ill bred children...whose fault?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2004, 5:47 PM

Post #1 of 96 (6065 views)
Shortcut
ill bred children...whose fault? Can't Post

had the misfortune to meet an ill bred kid today...probably in his secs and a private school.

his dad was walking ahead with his kid bro (ok kid and likes animals)...and guess what the older kid said...

"BITCH DON'T WALK THE DOG!"

can you imagine my anger?

i walk my dog and dutifully clean up afetr her mess (and some other dog(s)' poo too) and this jerk of a kid had the cheek to utter that. btw, shalom n i were 6 feet away from his and at all times, shalom was leashed and walking by my side!

i was quiet...didn't want to start a battle of words with such rogue kids...smartly dressed..but absolutely missing out in proper upbringing.

aaargh...ill bred kid. wonder whether the parents actually taught the kid manners.

what's ur opinion and what would you had done?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 26, 2004, 4:58 AM

Post #2 of 96 (6053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

No point having a fight with a kid.... who is definitely immature and still a kid and if u do answer back by any chance... he will juz tell u "u mean the bitch i mentioned is u ar ?" u know kids nowdays.

and to a selfish, immature kid like that... what's the point ? he will never understand and obviously the parents have never taught them understanding, love and caring for an animal. talking back to these ppl is like talking to a donkey = pointless la

cheers,
minglmy

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2004, 5:51 AM

Post #3 of 96 (6051 views)
Shortcut

yeah...agree with mingyang...Mad

he probably thinks he's so smart to say dirty words and insult you. why didn't the father do anything? he din't hear it? if the dog you're walking is a big dog, i'm wondering if he'll still say what he said. if i'm walking a GSD, sure i'll send my dog to him. Mad

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2004, 8:15 PM

Post #4 of 96 (6044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy, kesuke] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

aargh...so disgusted that i have to see the idiot everyday....

he's kept quiet today though...perhaps because today we walked another dog instead. shalom is staying with my neighbour today, so we decided to bring geri from pj to visit som friends...but ended up having to get back to the apt...forgot some things....

anyhow, geri has been trained to speak/growl on command recently...so when we saw the kid, we were so happening getting her tro walk and practice her tricks....and we executed growl when he walked by not the other neighbours and kids...who stopped and patted geri as well.

geri is rather huge these days. beginning to look like a fair gs with beigee labrador fur!

so you could be right about the small dog thingy.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 28, 2004, 4:49 AM

Post #5 of 96 (6042 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

by sending our dogs to him.... he will then send the MPPJ, DBKL and etc to us... who is at the losing end ? I think in this kind of case, i would rather juz speak out loud (to someone) telling whoever it is, that 'kids nowdays have no respect, understand and compassion for animals at all - I bet they never learn about being kind and manners when they are young" especially if I happens to walk pass the parents of the particular kid Tongue give them a piece of my mind to the indirect way Wink

cheers,
minglmy

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #6 of 96 (6032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

dunnolar...am getting very upset over this matter these days.

a few other doggie owners in my place have also felt the same about the kid too....and of course he also muttered the same not nice thing to the "along" who in turn asked me what was the kid said to us (i was chatting and playing with the "along's" doggie)...the chap understood the word "b@st@rd" and "dog" but not the rest of the sentence. left me quite helpless to explain to the "along"...so i just said i didn't hear what the kid was saying....

aaa...why such ill bred kids...parents to blame? even the malays in our place are willing to stand and play with out doggies...why this chinese kid? so constipated....

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 30, 2004, 5:10 AM

Post #7 of 96 (6025 views)
Shortcut

aiyah... why get upset over a small thing like that ? juz go out n enjoy the scenery, your dogs, the walk and the friendly ppl around you as for the others, juz dun hear what they are saying lor.... things that you don't hear won't hurt u Smile

cheers,
minglmy

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2004, 9:49 PM

Post #8 of 96 (6017 views)
Shortcut

yeah i know.....but if only we could do that...just to scare the kid, not to really harm him....arrrggghh....MadMad

you know...i think with a kid like that, the parents are no better off. i think the parents will act even worse than the kid if you tell them off on what the kid has done. Mad

and avie...you should write to the papers about this too.

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2004, 10:44 PM

Post #9 of 96 (6013 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
aiyah... why get upset over a small thing like that ? juz go out n enjoy the scenery, your dogs, the walk and the friendly ppl around you as for the others, juz dun hear what they are saying lor.... things that you don't hear won't hurt u Smile

guess i have to shut my ears up then...Tongue but am glad for the other friendly folks around though...

last night, our malay neighbour came by to say bye bye to us and shalom...their new home is ready so they are shifting out liao....very nice folks. they informed that they were coming over and would apreciate if shalom was restrained rather than running around the house...so we happily put shalom on a leash whilst we all sat and chatted together. they okayed her sitting with us with the leash on so i did not bother to crate her up. there goes one friendly faceFrown

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 31, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #10 of 96 (6009 views)
Shortcut

ya true... if the kid can act that bad... how good can the parents get but then again i prefer to reserve some judgement on the parents coz u know sometimes kids nowdays are very rude and rebellious. Not ALL the times is the parents fault as they too cannot control the kid but.... oh well, its a chicken n egg situation lor...

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 31, 2004, 6:28 PM

Post #11 of 96 (6007 views)
Shortcut

dun let one spoilt egg spoilt the whole basket mar ! hehehehe ..... see, u got good neighbours too - malay sum more ! nowdays malays are more open minded to dog in the neighbourhood and not all or bad same goes with the kid. Smile

cheers,
minglmy

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 1, 2004, 3:29 PM

Post #12 of 96 (6001 views)
Shortcut

true...nice hearing from someone so cheerful about everything...

how's the furkids coming along?

shalom is oklar...she is getting so long...but still so short! i really don;t know what shih tzu she has...but i am so grateful for her good quiet temperament...still no barks except..."pls clean up after me mummy...i just pooped!" or the occasional..."daddy don't sit...continue chasing me you lazy bum".

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 1, 2004, 8:47 PM

Post #13 of 96 (5999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie, minglmy] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

Been giving your posting lots of thought ... what would I have done? ...

If I was walking SSun ... I'd be sorely tempted to just let SSun go ... and see what the kid does next ... *LOL* ... when a RRidgeback chases him ... That way, no need to even waste energy trying to think of a retort ... Laugh

But - I guess you did right ... no point in confrontation ... arguing with stupidity is never a profitable pastime ... and only bring even more aggravation ... the best is to ignore such people ... and keep repeating ... "sticks and stones will not break my bones ..." as you walk away ... Tongue ...

With perfect 20:20 hindsight vision ... I agree with Minglmy ... and think her approach is best ...

Cheers

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Apr 1, 2004, 8:49 PM)

kesuke
Doggyman

Apr 1, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #14 of 96 (5994 views)
Shortcut

yeah...you're right....some kids are so rude and rebellious nowadays that their parents can't control them.... oh well...as you said, chicken and egg situation...

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2004, 1:54 AM

Post #15 of 96 (5990 views)
Shortcut

gosh... evie.. i am shocked there r such ill mannered ppl.. but even adults alike.. there's aplentyShockedShocked..

u know once i took the dogs to the jungle n camped.. it was a really secluded camp site.. one malay walked past n shouted some words and asked us to keep our dogs where they they belong.. at home ... such ignorance... and they were just walking past..my dogs were tied... i should've just let the dogs loose MadMadMad
another incident.. a father threw firecrackers towards my dogs at camp and was really rude abt us taking the dogs to stream cos his kids were like 20 ft away.... wat do u think he was implementing to the children???

but u r right oso.. look on the bright side.. there r also nice ppl.. have met quite a handful also.. :P]

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 2, 2004, 5:31 AM

Post #16 of 96 (5987 views)
Shortcut

well, if everyone always look at the good side of things instead of the bad things then i'm sure the world wud be a better place especially for doggies Wink

mocha is currently on heat (again) and oh well, lightning got a lil bit of ticks problem due to some inconsiderate neighbour of terry's who never take care of their dog.

I guess its all in a day's life of doggie owner LOL....

Been hearing that shalom really have very good temprement = how lucky of u to be fated with shalom lor... Wink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 2, 2004, 5:32 AM

Post #17 of 96 (5986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

only "perfect 20:20 hindsight vision" LOL.....

imagining the scene : RR vs rude kid ! what a nice funny scene lor....

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Apr 2, 2004, 5:34 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 2, 2004, 5:36 AM

Post #18 of 96 (5984 views)
Shortcut

chicken comes 1st or the egg comes 1st LOL.... this everyone can argue till the sun goes round the world but still won't be able to find a good answer.

cheers,
minglmy

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #19 of 96 (5978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

true...we have such a rich rojak of everything. but sometimes the thought of such dongs dongs really make me mad...i could almost kill the kid..and maybe his parents too...

but i count my blessings for other nice folks too...

so the best is to stay calm...yeahhh stay calm Wink

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #20 of 96 (5977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] ill bred children...whose fault? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah...stay calm. hopefully he learns how to love dogs eventually. it took me years to like dogs too...not that i would wack them but i was absolutely prtrified of dogs. and would rather take another 200metres walk home rather than walk past a dog behind the gates!Blush

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2004, 9:31 PM

Post #21 of 96 (5976 views)
Shortcut

i hope her good temperament remains because her other litter have proven to be very boisterous and loud.

so how to maintain the good temperament?

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 2, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #22 of 96 (5974 views)
Shortcut

Guess we all need second chances ... sometimes third and fourth and fifth chances too ... *LOL* ...

Cheers Smile

kesuke
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2004, 9:58 PM

Post #23 of 96 (5973 views)
Shortcut

kakakak....yeah i agree...it's like when ppl ask, sweets or dentists come first too...ehhehe.....

xyne
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2004, 10:36 PM

Post #24 of 96 (5972 views)
Shortcut

yup.. calmmmm....

i think this forum is kinda like a therapeutic place for us too... Tongue.. glad tat u found a way to vent out your frustrations...Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 2, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #25 of 96 (5971 views)
Shortcut

wah "how to maintain the good temprement?" is really hard to answer wor....

its mainly genetics and inborn if u ask me and of course the owner's training does play a part in it but to "maintain" it ar... dunno if u can or not.

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my