Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

stanley

Jan 14, 2003, 8:56 PM

Post #276 of 291 (4269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...have you guys found any bungolow for rent? I have spoken to few people and they are quite interested on the gathering

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 10:22 PM

Post #277 of 291 (4263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

helo~!!

So when exactly that you guys will be coming down? so far i've heard of that they are for rent but not sure which one and also the contact numberUnsure
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #278 of 291 (4250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie All~!Smile

After some discussion with most of the penang 'lang', we have decide to have our next gathering under the evening sky of PenangCool

Date: 9th January 2003 (Sunday)

Time: 5pm onwards

Venue: The beach behind Penang Chinese Swimming Club

We are not required to bring any food for we'll be going for dinner at the Seahorse which is located just beside the Club. Dogs are allowed there and we can sit under the evening sky with our furkid to enjoy the foodTongue

Everyone is invited to join us for the funLaugh Pls voice out any feedback do that we can make this gathering a successSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 7:27 PM

Post #279 of 291 (4249 views)
Shortcut

That sounds like a good idea.. i must say, so 9th Feb it is then evening time.. Seahorse has got very nice Western Food!! oohhh.. I can't wait! ALL ARE INVITED!!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 8:50 PM

Post #280 of 291 (4244 views)
Shortcut

correction:

the date should be 9th of February 2003

sorry everyoneFrownUnsurePirate

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 8:23 AM

Post #281 of 291 (4238 views)
Shortcut

perhaps you can come up with a list of ppl that we are expected to join on us on this next outing.

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 16, 2003, 6:40 PM

Post #282 of 291 (4229 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I am not sure whether can join you all or not. Will try to made an arrangement and let you know after back from CNY holiday.

Smile Eliza

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 8:01 PM

Post #283 of 291 (4221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ashley. congratulations on ur new puppies.
wonderful feeling right???
regards

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 9:08 PM

Post #284 of 291 (4217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ashley become Grandma d...Must be very proudSlyLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 10:26 PM

Post #285 of 291 (4209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All, TQ!! Really happy cos Moon is healthy and all the baby too!!Smile But her Grandma really tired cos need to wake up every night loh!! Laugh.
Hope Moon can join u all the next gathering!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 10:46 PM

Post #286 of 291 (4204 views)
Shortcut

Hey Guys~!

After going through the threads here, found that Vistana hotel actually allows dogs to be in the hotel room. So do u all want the bungalow still or wat?

Maybe we can rent some apartment up at tanjung bunghah there alsoUnsure
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #287 of 291 (4199 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eve!! i think i only can join u all the gathering but for the apartment stay i can't make it!! cos need to take care moon! And some more we do gathering at sunday most of the people monday need to work loh!Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 11:36 PM

Post #288 of 291 (4196 views)
Shortcut

hie ashley,

the apartment stay info is for the KL ppl who wishes to come to Penang to join us for our gathering (stanley)Smile the apartment stay thing wont be on for the 9th of feb Laugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2003, 5:35 AM

Post #289 of 291 (4188 views)
Shortcut

Hey i've checked with Vistana b4, they don't allow dogs during normal times....they did allow during the Pg dog show but that was because MKA made special arrangements with them....i tried booking for Jasonlyh when he wanted to come to Pg but they said no dogs allowed Frown

fxueyu
Dog Kichi

Jan 17, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #290 of 291 (4173 views)
Shortcut

Penang gathering, sooo good. I will back to penang to celebrate cny also that is from 30/1/03 until 6/2/03. Cause 8/2/03 have to back to office for closing time.

but too bad I can join you all on 9/2/03, if only the gathering can put earlier.Tongue then we all can celebrate cny together with all our furkid. but only this is confortable for you all, only suggestionTonguecause I also hope to bring tiger to see sea.......

best regards

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 12:19 AM

Post #291 of 291 (4157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fxueyu] Swim n Surf on the sunny beach of Penang! [In reply to] Can't Post

Too bad that you cannot make it. Since this it is on Sunday Evening, i suppose it would be difficult for you to get back to KL by thnen... Crazy

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my