~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 25, 2004, 8:13 PM

Post #26 of 43 (914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovemybibi] ~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

um... i think i prefer to get a small pup first so we can develop special bond between us Laugh. moreover i like to see them grow. um.... i dun't think i have any solution already Frown (tried many ways, give up), mayb i have to go back to kl n find a dog. my future furkid's godmom is helping me to find. many thanks to her.

hope there is also a solution for ur's case... Wink. mayb let ur bf bring ur's pup back first.

do let me know ur good news ok!

lovemybibi
Novice

Mar 28, 2004, 3:48 AM

Post #27 of 43 (907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Re:~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kesuke, my name is michelle, and what's yours?Smile

yeah, actually that's only m'sia that affected the epizootic. however, my bf had called taiwan quarantine authorities, and they said dogs & cats are not allowed to enter to taiwan from both m'sia & s'pore. FrownUnsuremaybe i'll just let my bf to take bibi with him to taiwan, and i will move to there 1 or 2 months later. me and bf will plan to have a new pup to make bibi a good company. my next ideal pup would be a teddy bear poodle(it really looks like a teddy bear! have you heard of this breed before?) As far as I concern, i think this breed only exist in Japan and Taiwan at the moment.
san francisco is definately a beatiful place...and here you can find many many dog parks and dog beaches to hang around with your pooch...maybe you could visit here someday while you're in the states thoughWink
well, if you're living in an apartment, then you might want to look for a small breed dog that doesn't require a yard to play around...or you could take it for a walk and play at the dog park daily. actually my apartment is not allowed to keep pets too, but i desperately wanted a dog, what to do...might have to sneak in bibi in and out of the apartment premises...heheTongue
As for EVA, the cost of the ticket for a dog is USD 218 with no surchange, and i could bring Bibi on board and place him under my seat with the size of the dog and crate together not exceeded 11 pound. (bibi is 3 months plus now, weighing 2.5 pound). He will going to have his 3rd jab next week. Ooooo.....I can't wait to bring him to enjoy the nice weather here and to play at the dog park!!CoolSmile
Wink

"He's your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" ~unknown~

lovemybibi
Novice

Mar 28, 2004, 3:58 AM

Post #28 of 43 (906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mitch] ~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hey mitchSmile, of course to get a pup when they're still young and see he or she growing up will be the best choice for every dog lovers! he or she will definately brighten up your daysWink...like my Bibi is really driving me nutsCrazyUnsure... but i still love him so much, he is a smart lil guy with a big dog's mind in a small dog's body.

it's a pity that you can't keep a small pup at this moment...but, don't worry, i'm sure you'll get your perfect furkid in the future. cheer up!SmileSly

yeah, that's what i thought so too...to bring bibi back to taiwan would be a good decision, i hope he can do well with the 21 days quarantine periodUnsure... Will definately let you know the updates. Thanks for your concern and I hope you can find your ideal pup real soon. good luck!
Wink

"He's your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" ~unknown~

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2004, 9:54 PM

Post #29 of 43 (895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovemybibi] Re:~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi michelle...my name is tzeping. Cool

yeah...that's the best way of bringing bibi since you can't bring him from m'sia. but no visiting during the 21 days of quarantine?? Unsure a teddy bear poodle? hmm no..havne't heard of this breed before....is it very small? japanese are crazy about all things small....Crazy i have a friend who's miniature poodle is like a teddy bear..hehe..with the curly hair and the brown color.

ha yeah..you bet i'd visit san fran...my dream destination. i have friends there so no prob...will harrass them to take me out...hehehe. Laugh

yeah...if i have to stay in an apartment most prob i can't adopt a bigger breed...Unsure i love big dogs though.

is EVA the cheapest to fly the dogs in? do they count the dog by weight and size?

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2004, 7:57 PM

Post #30 of 43 (892 views)
Shortcut

hi there. ya totally agree with u. seeing them growing up stage by stage really make me happy. like seeing ur baby growing up Sly.

ya i know some small dogs are really intelligence. like my firend's dog, after came back from the park, the dog has to be cleaned b4 enter the house. my friend though the dog straigh went in n he keep scolding n called the dog name. so funny the dog was just behind him n my friend was unaware of that. his dog used it leg to touch my friend leg n looked at him.

ya i was so sad that at the moment i can't keep a pupFrown, but i know once i back to kl i can keep my baby forever.... Laugh

i think it should b ok. they will take good care of ur bibi n mayb when ur bibi come out that time fat fat already Wink

lovemybibi
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 6:42 AM

Post #31 of 43 (879 views)
Shortcut

Hi TzePingWink

Sorry been absent for a while...

are you in KL or US now? i'm not sure whether EVa is the cheapest airline to fly the dogs or not, but US$218 is reasonable. As for the ticket price, Eva charge for the amount of two extra baggage charge for each dog. I hope you can get your husky when you're in USSmile

Cheers...
Wink

lovemybibi
Novice

Jun 4, 2004, 6:56 AM

Post #32 of 43 (877 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mitch] ~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mitchWink

i think all dogs are intelligent laCool...like my bibi, he will come to me when there are no papers on the floor when he wants to poo poo...is like he's trying to tell me to put papers for him to do his business there so that he won't ruin the carpetWinkSmile...and he already knows many tricks at 5 months old now. sure you will find the right furkid for yourself when you're back to KL, have you decided which breed you gonna have?Wink
Wink

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2004, 3:25 PM

Post #33 of 43 (871 views)
Shortcut

Hello there,

It seems we have dog of the same name. I have Bibi also which is a silky terrier, relative to yorkie. What a coincidence. Cool

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

kesuke
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2004, 7:02 PM

Post #34 of 43 (867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovemybibi] Re:~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi michelle..

it's okie..i'm glad to get your reply. Cool how have you been? i'm still in penang (not KL Tongue)..going to US in aug. thanks for the info..i think most airlines charge two extra baggage charge to bring dogs.. i really do hope i can get my husky too. so where are you now? are you back for the summer?

lovemybibi
Novice

Jun 5, 2004, 6:15 PM

Post #35 of 43 (860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] ~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

HiSmile
oh...you have a silky named Bibi as well? that's cool.. wow! you've got 5 dogs at home? it's great to have so many dogs around but it's kind of hassle and tiring. how do you manage to take care all of them with equal love and time? will they fight with each other? I love Border Collie! They are so smart...hope I can have one in the future!
Wink

lovemybibi
Novice

Jun 5, 2004, 6:27 PM

Post #36 of 43 (859 views)
Shortcut

hi tzepingSmile
i'm doing fine...still in SF. oh...you're from penang? my hometown is in seremban...yup, i'll be going back in aug...and you'll coming to US in aug too huh...today i went to a pet shop and saw a husky.. it's brown and white color...so handsome laLaugh if you can get a husky here, then make sure you'll take him with you if you're coming back to msia.Cool
Wink

kesuke
Doggyman

Jun 6, 2004, 11:46 PM

Post #37 of 43 (856 views)
Shortcut

hi!

so how many more years for you in SF? maybe i could go visit you when i'm in SF coz i have a couple of friends there. Wink i'll definitely bring back my husky if i ever got one there..how can i leave him behind?? no way!! Tongue so you're coming back in aug? meaning you've already graduated?

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 7, 2004, 1:07 AM

Post #38 of 43 (855 views)
Shortcut

Yeah 5 dogs. 1 big and 4 small ones. Is not really a hassle. Just make sure they don't mess anything in the house. Need to have strict house training. I will let them out everyday before and after work. During weekends will spend more time with them playing. When 1 dog is playing all will join. When 1 eat all must eat. Just make all of them follow and not just do things individually.

Border collie are very smart and if didn't take care properly it is going to be nuisance as well. Big dog is not easy to take care compare to small ones.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

lovemybibi
Novice

Jun 8, 2004, 12:57 AM

Post #39 of 43 (847 views)
Shortcut

hi tzeping...yup, i already graduated...sure i'd like to meet up with you if you're visiting here but unfortunately i'll be leaving SF in august and wont coming back at least for some period of time la...if coming back that would be just for visiting only:)...you have malaysian friends in SF? it's very difficult to find a malaysian here...which school your friends are studying?
Wink

lovemybibi
Novice

Jun 8, 2004, 1:02 AM

Post #40 of 43 (845 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] ~Yorkshire Terrier lover from the US~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...seems that all your dogs are so well behavedCool...i'd like to have a few more dogs in the future...big dog is not easy to take care compare to small ones? i think it depands on what breed is it...small dogs with long haired require a lot of time for groomings...
Wink

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jun 8, 2004, 2:18 PM

Post #41 of 43 (842 views)
Shortcut

Yeah I guess if the dog have some house training they can behave. Have more dogs is nice to keep one another company. Although small dog with long hair need a lot of time for grooming but still big dog if she decided not to behave is really a big headache. Tongue

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

kesuke
Doggyman

Jun 8, 2004, 9:19 PM

Post #42 of 43 (838 views)
Shortcut

oh...that's too bad..Unsure what course were you taking? yep..one of my friend is in SFSU and another in U of SF (*i think*) and a bit further away...3 in SJSU.

mitch
Enthusiast

Jun 11, 2004, 12:11 AM

Post #43 of 43 (830 views)
Shortcut

ya nowadays dogs ar really intelligent. ur's bibi also very smart. u teach him to pee n poo on the newspaper? how long u took to teach bibi to pee n poo on the newspaper?

till now i'm not sure which breed but sure is small to middle size with long fur. see how when i'm back to kl. slowly search n i'm sure i can find it.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my