Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
My puppies

cincklt
New User

Dec 11, 2002, 5:50 PM

Post #1 of 2 (438 views)
Shortcut
My puppies Can't Post

Thanks for the replies. Have been trying the suggestions and my Poppy is somewhat a happier puppy now and has been behaving herself much better. While wallowing in my problems I totally forgot to tell everyone more about my and 2 puppies Blush. I got 2 puppies 2 months ago, a female silky (who is 5 months old now) called Poppy and a dashound (cross silky) male (4 months old) called Skittles. Poppy as you all know is stubborn as hell and Skittles...welll...he is a 'SNAP' (Sensitive New Age Pup) and as easygoing as they get...toilet trained in a week and always eager to please Smile I hope to eventually breed the both of them (so that I'll have 'Skippy' pups, hopefully with their father's temperament) but was wondering if it is true that it is not advisable to do so in the first 'heat'. Next question is how effective are anti-mating sprays? For users of anti-mating sprays, which brand would you recommend? Also, are there any puppy training classes held in KL ?

stanley

Dec 11, 2002, 6:48 PM

Post #2 of 2 (434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cincklt] My puppies [In reply to] Can't Post

there is a MKA training at Padang Mebok in Petaling Jaya...check out more info ...

/

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my