New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 31, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #1 of 135 (4148 views)
Shortcut
New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS Can't Post

Went for a visit to PAWS yesterday with Ai_Ney... Saw a Cocker and feel for her because whever I go or stand, she will be looking at me crying as if telling me take her home... I cannot afford another and worst I don't have land for another dog.. Despite all these, I still went home and told my husband that I want to take her out and find her a home... Even argue with him and all but yet he still said a firm NO.. I just throw back at him saying if this is my house you have no say... and walked off.. I understand my neighbor dislike dogs... and house not big enough and financially, cannot have another one.. But I did told him for awhile until I find a home but he said very hard to find a home for her and knowing us will end up keeping her... Just adopted a kitten already... So I hope someone out there will go and have a look at her and take her home sooner? Actually, any dogs.. So many puppies who need home/a second chance... The whole scene in PAWS is very heart breaking... As soon as the photo I took is developed I will post it up... Fiona

May
Old Hand

Mar 31, 2004, 7:53 PM

Post #2 of 135 (4145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

How old is the cocker? Has she been spayed? How much is the adoption fees?

I always avoid going to the animal shelter such as SPCA and PAWS as I can't stand seeing so many puppies and dogs who need home. I'll end up heartbreaking and crying instead.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 31, 2004, 7:56 PM

Post #3 of 135 (4144 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

I am afraid not since in the shelter... The guy told me is $200 to adopt the Cocker.. She is very loving from what I see... I know.. Very heartbreaking to go there.. If you like I can go with you this time? But prefer weekend.. I really want to get her out... Her sad eyes really kills me... Fiona

May
Old Hand

Mar 31, 2004, 8:17 PM

Post #4 of 135 (4143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Have to discuss with hubby first since now we are taking care of a 3 weeks old puppy. Any idea how old is she? Does she have any problem i.e. health, behaviour?

I'll be away from 1st April and won't be back till 10th April 2004. I hope in between this period you'll be able to get someone to adopt her.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 1, 2004, 9:10 AM

Post #5 of 135 (4129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow.. Must be so cute.. 3 weeks old... What kind of puppy you are having? I was told that she is 3+ and don't seem any health problem, only skinny but not skinny until can see bone.. Maybe workout alot that kind of skinny... Hmmm... I do hope so too.. Already told my friend about her and will bring her there.. Hoep she will like her.... Keeping my finger cross.. Hope you can take her too.. Sign... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #6 of 135 (4114 views)
Shortcut

Hi Vicfion, sigh.....when i read ur post, i also feel like quickly go there and to adopt her in order to rescue her from PAWS, butttttttt i can't! Same as u, i already got 4 doggies with me now. Really wish that she can find a loving master soon.

She can run free in PAWS? Or being caged? Roughly how old is she? I will try to spread a word too. As i remember, one of ur father's doggie has run away, right? Perhaps u can persuade him to adopt this ill doggie. Maybe u just spay the doggie first before passing her to ur father. Then it should be alright, right?

Anyway, i thought all the animal shelter like SPCA and PAWS will spay all the female doggie before putting them for adoption?

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2004, 8:00 AM

Post #7 of 135 (4090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Understand.. Really sucks huh? It killing too... Sob sob.. I never stop thinking of her... Of any of those unwanted dogs... and cats too... So sad... By next week maybe I can post her photo up... She is such a beauty just too skinny I think...
Not sure my father will take in another one.. He might but not female lo... Or he might just too worry for another one...
I don't know... Maybe not.. I only see the sign up for cat that must be neautered before leaving PAWS... Did not see any for dogs.. Did not even ask.. Aiya me... They are cage up but big place like kennel?
I had my friend to have a look at her.. She said considering but prefer puppy.. So I guess another no luck kind.. Sob... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 5, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #8 of 135 (4073 views)
Shortcut

Aiya, i wish to visit PAWS too last weekend, but have to give up at last minute due to heavy raining, sigh.....

Poor doggie. This is the main reason i won't always visit those animal shelter. Really feel sad for them. All of them is so loving, they really deserve a good home. I wish ur father could adopt the ECS. Try to pursuade ur father lah.....when is he coming back?

It's true also, if i wanted to adopt a new doggie, i also prefer a puppy regardless what breed he/she is. I don't mind a mongrel puppy too. It's can easily train up a puppy than an adult dog. The bond is more stronger too.....

sentinal3_16
Novice

Apr 5, 2004, 11:25 PM

Post #9 of 135 (4064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

I love cockers..too bad im living at flat...

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 1:35 AM

Post #10 of 135 (4057 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sentinal3_16] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Any dog you are having now? Yes, i think ECS is a bit big for a flat. But you can own other smaller dogs, like Chi Hua Hua Smile

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2004, 7:53 AM

Post #11 of 135 (4049 views)
Shortcut

I don't know la.. My father prefer a male and short fur... Sob Sob... See la how.. Persuade the friend who re-homing dogs to take her in lo (note:-I thought the guy told me was a female but my friend told me he told her it was a male, gosh).. She just help 2 dogs got new homes...
I understand puppy bond more but I guess if you give love and tender, an adult dog would bond with you as well lo.. but hard to say.... Sometimes hard to predict huh?
I choose not to go PAWS, heartbreaking lei.. Look at me wanna help but cannot afford anymore sob sob... Fiona
Attachments: paws1.jpg (46.1 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 4:42 PM

Post #12 of 135 (4044 views)
Shortcut

Hi, the dog is very pretty! Sigh.....in fact, every dog is pretty for me. I also would like to help them if i could. It's really heart breaking when seeing them, so i seldom drop by at SPCA and PAWS. Especially when they look so innocent and sad, then i would feel like just bringing them back! Frown

When is ur father coming back? Just persuade him to keep the dog in order to save her lah.....Wink

I got a friend's dog just gave birth for 6 puppies. They wanted to throw all the puppies away even before they have opened their eyes. It's so cruel and i quickly stopped them for doing it. I promised to help them to look for a good home. And now still got 2 puppies left (2 female or 1 male & 1 female). Is ur father interested for a male puppy? Definitely short hair. Mother is a spitz, father is a mongrel. Or else, please also help me to spread the word, ok? All the puppies are cute and chubby now Smile

It's true, adult dog can be very loving too, depends on how their previous owner treated them lah.....

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #13 of 135 (4040 views)
Shortcut

Gosh why is there so many unwanted dogs.. Not just that... Unwanted children.. I had been visiting and dropping presents and food when I got extra money to these kids from an ophange near my place in Subang.. See them twice as sad as seeing those in PAWS and SPCA... This world sucks... I don't know, but I will ask my father once he is back... No promises ok? He is scare already... He put up so many fences until his house so ugly also did not care but yet he found his way out. Heard mix breed are much clever to wander around outside then pure breed... Don't know lei, just base on experience "lo"... and also heard from people "lo"...
Me too, I just want to bring them home... But no space or money enough to support all the dogs... sob sob Frown Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 6, 2004, 8:18 PM

Post #14 of 135 (4038 views)
Shortcut

I think all the dog is curious about outside world, so they will try to find a way to go out. But once u walk them everyday, then they won't so keen to go out already. Sometimes they even feel lazy leh when they are getting older.

Hope your father can adopt either the ECS dog or one of my friend's puppies. Smile

I will spread the word around too.

nairud
K9 Maniac

Apr 6, 2004, 8:26 PM

Post #15 of 135 (4036 views)
Shortcut

Is the cocker will there ar??? I'm planning to go to both PAWS ans SPCA to adopt a dog... got any picture?

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 7, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #16 of 135 (4023 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nairud] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad to hear that... But I had convince my friend to take her in for her re-home program. She has been helping dogs and cats and succesfully re-home 10 over dogs and cats.. I just visited the Cocker I mentioned about here... She is now here in her shop where she keeps all the dogs and cats to be re-home. She now also have 8 puppies for adoption... I am not sure the people adopted the Cocker or not.. There are people looking at the dog already today... Will update you? Fiona
Attachments: paws1.jpg (46.5 KB)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 7, 2004, 6:29 AM

Post #17 of 135 (4023 views)
Shortcut

My father never fail to walk the dogs even raining too... So don't know why they still run out of the house... Sob Sob...
I had convince my friend to take the Cocker in for her re-home program. She has been helping dogs and cats and succesfully re-home 10 over dogs and cats.. I just visited the Cocker... She is now here in her shop where she keeps all the dogs and cats to be re-home. She now also have 8 puppies for adoption... I am not sure the people adopted the Cocker or not.. There are people looking at the dog already today... Do spread the word out for her on the puppies too will you? Thanks... They are 2 months old and Dushund and Splitz mix (7female and 1 male).. Actually the female gave birth to 12 puppies but only 9 survived... Took photos but you know with film camera have to wait til all finishes before able to develope... Sorry... If not can attached photos for you to see...
Yeah I do hope so, but you know my father might be worry getting another dog lost or something.. So don't know whether he will take in another dog or not... Really hope all the dogs who needs home will get one sooner.... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2004, 4:43 PM

Post #18 of 135 (4018 views)
Shortcut

Hi, good for ur friend. How nice she is ah, willing to keep so many dogs and cats for re-home. I really salute her! She must has a very big house, or else how could she keep many dogs and cats in her house? Tongue

Really? The Cocker is now with her? What's a good new. I think she must be happy now. It's definitely better to stay in PAWS, right? Smile

Wow, she got so many puppies ah? Ok, i will try to spread the word around. I also wish to do something for all the dogs and cats within my capabilities Wink

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 7, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #19 of 135 (4011 views)
Shortcut

She is very nice lady I admire... Yeah the Cocker is now with her... And the 8 puppies too...The message was posted up in the forum about the 8 puppies already... Thanks yeah? Your friends' one are what breed ah? Anyway, keep in touch yeah? One day we should meet la... Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 7, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #20 of 135 (4006 views)
Shortcut

Ya, i saw the post for the 8 puppies. Can't wait to view thier photo, they must be very cute Tongue Once i got the photo, i will spread the word around Smile (wow, but why the mother can give birth to so many puppies ah? he he.....)

My friend's puppies are spitz mixed with mongrel i guess. I never saw them, just tried to look for a home for them. Or else, they will be just thrown away Pirate

Just wondering, how come ur cockers seem like having quite long fur, whearas Harry (Dmax's one) and the one from PAWS only have short fur? Ur cockers look much more prettier than them oh, it is becoz they have been taken very good care by u, or cockers also got different look one ah? sorry to ask this lah.....i'm fresh for this breed Wink

malinnateh
Novice

Apr 7, 2004, 10:32 PM

Post #21 of 135 (3997 views)
Shortcut

Hi! I would like to know what is the procedure n money that I need to pay to adopt a dog in PAWS & SPAC? Moreover, do u have PAWS & SPAC address?

Hope to hear from you asap

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 6:05 AM

Post #22 of 135 (3970 views)
Shortcut

Thanks but hey good news.. about 4 puppies got adopted already... I got my friend to go and see and she adopted one too and somemore my favorite one... But never mind... I thought can wait til my dad come back from trip to adopt that one... Happy for her lo...
I see, they must be cute like these puppies I saw?
Some I guess the ower kee grooming them I think? I don't know also, the fur getting my nerves... Flying everywhere in the house.. I don't know how to groom them nicely but tried and ok la.. Not too bad la... Rambo and Thunder fur are long but not Baby one.. I don't know lei... No la don't say that la... I guess depends also like mine 2 long fur 1 short and growing slowly... give me time to rest before have to groom her... Heheh sorry yeah not good answer yeah? Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #23 of 135 (3969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [malinnateh] New Brown and White Cocker Needs Home From PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Depends on the dog breed.. Like this one you see here cost $200... Not too sure baout the procedure.. I never adopt any but something like this because I aabout this Cocker and all he wanted was $200 from me...
PAWS address:-
Pilmoor Estate
Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang
47200 Subang, Selangor D.E.
PAWS Tel No: 03-78461087
Do go to this thread :-
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=50522;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
SPCA address:-
SPCA Selangor
Jalan Kerja Air Lama,
68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Tel : 03-42565312, 42535179
Do go to this thread:-
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=49064;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Fiona

shlee
Doggyman

Apr 8, 2004, 5:35 PM

Post #24 of 135 (3964 views)
Shortcut

I haven't seen the puppies yet. Should be very cute too, i think all puppy is cute, don't u agree with me? Wink Now still got 2 available, headache to find a home for them.....Unsure

Nvm lah.....ask ur father to adopt other. Can consider my friend's puppy too Tongue In fact, there are a lot of doggie looking for a good home. Just wish i can help them out.....

Aiya, my house also full of their fur, flying here and there! Sometimes i scared of wearing black colour cloth, becoz my friend will tease me Crazy My bf also always complain to me Blush

My mum will groom my dogs after taking bath. It is her job, and my job is to bath my dogs. 4 dogs leh, very tired Smile Ur cocker really look pretty, maybe they are happy and thus they look pretty, don't u think so? From ur pic, i can see that ur dogs' fur is shinning, long and soft. Some is even curly, am i right? Wink

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 8, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #25 of 135 (3961 views)
Shortcut

Yeah all puppies are so adorable and innocent...
Phew just sweep and mop the floor gosh and now with a kitten too... Worst pee on my sofa... seats... Mad Ok la dogs ma.. No choice... Here's a pic of my pets I attached... Madness la this house hehehehe.
Whenever who is free will do the bathing but normally husband.... But since I go for jungle trekking I will be responsible for that dog I took there... Not really shining and all la.. Trick from camera ma... Like wire one their fur hehehe.. Yeah baby is Curly hair... Fiona
Attachments: family.jpg (37.4 KB)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my