IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Looking for a cheap Labrador....

risamasuda

Mar 24, 2004, 8:09 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1167 views)
Shortcut
Looking for a cheap Labrador.... Can't Post

Im looking for a lab puppy.. i've read why you shouldnt buy from the pet shop... i also called the breeder for golden retriever and they give me the price 1800rm.... thats too much.... i wanted to buy from Ikano power center but it seems like you shouldnt buy puppy from their.. ive visited the pet shop in Desa Sri Hartamas and the dogs their are looking healthy but i feel like i shouldnt buy from their.... can anyone help me to find a good and cheap lab around 1200rm????

Thanks

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 24, 2004, 10:31 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [risamasuda] Looking for a cheap Labrador.... [In reply to] Can't Post

if i'm not wrong there's a published kennel ine the papers selling a MKA labrador less than 1k but they are situated in Ipoh. do read the papers coz if u are looking for a lab as a pet u can find a list of breeders offering lower prices or alternatively call MKA for a list of breeders.

no matter what make sure u check that the pup is in good health and ask for tha parents so that u know how their parents looks like & their condition . good luck in your search Smile

risamasuda

Mar 24, 2004, 11:43 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Looking for a cheap Labrador.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe yea i know.. but my bf said ipoh is a bit far and dont want the puppy to get sick inside the car....

your dog is cute... my dog also name teddy as well... our dogs look alike Smile

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2004, 3:33 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1152 views)
Shortcut

hi.

i'm glad you've found the the articles posted here useful.
would you consider adopting a labbie? drop by the ampang SPCA and see if there are any available.

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2004, 11:37 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1141 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

u can check on the list of breeders from mka..however i suggested ipoh oz it's muc much cheaper n u get a championline....normally if u put the pup in a carrier they'll not get sick.

some shops get their supplies from these breeders and sell in KL at a higher price.

Teddy also? hmm...now teddy has a bro/sis? how old is your teddy? mine is 4 this year Smile

risamasuda

Mar 29, 2004, 2:52 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Looking for a cheap Labrador.... [In reply to] Can't Post

my teddy is around five years old..he has brother and sisters got adopted, got kidnaped and parents got run over by car...very tragic familyUnsure

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2004, 11:29 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1129 views)
Shortcut

Frownooh,

so sad & tragic family...but luckily the siblings are adopted...

i bought my teddy back then n he has a sister...he was the last one to be sold..

he was so cute then always come near my feet to lick me shoes..so we decided to bring him home..the rest is history Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my