Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Crazy Neighbours!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 14, 2004, 5:44 PM

Post #1 of 13 (1043 views)
Shortcut
Crazy Neighbours! Can't Post

ever since kinki is able to jump over my balcony grills, i can no longer lock her up there at night.

she can easily jump in and out whenever she likes.

this morning when my grandpa woke up early in the morning, he noticed that kinki is playing and chewing on a baby's diaper containing SHIT!! and i think kinki had ate some of it.

the diaper must be thrown in by someone, someone who lives near to my house. i'm afraid that next time, it'll be a poison which to be thrown in.

what can i do to avoid any misfortune? should i muzzle up kinki? or should i tie her up?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2004, 12:30 AM

Post #2 of 13 (1020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Crazy Neighbours! [In reply to] Can't Post

GAWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! Why would someone throw dirty diapers into your house??? Which neighbour of yours go little baby so uneducated until do such a thing????

i can not believe wat i happening!.. poison dogs la... beat up dogs for shoes la.. this is all too much!...MadMadMadMad

i think there is little u can do unless kinki can be trained not to eat foreign stuff not given by u. Maybe keep her indoors when there is no one or when u all sleep? Even if u tie her, if someone wants to poison sure they throw at her so she can eat right?

i am also worried abt my wai-sek dogs.. sigh...... wat is happening to this world nowadays...Unsure

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 18, 2004, 4:15 AM

Post #3 of 13 (1008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Crazy Neighbours! [In reply to] Can't Post

my grandparents hate dogs very much. and they wouldn't let kinki into the house.Frown

sometimes i let her in illegally if they are not at homeSly

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 18, 2004, 7:33 PM

Post #4 of 13 (1005 views)
Shortcut

haahahaaa.. same like me la.. sometimes after a ncie bath, i take one up to my room and play n sleep... by then my dad if he sees us will go.. sigh... heeheheeee... no choice liao lor.. later he will 'ngam ngam chum chum'...LaughLaughSly

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 19, 2004, 4:50 AM

Post #5 of 13 (999 views)
Shortcut

well...i think you could 1. confine kinki in a locked or fenced area at night so that she won't run around in the compound eating stuff; or 2. put her in a kennel; 3. leash her on a very long leash so she can move around.

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 20, 2004, 4:26 AM

Post #6 of 13 (990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Crazy Neighbours! [In reply to] Can't Post

if i lock her up in a kennel, she'll surely bark the whole night.

i have think of buying a new playing pen for her, but i think she'll be able to jump out too.

Pacco de Mongrel

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 20, 2004, 4:36 AM

Post #7 of 13 (988 views)
Shortcut

wow! you bring your giant size dog into your bedroom arh?

Pacco de Mongrel

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 20, 2004, 5:04 AM

Post #8 of 13 (986 views)
Shortcut

so you could try slowly and let her get used to being inside the kennel. like start with several 10 mins stay-ins everyday...then proceed to 30 mins then 1 hour and so on....let her know that this is her home...where she can be alone by herself. if you associate good things with her kennel, she'll start to love it and then you'll have no prob with her inside the kennel for the night.

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2004, 1:31 AM

Post #9 of 13 (982 views)
Shortcut

hahahaa.. i tried taking him to the room.. he is alright la..

but i dont put my dogs in kennels or crates.. they run free.. if we have to section them. we put use those mobile fencing...

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2004, 4:43 AM

Post #10 of 13 (980 views)
Shortcut

kinki also run free in the day time.

but during the night time, she'll tends to dig holes all around the garden and simply eat stuffs.

that's why have to lock her up at night.

did your doggie dig holes?

Pacco de Mongrel

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 23, 2004, 5:51 PM

Post #11 of 13 (976 views)
Shortcut

dig holes at night??? hehehe,, mine opposite wan wor.. they dig n play during day time... but ya.. if we dont let them exercise during the day enough, they will terrorize watever they can to release the energy.. sometimes i see harvey just running up and down like to burn calories like tat.. ehehehe....LaughSly

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 26, 2004, 3:54 AM

Post #12 of 13 (971 views)
Shortcut

i have to work the whole day, and i just bring her out to walk at late evening. then play fetching game and tug a war.

every morning kinki will run all around the garden for exercise also. seems like she gone crazy liao.

and usually she will tends to sleep in the day time, maybe becoz of the hot weather.

Pacco de Mongrel

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 30, 2004, 6:56 PM

Post #13 of 13 (957 views)
Shortcut

ooh.. me oso la.. i get so busy sometimes i feel bad for ignoring them.. like in the mornings when i get late.. i have no time to sayang them n greet them.. then see their face like so bored and all.. i oso sum-tong...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my