Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Can somebody help me........??????

jackyck77
New User

Mar 20, 2004, 5:37 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1721 views)
Shortcut
Can somebody help me........?????? Can't Post

What should i do when my dog's period come? Should i wear her a human pampers???Unsure

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 20, 2004, 6:35 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jackyck77] Can somebody help me........?????? [In reply to] Can't Post

do not panic, hope the thread below can help you

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Remy

Mar 21, 2004, 12:19 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1701 views)
Shortcut

If you have no idea what to do when your bitch comes in season - then have her spayed. Why would you even put her through that? We don't need anymore puppies to end up in bad homes or on the street. Please spay or neuter your dogs and cats......

When I go to Heaven, if there are no dogs and horses there, then I want to go where they go!

A Friend
Dog Kichi

Mar 21, 2004, 9:08 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1694 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Remy] Can somebody help me........?????? [In reply to] Can't Post

Remy, I have discovered that not many people actually understand the benefit of neutering our furkids. Many dog-owners (and even dog-lovers) don't even know of the existence of such a procedure. I have met a couple of them who even thought that it was a cruel procedure to put their dogs through.

So it may be that jackyck77 is one of the above friends. I am inclined to think that he/she is definitely trying to avoid putting his furkid through any suffering, since he/she even cares to find out what to do with the furkid going through her heat. His/Her knowledge may not be as advanced as other dog-lovers, but jackyck77 obviously cares for the dog enough to seek advice. That consitutes the first step of responsible dog-ownership, wouldn't you say so?

Not meaning to start any sort of arguments here...just trying to stand in someone else's shoes. Wink

--------------------
SHERMAN YL KUEK
Father to Charis & Chayim

(This post was edited by A Friend on Mar 21, 2004, 9:10 AM)

annjou
K9 Maniac

Mar 22, 2004, 4:57 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1681 views)
Shortcut

hi jacky,
it me, may..alex gf...hehe..yesterday he told me bout yor call 2 ask bout yor girl 'baka'....u r relly panic dont u....well dont b....nothing 2 worry....as he said u can keep her in her cage 4 tis first few days so tat she wont dirty yor apartment (but still u can let her out once in a while) or if u happen 2 saw her "liquid" flowing out...juz wipe it wif a tissue paper...some dog do knows how 2 clean themself...even teir living place by liking it...but some dont....
yes u can try 2 buy a heat pant from the pet shop (u can get from pets wonderland) but i m not sure weather it will works /not cos i've never try it b4....
juz dont b too worry, ok....
HAPPY HEATING.....LaughLaughTongueSmile

ashley
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1674 views)
Shortcut

Ur puppy on heat no need so worry .... Tongue u just got one female puppy right ?? The only thing u wan to do is mop the floor. Sly Dont worry just dont let her go out mix with other male dog. If not ur dog will become mummy loh !! Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my