out in PAWS/ SPCA.....print some brochures to inform the public bout existance of the club (those that adopt dogs from the shelter might be interested to join)...they can then login to the website n become a member..when u get lotsa members, i'm sure you'll get inputs from them on the registration thingy.someone out there should be familiar with it..

since the mission of the club is to help dogs, we can start helping the shelter eventho the club has not been officially set up.

to give u a better idea on whois interested in the club..let's created a thread hereWink

interested to join mix club:

1. immy
immy

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 13, 2004, 11:26 PM

Post #36 of 42 (3071 views)
Shortcut

Yaloh, i missed tat function at IKANO. But never mind lah, u can keep me update when there is anything organise by IKANO. Do ur bf mention to u that i met him last Sunday? I bring mon mon n ya ya there to buy their treat, then i saw ur bf and we do discuss abt u too. Hope i can met u next time...hheheh...

Nvmlah, didnt recognise my face, next time we can meet again then u can remember one lah....

Hey i agreed what immy said. I actually try my best to find those rescue animal a home, from SPCA, from PAwS and even from other channel too...maybe we can set up a webside is for cats n dogs adoption 1st...

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2004, 5:55 AM

Post #37 of 42 (3046 views)
Shortcut

Hi this is sasa. pls count me n Bowie (which i got fr PAWS) in ur list of Mongrel Club Smile
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

mk_sara84
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2004, 9:55 AM

Post #38 of 42 (3003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [immy] Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

Immy,i have started a new thread called "any suggestions or interested joiners for mixed/mongrel club" hope you can all put your names up there and also state a suggestion.and invite your friends to do so as well.

Gillian,hope we can meet up soon.They are having a new years celebration in IKANO on the 30th from 5pm to 1 am.I duno if i'll be there or not but it might be interesting there will be performances and everything.i'll let you know if there is anything going on for the furkids soon.

Sasa,hope you can go to the other thread and sign up and also make a suggestion as to what we should call the club/association.

thanks all,

regards,

sara

-

sasa
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2004, 5:59 AM

Post #39 of 42 (2979 views)
Shortcut

Hi sara,

yes i love to sign in... but firstly u have to let me know how and where can i get into the new thread - -"any suggestions or interested joiners for mixed/mongrel club" ya? Crazy could u pls attach the add??? Thanks.

sasa
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

immy

Aug 23, 2004, 8:35 PM

Post #40 of 42 (2948 views)
Shortcut

hi Sara,

i cant seem to find "any suggestions or interested joiners for mixed/mongrel club" thread? wher is it?

thxWink
immy

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Aug 24, 2004, 12:09 AM

Post #41 of 42 (2945 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sara,

I didnt see any thread open for sign in. Hey, i guess i wont be going to the IKANOlah..caz i have a bbq with my colleage...hehehe..maybe will bring my furkids too...everything not confirm yet.

Let me know if there is another function again..i also hope to c u..

mk_sara84
Dog Kichi

Aug 27, 2004, 6:31 PM

Post #42 of 42 (2821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [immy] Can an owner of a mixed breed/mongrel register with the MKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

This web site is already a community of dog lovers of all type, mongrel and pedigree and all is treated equal.

Please read the forum guideline at

http://www.puppy.com.my/...?post=161399;#161399

BTW, we are already providing registration service for mongrel as well that come with a dog tag for reference for our premium members..

Thanks

Admin

(This post was edited by Admin on Aug 27, 2004, 7:51 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my