Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 7, 2004, 4:36 AM

Post #1 of 40 (5284 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! Can't Post

Round 7 Here we comes !!! (lets hope its with our ever beloved tour guide or else we gotto ask our pet to sniff the way out :P)

Btw, I can't stress this enough.... but here goes again.

1. Do put your dogs to be on-leash at all times. We have received some feedback from the residents there that they are not really happy that some dogs was not on-leash on our previous walk in round 5. I hope that you guys can understand that its not that I want to adhere this kind of rules but we do not want to lose a place to walk our dogs in the jungle juz bcoz some residents make some complains about it rite.

2. Pick up after your dogs poo.

Date : April 3, 2004 (Saturday)

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7:15 AM (sharp)

How long will the trek be taking : about 1 hour or so…. (depend who is the guide, surind, me or the dogs ? or more…. hehehehehe)

we hope to be able to go into the jungle by 7.30 AM

Join us in the list below :

1. Surind & Anjali ? (unconfirm attendee)
2. Ming Yang, Terry & Lightning

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 7, 2004, 8:16 PM

Post #2 of 40 (5271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

With Surind, it will be the hard trek. With you, I think trekking is 'milder'. Laugh

I'm in! Wink

3. Lilian

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

ichisz
Enthusiast

Apr 7, 2004, 10:39 PM

Post #3 of 40 (5263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Me me me!

3. Lilian
4. Pey Shy & Yen Yen! Smile

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #4 of 40 (5250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah hey, getting earlier and earlier wo... 7:15 ah?
Anyway, I and Pey Shy and the other Fiona went adventure ourselves the other day when was cancel I guess much easier trek hehehe... So hopefully no hard ones yeah? Oops so lazy ah me? Fiona

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2004, 6:13 AM

Post #5 of 40 (5248 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ummm... "milder" might not be the word if its gonna take us forever to come out from the place.... LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2004, 6:21 AM

Post #6 of 40 (5246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

No lar... it has always been either 7.15 or 7.30 mar never really change it (its bcoz ur late izzit ar ? hehehe ) so i add u in ok ?

3. Lilian
4. Pei Shy & Yen Yen
5. Fion & Rambo ?

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 6:42 AM

Post #7 of 40 (5243 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe wei, have to take care of kids and all tire ma and bad habit sleeping late wo...sacrifice a day already wo... Hehehe... Yeah do add me.. Hope nothing will come up... I am still thinking whether Rambo or Thunder because last week took Rambo there already wo... Fiona

shervin

Apr 8, 2004, 7:59 AM

Post #8 of 40 (5241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i wish to go but got no transport la...wat to do?

joannaooi
Dog Kichi

Apr 8, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #9 of 40 (5231 views)
Shortcut

Missed the last one... will definately come for this round. Wink

3. Lilian
4. Pei Shy & Yen Yen
5. Fion & Rambo ?
6. Joanna, Kok Hoe, Caramel & Gypsy
7. 8.

Rgds,

Joanna

Rgds,

Joanna

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 7:41 PM

Post #10 of 40 (5224 views)
Shortcut

dang!! got to skip this round. you guys have fun,kay!!!

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 8:05 PM

Post #11 of 40 (5222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shervin] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Where you staying ah? Maybe some member can do you a favor? I can if I ever know my way sob sob... Fiona

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 8, 2004, 8:19 PM

Post #12 of 40 (5218 views)
Shortcut

I'd rather take a long & mild than a hard & short trek! LOL LaughLaugh Terribly unfit now! Damn teruk lar! Walk uphill also panting like the dogs adi! (minus the saliva!) LOL Laugh

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2004, 8:20 PM

Post #13 of 40 (5217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

u gonna skip this too ? aisay....

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 8, 2004, 8:22 PM

Post #14 of 40 (5216 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha well, at least ur not the only one ... as for me falling down lagi teruk kan... and i'm always the one who falls Crazy till bum also pain pain liao... aiyoh... let's hope this time i'm not as 'lun chun lar' or else u got another falling down show to see lor !

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 9, 2004, 8:21 AM

Post #15 of 40 (5190 views)
Shortcut

whattodo..my boy,growlster recovering from his fever. stupid boy was playing under the rain few days back. so i got to jaga him lor..cannot join you guys..

jnghh
Novice

Apr 9, 2004, 7:01 PM

Post #16 of 40 (5168 views)
Shortcut

Title says April 10, but details says April 3. Hmmmm... Wink Hehe.

Anyway, April 10 is ... tomorrow! Yikes! Not sure if I can make it. Would have to drag bf up at 6am. Sly We'll have to see... but we can always just crash you guys, right? Tongue

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #17 of 40 (5161 views)
Shortcut

hmmm...hope tat there's another round on nex week but tis round definitely kenot make it ler.. Crazy

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Apr 9, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #18 of 40 (5157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jnghh] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Yup, it's tomorrow. I know that waking up so early on a "no-work weekend" leaves much to be desired but try it at least once and you'll understand why we do it! Wink The jungle walk, especially the stream walk, is addictive!

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Apr 9, 2004, 9:11 PM)

malinnateh
Novice

Apr 9, 2004, 10:46 PM

Post #19 of 40 (5148 views)
Shortcut

Hi..sorry for disturbing. Would like to know that do u know when & where the Dog Breed show held in Penang?

Hope to hear from you asap..Thanx alot

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 9, 2004, 11:00 PM

Post #20 of 40 (5146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jnghh] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry...its definitely april 10 !!! try to make it ya ! hope to see you though !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 9, 2004, 11:09 PM

Post #21 of 40 (5144 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

dun worry sure make one juz for u lor.... :)

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 9, 2004, 11:15 PM

Post #22 of 40 (5141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [malinnateh] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

think this is the wrong thread that you are in but check out the Dog Show n Championship forum ya !

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2004, 12:20 AM

Post #23 of 40 (5134 views)
Shortcut

sob..sob..tai kam dong la..hehehe zillion of thx..really appreciate that!! Smile

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

surind
Dog Kichi

Apr 10, 2004, 7:27 AM

Post #24 of 40 (5121 views)
Shortcut

TongueTongueSmileHello Dog-Lovers,

Will be attending tomorrow's event 10th April, 7.15. Anjali as well. No more Raysyn, cause dogs now have to be on the leash.

Word got back to me from a friends of bukit gasing member. They r aware of us, and are ok with us being there, but also heard about our last huge trip and that some dogs we're not on a leash. So like Ming said, we dont want to lose this place.Unsure Will be extremely sad to lose a nice place like this so close to our homes, where our dogs can have fun. Most heart-broken will be AnjaliTongue

Sorry did not get to make it the last round, had a family emergency and noone else to go down to Singapore friday afternoon, so yours truly.......(me), had to go. Only got the call to do down in the morning.

See you all tom,

Surind

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 10, 2004, 8:53 PM

Post #25 of 40 (5112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy,surind and all] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 10, 2004 - ROUND 7 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey guys!!!

how was jungle trekking?? pretty good day to trek!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my