Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
HI~HI~

First page Previous page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next page Last page  View All

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2004, 8:29 AM

Post #526 of 550 (1826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923,william2003] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiseh, not really good on money talk lor.. Budget is a must for me and everyone, I supposed..

I don't mind giving some advise on preparing for a wedding and some of the budget though...The earlier you prepared the things the earlier your budget wise is control. Eeeww, wat m i talking about here!!!Tongue

Dog rules seems to be quite familiar right, william....If you could find time, do join us for the jungle trekking every saturday at Tmn Gasing... You could check it out at the event forum...

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 3, 2004, 5:24 PM

Post #527 of 550 (1823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, connie u r rite! The earlier u prepare, u can manage to control ur financial n others thing too...although we said get ready and need to plan for next year wedding, it's actually just to choose the dinner date and the restaurant or hotel for wedding onli, the rest only will decided b4 4 or 6 mth of wedding....

Connie, i may try one of the restaurant next week, caz this week no free mah, some more my husband will be on leave by next week..if he can get it lah..so can go n try the food.

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2004, 5:54 PM

Post #528 of 550 (1822 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooh ! Izzit. which restaurant??? Oriental or Maju Palace?? Anyway, both also is the same lar just that the Maju is serving halal food only...

Well, great to know that both of you finally decided to get married lor...kkkekekeekek

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

William2003
Novice

Dec 6, 2004, 6:26 AM

Post #529 of 550 (1812 views)
Shortcut

Hey Gill,

it was really nice meeting you all and being able to meet you, con, wern, ur hubby (don't know his name..sorry ar!), con's bf/hubby (also cant remember his name ... damn sui lar me!!!), JJ, stan, chris .. that's all rite???..

Yea i was saying ... i really enjoyed but unfortunately had to rush off cos the next morning had to wake up early and go to the airport.

The funny thing is, somehow or rather when I went to pet shop, like i said somehow or rather I've seen you and connie and con's bf/hubby before but you and con/con's partner really familiar ... cant remember where i've seen you all but you guys really look familiar ... dont know lar ... but hey dont forget invite me to ur wedding dinner ar ...

the other thing is sorry the other day i did not talk much with most of you as i was very very tired .... just wanted to crash ...

But well .. I guess i'll see you guys online for da whole of this week....although i will be in JFK. Hey by the way, is JJ single? I've been thinking about her ever since i chatted with her and met her that day ....

Thanks...

P/s .. regarding ur wedding ... hope u make the rite choice and DONT REGRET!!! That's the last thing you wanna do and remember, you cant UNDO whatever has been DONE!
William and Bingo

Dog's Property Laws. Section 45 U.S Animal Law Code.

If I like it, it's mine.

If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

If I can take it from you, it's mine.

If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

If I saw it first, it's mine.

If you are playing with something and you put it down, it
automatically
becomes mine.

If it's broken, it's yours.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 6, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #530 of 550 (1803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [William2003] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Connie,

Yaloh, at last we both decided to have our wedding dinner already..duno which restaurant will choose...but both also i will have a try first mah..tengok which 1 cheaper lo....maybe this week (if free) then will try lo..what to do..tak banyak masa ppun.

Hi William,

Dont worry about my wedding, i have experience, maybe coinsider not much..on organising event...esp wedding dinner...we will liek so kelang kabut, becaz of lz to organise...our mind hope to have just 1 simple wedding onli. Anyway, thank you for your advise too..

What make u so tired? me too...tired on my thing too..even sometimes i need to work on weekend..anyway..now i confirm to tukar kerja,..hope i can be more relax to my new company.

Em....about JJ, as i know she got a closer bf called Jason. The rest you better ask JJ....for my opinion is understand ppl is the most important thing....heheh...

William2003
Novice

Dec 7, 2004, 8:08 AM

Post #531 of 550 (1795 views)
Shortcut

Hey Gillian,

Thanks for the information .. very helpful .. Hmmph. Well Its really nice here in NYC but boring caz everywhere traffic jam ... like ants crawling everywhere ... call taxi ..taxi ... also must shout like orang utan only they come .. then u know they talk crap with you lar . blah blah blah ... ask to take me go shopping ... that hamsap **** took me to some strip club .. mana tau ... go in all NAKED! Sweating like melted ice at the entrance .... an my tongue like doggie only...

Erm...wow...din expect you to call dinner so fast ... relax lar .. wait i come back 1st .. peng yu mar ...dun like tat ..

Hey guys , sorry today got cut off from the chat room, cos got bad weather in the sky and capt said to put all electrical items away...also going to land ...i felt bad cas u all looking for me like crazy when i was eating my breakfast ... so i called JJ and tell her to tell u all ler ....

btw, i dont know when i will be online cas now is 10am here and gotta go work soon after lunch ...

if im online i will wow wow at u all lar

Bye bye JJ, con con, wern wern, gillian a. N the rest of the doggies ...
William and Bingo

Dog's Property Laws. Section 45 U.S Animal Law Code.

If I like it, it's mine.

If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

If I can take it from you, it's mine.

If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

If I saw it first, it's mine.

If you are playing with something and you put it down, it
automatically
becomes mine.

If it's broken, it's yours.

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 7, 2004, 5:17 PM

Post #532 of 550 (1793 views)
Shortcut

gil...have a happy wedding ah....what u want me give u? a kiss ok ah?

hahhahaha, ya ya ,,,when ur dinner i wil bring jason to,ok ah?hahha

he so leng chai ,sure u wont leave ur lau gong when c him ah~

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 7, 2004, 8:38 PM

Post #533 of 550 (1790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [William2003] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

U R welcome. Well, hope you can enjoy the life in NY. When will u back to KL? what is the purpose to NY? hahah..u know lah..antie a bit get poh chi...

No problem, let us know when u free to chat...

I need to go out for my break..c u later

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 7, 2004, 8:41 PM

Post #534 of 550 (1789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jadeng] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hah..my wedding still far far mah..Ofcouse will count u and ur JASON lo..tat time dont forget to bring ur big big ang pow...inside also big big wow..hahah...

Will inform to u all abt my confirm date..i will have two side wedding dinner..i gues u all should join the KL instead of S'ban 1..

Who leng cai? my mon mon leng cai lah..at tat time..mon mon n ya ya also become part of my "pun long n pun leong"hahhaha...

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 7, 2004, 8:50 PM

Post #535 of 550 (1788 views)
Shortcut

Winkok ok..then my sasha also be pun leong lah~

hahaha what big ang pow..inside i put newspaper~

hhahahahahhahaha i saw a family put 30 n then the whole family go to dinner~

make sure u is: ok 50 sit here, oh 150 go to vip...hahahhahaa

c u

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 7, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #536 of 550 (1782 views)
Shortcut

inside big big means angpow money banyak lo..mesti wow..u know lah..i pokai mah..tak banyak money punya orang...

Wah..RM 30 for a family..then i will die lah..mesti die if everyone also give the same money...hahahhah...

yahoh can ask our babies to become pun leong n pun long hoh..think abt it

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 8, 2004, 4:47 PM

Post #537 of 550 (1774 views)
Shortcut

Winkok ok,,but u know how active sasha.so mayb she will bite ur guan....ha ha ha

what wedding u want? garden?english?roman?

hahahahaa.......1 life once. must nice nice ah....ok ok lah,,,i big u big ang pow n big money.......

500....rubi..ok ah?

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 8, 2004, 6:21 PM

Post #538 of 550 (1773 views)
Shortcut

For me i will prefer to have just a two person wedding dinner and honey moon..for me spending all this money just like to having a FREE SHOW for other ppl enjoy makan only ...then both of us r the suffer 1..cannt eat lah this lah taht lah...ai..waste money n waste time...due to the chinese custom...so no choice must have to organise lo..for me i will prefer simple wedding lo....what to do...

WAh 500 onli mana cukup at least 500 000 mah...hahah..it is only abt RM 200 or 300 mah...i want in RM 1...

wei's mom
Novice

Dec 9, 2004, 5:43 PM

Post #539 of 550 (1767 views)
Shortcut

Wink hi

your dog are so cute with clothes on.hehehheheh. so happy to see ur dog

wei's mom

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 9, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #540 of 550 (1761 views)
Shortcut

Slyu gila sikit~

ya loh me think so wedding is for all the anutie uncle happy, sing k lagi,hahahahaaaa

very boring right? nvm lah,,,,what to do right? is a must

nvm, party with us~ u sure fun

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 10, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #541 of 550 (1754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wei's mom] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Halo,

Nice to meet u too..

Ur doggie is a shih tzu rite?so cute...how many mth?

GIllian

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 10, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #542 of 550 (1751 views)
Shortcut

yaloh..tat's y i dont like to hae this kinda of things...v mafan 1...macam doign those "ma lou hei" (monkey show)...onli parents enjoy lo..u know lah..

Yaloh, at seremban mesti ada orang sing song 1...so ..ai..duno what to do alreadi...pretend cannot hear anything lo..

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 10, 2004, 5:20 PM

Post #543 of 550 (1743 views)
Shortcut

Frown hhaa, remember i told u b4 that my family wedding, thats 1 anutie sing wu bai :lang ren qing geng:

we all Unimpressed when she sing......i dun wanna miss u,i dun wanna love, let this gone in the wind..............

very terra ah~ or b4 start dinner, u said" sorry, today coz the music problem, so no krlaok~ hahhaaha

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 10, 2004, 7:32 PM

Post #544 of 550 (1740 views)
Shortcut

hahha, ppl married then they sing "fun sou" song..tak kenal pukul meh..i guess my turn they also will do the same thing..

I guess i will suggest to daniel see whether he allow me to do this or not..anyway it is a good idea...but i dont think daniel will agreed as his parents will complain...esp. the relative n frens will said my parents in law organise wedding dinner tak good..then i die lo

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 10, 2004, 10:35 PM

Post #545 of 550 (1737 views)
Shortcut

Madok we do it for u,,,we just unplug the hifi syetem....haaha, ada mic tapi no misic~

ya lah,,no choice they all will start singing contest after finished the 1 dish...tot them is superstar lagi tak tahan~Pirate

but for me,dinner is good time to let guys know me, always kena tackle when going dinner, they all like org hutan, never c gals b4,,,hhaha ( pui. so ai~)

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 12, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #546 of 550 (1719 views)
Shortcut

VOK..... dont worry lah, no one while tackle u, and i will also make sure that u wont get tackle during my weding dinner , heheheheh Tongue.

I will die lah if u do this to me, first daniel will scold, second my parents in law will get complain, u want to c tat situation me...u "han sam" to c me meh...wuuwuw..U NO GOOD Frown

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #547 of 550 (1711 views)
Shortcut

Frown dun act like good girl ah!

actually u also want to do this leh...........Winkright?

nvm lah, u act like dun know loh,,,, we all good good, me right hand side, connie left hand side

ok? wern ah? she just take the mirc is fine~Sly

ok ok? aiya, u dun kacau ah, if got ppl wanna tackle me, let thme tackle lah~ hahhahahaa

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 14, 2004, 8:43 PM

Post #548 of 550 (1703 views)
Shortcut

Wah...want like tat meh...later today wedding dinner. tomolo kenal buang..then how? have to be guai lui sometimes..hahha.....

ahah..i will make sure u bring Jason to come to..then no one will kacau u at tat time....

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004, 9:03 PM

Post #549 of 550 (1701 views)
Shortcut

Blushno no, let them kacau me,me old now,no more time can let ppl kacau me,,,hahhahahaha

ok ok ,,,we wont let u know when we will switch off the music, ok hahahahah

a good present for ur wedding, me so good leh!

hui~ enjoy on sat~ party~

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 15, 2004, 7:52 PM

Post #550 of 550 (1696 views)
Shortcut

WAH~ really a big present for my wedding..It's seems to be a die day for me too...

Hey, mana ada old..u still young wat..who want to tackle u wow...

First page Previous page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my