Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 28, 2004, 3:57 AM

Post #126 of 148 (5063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor... that day rite i left summer at home while i take mocha out for the jungle trekking poor thing lar... so sad la and guess what the same thing happen when i take summer out n leave mocha at home. sakit hati man....

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 28, 2004, 4:48 AM

Post #127 of 148 (5061 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah lo.. like I am so unfair to them.. But I feel that the only one who really want jungle trekking is Rambo lo... Fiona

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 28, 2004, 4:52 AM

Post #128 of 148 (5060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

my 2 juz loves the trek :) my car now is full of their fur lor.... esp mocha was shedding last week and the week before was summers shedding turn. now u can see all the black n stag red fur in my car all over :(

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 28, 2004, 5:11 AM

Post #129 of 148 (5059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Har.. Sunday only can see ah??? Sob Sob SOb.... Might have to wait for ages lo.. Normally Sat one right? Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 28, 2004, 5:17 AM

Post #130 of 148 (5058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I used a unwanted bed sheet on the back seat or front seat with newspaper on the floor mat... Thanks God not many fur in my car... Worry for my kids ma... Fiona

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 28, 2004, 9:21 AM

Post #131 of 148 (5052 views)
Shortcut

use newspaper also no use lor.... they mess up the whole place n mocha prefers to sit n pat kua on me while terry or me driving. she only likes the driver seat Crazy hehehe... as for summer - he juz follow only what mocha does Unsure but luckily lightning is good... she juz sit behind quietly Smile

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 29, 2004, 7:49 AM

Post #132 of 148 (5038 views)
Shortcut

Oh I see.. I uderstand.. I have sand all over my front seat because of Thunder... As I said the only dog is a good traveller is Rambo.. Sit quietly at the back seat... But I see Baby is good too even she is scare she would just hide her face under the car seat.... Fiona

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 29, 2004, 5:21 PM

Post #133 of 148 (5033 views)
Shortcut

wah... hide under the car seat also can ar ! so big wor... must be real funny to look at :D

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 29, 2004, 9:09 PM

Post #134 of 148 (5019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PiaRoy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.... can i have yr email address ?

cheers,
minglmy

PiaRoy
Novice

Mar 29, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #135 of 148 (5015 views)
Shortcut

Cool SURE SURE...
proy1@mmm.com.

BTW, have u spoken to the webmaster about Star's story?

wuf

daniel
Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #136 of 148 (5005 views)
Shortcut

yalor cos i free only sunday.. thats why i say so sad that i missed that sunday event. I work every saturday.. Mad

the the timing was just right.. i 'botak' both of them..already so suitable for jungle trekking.. Laugh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DUN TALK TO ME IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.
COS I'M A DAMM KWAILAN FELLA OK!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 30, 2004, 4:14 AM

Post #137 of 148 (4999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daniel] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, you have to work Sat huh? Which means make it harder to mee you and your furkids lo... Anyway, I saw an ACS at Pet Safari yesterday and I took photo of her... So cute... and I miss mine who I left in the USA with a Mexican family... My friend suppose to help me to bring back but she back out and until now I blame myself and blame her.. Just blame everything... Until now I had not let go.. You can see his picture from the gallery pet4U... Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 30, 2004, 4:21 AM

Post #138 of 148 (4998 views)
Shortcut

Qiay just the haed la.. Hehehe Side of the front seat... Not really under... Cannot attach photo to let you see... As for Thunder just want to jump onto your lap.. Took photos but lost already... Still hoping to retriever even no hope.. Tried 2 shops.. cannot retriever.. So sad... Fiona

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 30, 2004, 5:13 AM

Post #139 of 148 (4996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PiaRoy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

have send an email to you adi.... check it out ya ! we'll chat there allright

cheers,
minglmy

Twenko

Mar 31, 2004, 5:31 AM

Post #140 of 148 (4978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 21, 2004 - ROUND 5 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Laugh Ya, Abby was gulping at the water when we first reach the clean stream. Initiallly, I let her into the water for her to cool off. Then I cannot tahan myself and jump in with her, so I think I was the wettest human there that day. My pants were wet, my shoes and socsk..

Aiyo, fun lah! Laugh I also like to play with water, that's why Abby, Chelsea and I always ended up in the big water tank in the garden

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

My beloved furkids :
Abby, the Lickin' Champ - 7 months, Dober-Rott
Chelsea, the Eating Champ - 6 months, G.R
Jane, the Jumpin' Champ - 8 months, Shih Tzu

daniel
Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2004, 6:21 PM

Post #141 of 148 (4968 views)
Shortcut

adoi.. saturday i work half day only lah.. why you work on sunday ah???

yah i checked out the picture of you ACS.. cool..

the ironic part was before keeping ACS i was keeping ECS. I had a female ECS. where is she now?.. i'll let you know if we ever meet up.. hahahah

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 31, 2004, 7:03 PM

Post #142 of 148 (4963 views)
Shortcut

No la.. I must have make you misunderstood me.. I don't work at all only have to take care of my kids, my 4 furkids... Wish you don't have to work on Sat to join us then.Hope one day we will meet...
Where is she now? You mean you lost you ECS? Anyway my ACS is very close to me.. I am still very much angry at that person who back out to bring my cocker back to Malaysia for me... Fiona

daniel
Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2004, 7:43 PM

Post #143 of 148 (4957 views)
Shortcut

wow you so lucky ... reach the ultimate status of home minister.. now no need to work.. one of my ambitions also...

cool.. how many kids you have and how old are they?? My dogs are really really "crazy" over kids.. I also dunno why.. when they see kids they will bark and run up and down frantically.. they just love to play with children. they layan children more than they layan adults.. i dunno why also.. sometimes they are so over friendly it freaks the children out.. but there was one incident i would like to share..

once i was walking my dog, a lady was walking with her son as well. Her son was about 2 years old i guess. 3 yrs max. then the lady walk up to me and ask me does your dog bite.. so i said no..

then she asked her son if he wanted to play with the dogs (then i tot disaster already la).. but to my suprise.. my dog stood up and put his paws on the kid's chest and started licking his face.. and the child started laughing happily and the mom was cool with it.. other moms would be going.. aiyaa.. so dirty.. but she was cool with it..

something i would remember the rest of my life..

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 31, 2004, 7:50 PM

Post #144 of 148 (4954 views)
Shortcut

So nice.. What a nice dog you have.. Touchy touchy story and nice thing your dog did... My kids are all right with animals.. They love and ok wit them.. Aiya grow up with them anyway...
I saw a Cocker in PAWS yesterday.. Wish I can save her but husband say no even I said just wannt get her out and find her a new home only...She was so loving.. Foloowed my direction and cried.. So sad.. So heartbreaking... Wish someone will give her a good home... See Cocker so tender and loving... Gosh... Mine ok with kids but would cry in pain if my kids too rough... I also scare sometimes... My kids? 1 + and 3 + years old...
I wanna work.. If got career won't look down by people especially in-laws... Fiona

daniel
Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2004, 10:03 PM

Post #145 of 148 (4949 views)
Shortcut

yalor.. cockers loves human more than they like other dogs..

aiyoo.. society very susah to follow wan lah.. last time in-laws say wife must stay at home and take care of children and house.. now wife no work in-laws say wife not smart.. haiz......

wah you everyday go paws wan ah?? I plan to go this saturday after work hahahah

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 1, 2004, 9:05 AM

Post #146 of 148 (4939 views)
Shortcut

I know mine really stick to me like glue...
I just hate in-law.. They suck big time.. They cause both side of the families now are enemies and still think we the wife side are always wrong...
No lei.. Not always... Promise my friend to show her where ma... Very heartbreaking one.. Choose not to go.. Now see.. Wanna save the Cocker also cannot and now keep thinking of her... So sad.. Sob Sob... I told my friend about her.. Don't know she will adopt or not... Willl show her by this week because she don't know how to get there... Fiona

daniel
Enthusiast

Apr 2, 2004, 10:46 PM

Post #147 of 148 (4887 views)
Shortcut

hahah we really going out of topic here lah.. anyway you can e-mail me at smliew@genting.com.my to chat.

till then

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #148 of 148 (4845 views)
Shortcut

I know I know.. oops....
My friend like not interested in grow up Cocker prefer puppies... How to help this poor Cocker who is still in PAWS??? Fiona

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my