Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 6:17 AM

Post #152 of 168 (1723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doberman] hello everyone, mitch here [In reply to] Can't Post

going to get one soon..... get one lah.. taro don't have bully friends ah....Frown but lucky taro still got other friends.. if not very lonely lohl... get one bully lah haha.. they r funny...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

doberman
ALPHA

Jun 24, 2004, 4:31 PM

Post #153 of 168 (1722 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] hello everyone, mitch here [In reply to] Can't Post

fren... bulldogs very expensive ler... no money no talk ler :( too bad....

eh, but my fren told me that bulldog very difficult to take care rite n we need always clean them up especially their face rite?!

Henry from Penang

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 24, 2004, 5:16 PM

Post #154 of 168 (1721 views)
Shortcut

take care ah?.... how to compare ler? hmm have to make a table out haha...

grooming is much more easy compare to other long hair doggie loh.. simply brush brush only...and u don't have to worried that dirty will stick on their hair..too short to stick on... clean their face yes loh.. but u don't have to like cleaning them like small baby.. because they are tough and rough... u can just use a wet towel to rub on them...and the 'block' on the top of their nose.. but it don't take u 2 mins to do that.. clean them because they r hot dog mah.. i don't mean the hotdog we eat ok! hahahaha... so they are easier to get smelly then other doggie.. and actually they don't really scare of cold.. sometime i canot tahan.. i will just shower taro with water.. no shampoo.. shower also easy loh.. simply rub will dry..no hair dryer.. for me.. i don't think its difficult loh.. but really compare of what ppl like.. u know some ppl their like small and long hair.. can make up them mah.. but i don't even make up myself hahaha... so taro easy for me to take care loh.... but when he is baby.. really ALOT OF pee and poo.. hahah because he eat alot!!!!!! and they r independance.. easy for me..

for money.... u can save the grooming cost.... but u have to spend alot on his food! HAHAHA... but sure no choosy problem..he eat everything.. include his medicien haha...

as long as u can shower him, feed him, play 1 hour with him ( he will get tired easily), bring him out for his business... nothing much... he don't chew alot on furniture... but he play very rough.. realy pain if he bite (espcially he play until crazy), for me canot say anything lah.. 1st, i only have taro.. canot compare to others.. 2. he is my 1st puppy i own by myself 24/7.. almost no complain lah.. still can hander.. so i don't think it will be difficult for u who have soo many doggie! heheheh

hmmm.....expansive... hehehe canot say anything wor.. because i really stuck on bully for agessss heeheh... maybe normally i don't spend much.. now only spend on taro.. then ok loh...everyone beside me say i am sooo 'gu hon' for myself but buy everythings for taro... i don't even buy a kitkat for myself... but doggie chocolate for taro loh hehehe...

get one lah.. if not now then future lah.. sure u will stuck on this bully boy....

u from penang right? aiyah.. if from KL then u go UPM for the dogathon lah.. i will bring taro... really canot wait to show the ppl who love taro so much.. let taro to 'show off' as he is such a nice baby... ohh me so thick skin and hidung tinggi man! hehehe..

ohh as u have soo many doggie ah.. i want to ask ah.. is grape bad for doggie? why?

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

doberman
ALPHA

Jun 25, 2004, 4:04 PM

Post #155 of 168 (1719 views)
Shortcut

wah...from the article, i can know that u love taro very much ... so "hang fok" that taro get u! i think i will get 1 in the future... eh, why dont u keep a pair, so that next time they get pregnant n i can buy from u ma...hehehe:)

Henry from Penang

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jun 25, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #156 of 168 (1718 views)
Shortcut

hahaha i wish too ah!!! but not enough money lah.. some more really need time loh... me canot hander 2 doggies... so better get only 1... hehehe yes ah love taro like hell hehehehe....
get 1 lah.. sure u will really love them.... ohh no no get a pair hehehe.... but bully need to go operation for birth ah... and max. can get 4 in one time..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

doberman
ALPHA

Jun 25, 2004, 10:45 PM

Post #157 of 168 (1717 views)
Shortcut

yes i know... bulls must go for operation every time they give birth n its cost expensive ler... not afford lar... in the future mayb! hehe...

Henry from Penang

mitch
Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2004, 5:42 AM

Post #158 of 168 (1709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] hello everyone, mitch here [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sorry for the late reply as i just came back aus n busying handling something. how ar u n all ur doggies at home?

mitch
Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #159 of 168 (1709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] hello everyone, mitch here [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sorry for the late reply as i just came back aus n busying handling something.

oh... usually business degree has 8 units per yr but as for my bf, they all have 9 units to cover. another word 5 units for semester 1 n 4 units for semester 2.

well i came back to kl on sun. so humid n hot over here. feel sticky every where. CKCS??? sorry i'm not good at short form.

kesuke
Doggyman

Jul 12, 2004, 6:36 AM

Post #160 of 168 (1706 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mitch] hello everyone, mitch here [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there! =)

it's alright..take your time to reply..no rush there. ahahah..the first thing everyone will complain about is the weather here. well..it's summer the whole year!!!!! ehhehe....Cool

oh CKCS=cavalier king charles spaniel

oh okie..the degree course your bf took is a little diff. how many units do you need to graduate?

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

mitch
Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2004, 7:01 AM

Post #161 of 168 (1705 views)
Shortcut

oic CKCS=cavalier king charles spaniel... do u know where can i get this breed?

my bf study computer science so he has 27 units. as for me a degree hodlers i need to do 24 units in order to graduate. some time it is also depend on ur course like what degree u ar after.

kesuke
Doggyman

Jul 12, 2004, 7:36 AM

Post #162 of 168 (1704 views)
Shortcut

hmm....i think you should try to find a "jolinG" here..she has CKCS..you can ask her where she got hers.

oh i see...auz system a bit diff from US one.

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 13, 2004, 5:20 AM

Post #163 of 168 (1699 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Welcome back... we are all fine and doing very well... hope you are doing the same... so now the hunt begins??? Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

mitch
Enthusiast

Jul 13, 2004, 7:49 AM

Post #164 of 168 (1698 views)
Shortcut

oh ... jolinG ya she did suggested CKCS. i think she got 2 CKCS. ya i will send her a message n ask her where she got hers.

mitch
Enthusiast

Jul 13, 2004, 7:54 AM

Post #165 of 168 (1698 views)
Shortcut

i'm happy to hear that all fine and doing very well. well this few weeks will b very bust because catch up with friends n family. moreover, my bf is here so have to accompany him to hunt food. i think i will start hunting this week o next week. wish me luck Wink.

kesuke
Doggyman

Jul 13, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #166 of 168 (1696 views)
Shortcut

Wink

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jul 14, 2004, 1:23 AM

Post #167 of 168 (1694 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Ahhh... home sweet home.. finally... well, get some R&R and enjoy a little... good to hear your are back here safe n sound... in M'sia we are FOOD crazy... so enjoy!!!... best wishes and many many good luck going your way... hehehe Laugh... may you find the rite furkid soon... Cool Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

mitch
Enthusiast

Jul 15, 2004, 11:28 PM

Post #168 of 168 (1690 views)
Shortcut

haha...... ya food over here is very yummy. ya enjoying all the good food as well as ganing tons of weight too. thx.

i'm taking my time to fid my furkid.... so if u come across any pups, let me know ya.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my