HI~HI~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Next page Last page  View All

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 13, 2004, 5:59 PM

Post #1 of 550 (3963 views)
Shortcut
HI~HI~ Can't Post

Hi ~HI~ i'm newly join member. I got a dog named MOon MoOn, he is a spitz crossed breed. Me and my husband treat him like our child, love him v much, and now we are searching a gf or WIFE for him...hehehehehWink. I would like to have fun and to get know with u guys....chees..!

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Mar 14, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #2 of 550 (3958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hello gilian923, welcome to the forum n enjoy ya...

doodle
ALPHA

Mar 14, 2004, 3:07 AM

Post #3 of 550 (3956 views)
Shortcut

hello
welcome to the forum
it's nice to have a dog being so loved out there.
I am sure he is a lucky fella!

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 15, 2004, 3:19 AM

Post #4 of 550 (3953 views)
Shortcut

hello there,Smile

welcome to the forum!! enjoy,yah!! i have 2 crossed spitz too. hope to meet up with ya. Wink

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Mar 15, 2004, 5:22 AM

Post #5 of 550 (3951 views)
Shortcut

HI gillian Smile

welcome on board... hope you have fun and met lotsa fantastic ppl her... ENJOY!

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 15, 2004, 6:52 PM

Post #6 of 550 (3948 views)
Shortcut
Re:All [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, I agreed with u! No dog is bad dog although breed mix. Anyway... last sunday, i went to adopt a dog but i duno what is her breed. She is cut and called EVE.

I really found this website is excellent....i can have fun over here~Laugh. Esp. now our sweet home add in one more member...i hope she will like this sweet home that we prepared for her.Tongue

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 15, 2004, 8:16 PM

Post #7 of 550 (3946 views)
Shortcut

Hi and welcome to the forum!! Have fun!! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2004, 1:06 AM

Post #8 of 550 (3942 views)
Shortcut

Hello gillian923,

I'm also a newly join member. Welcome and hope to see you around.

Cheers,

mitch

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 16, 2004, 8:17 PM

Post #9 of 550 (3937 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mitch] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey~ ur dog SO SO SO cute! actually i also like that type of dog, becaz of space constrain, so....wuuwuwuwu~ i cant have it. Where r u staying actually? how you place ur dog pic during u post msg?

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2004, 8:44 PM

Post #10 of 550 (3934 views)
Shortcut

hi gillian923,

Actually I don't own any dog at the momentFrown, but I'm trying to get one furkid in this coming june o julySly. This siberian husky is my ideal dog and they are adorable. According to my research, they need lots of attention & etc.... it may not be suitable for my lifestyleUnimpressed.

Oh as for the picture, there is a edit profile at the top and click that. In the edit profile, click the user profile. Click the current custom image and upload the image by clicking the browse button. Browse through your's computer and locate the image that you want to insert.

CheersCool,

mitch

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 16, 2004, 11:09 PM

Post #11 of 550 (3932 views)
Shortcut

HIHI~

Yeah~Husky also is my ideal dog too...i luv them v much....But i cannt have that. Mad

Anyway thank you for tat, i know how to post pic on it.

My name is Gillian, how abt u?

Nice to meet you ~Tongue

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 17, 2004, 3:31 AM

Post #12 of 550 (3926 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gillian,

Actually my name is michelle. I also LOVE husky as well as alaska malamuteSly. I wanted to get one alaska but they are too big to carry back to kl. Last 2 weeks ago, the breeder offer me a 10 weeks old alaska but guess what, she is almost 3ft high and about 40kg Shocked and will keep growing. Unfortunately the weather in kl is too hot for them, so..... I also can't have it Unsure.

Nice to meet you too.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 17, 2004, 8:27 PM

Post #13 of 550 (3925 views)
Shortcut

HI~Hi`

yeah, alaska also seems like Husky...they are actually a big size dog and suitable for those cold place..ai...if i got a bangolo ar...sure i will have one of them....heheheWink

Well....currently u didnt have any dog rite? but i heard that u going to have 1, so wat is the breed?

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2004, 1:52 AM

Post #14 of 550 (3924 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gillian,

Me too me too ..... if I have a big house, I will get 3 dogs hehhe and for sure one of them is alaska malamute hehehehe ...... Laugh I already plan to have 3 dogs - big, medium and small wahahahaha..... This is my dream (mayb 2 to 3 years time), but also depend whether I have the financial to support 3 dogs Crazy. Ya currenlty I don;t have any dog and I'm going to get one. I'm thinking of Bichon and cavalier king charles spaniel. Now I'm looking for the breeders to find out whether they have any puppy in this few months.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 18, 2004, 11:20 PM

Post #15 of 550 (3923 views)
Shortcut

hahah~ofcourse have the financial support the doggies lo, if not then how...

Well...wat dog you planning to take? y not u adopt from SPCA and PAWS? or you want the puppies which you can train them up from young?

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2004, 6:06 AM

Post #16 of 550 (3920 views)
Shortcut

hahah as long as my future hubby can support me, then I can spend my salary for my 3 babies Tongue. oh ... lately I have been thinking Bichon frise, cavalier king charles spaniel as well as west highland white terrier. Tomorrow is a busy day for me to hunt pups Laugh.

ya actually I want the pup which I can train them from young. Moreover, from young we can develop a better relationship Tongue.

jefran
Novice

Mar 19, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #17 of 550 (3919 views)
Shortcut

welcome gillian. hope that u will enjoy this site and meet a lot of nice ppl here.Smile

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 19, 2004, 6:46 PM

Post #18 of 550 (3918 views)
Shortcut

Yeah! that's good, same condition with me. My hubby support me to have two doggies leh...Cool

So, when u going have ur first own puppy? Tomorow also a bz day for me to jalan with my doggies, i guess will buy them so treat as my treat abt to finished lo....

It's good to have a small puppies and train them up from young. Beside, you will have a lot of fun while they r young, u will feel so satisfaction from they do thier business everywhere till tto the particular place; etc....Laugh

chrisss
Canine Addict

Mar 19, 2004, 7:00 PM

Post #19 of 550 (3917 views)
Shortcut

hi gillian, michelle...

glad u ladies are enjoying so much here...mitch, the husky on ur avatar is so adorable...my gf's uncle has huskies and he let them stay underground with air-cond and everything...that was really something...hahhahaa...

have a nice day ! :)

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

Poodles' Friendly Gang List

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 20, 2004, 1:56 AM

Post #20 of 550 (3913 views)
Shortcut

I'm keep pushing my bf to study hard n find a good job, so that he can support my pups n me Wink. Wah.... so good ur hubby treat u so good Wink leh.

I saw a few pups today, but they are call cross breed. They are adorable especially one of it cross breed (maltese x shih tzu). I think i will bring my bf there to have a look n will decide tomoro. She is 3 months old with white fur Sly. ya i love to have her from young so we will have a better relationship.

Actually i would like to get west highland white terrier but all sold out and some are too young to bring back to malaysia Frown.

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 20, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #21 of 550 (3912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisss] HI~HI~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Ohhhhhhh Shocked ur's gf's uncle has huskies. Wa.... air con room the huskies are so lucky and must be well pampered. I wish i can turn the air con 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week so i can have husky as well as alaska, but i can't Unsure. Hey chrisss enjoy urself too ya.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 20, 2004, 2:33 AM

Post #22 of 550 (3910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] Re:All [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Gillian,

Welcome to the BIG family here ya ! Care to join us for a jungle trekking on this coming sunday ? check out the event calendar thread for more details ya ! and your furkid is really lucky to have found you Smile

cheers,
minglmy

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 23, 2004, 12:12 AM

Post #23 of 550 (3906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Re:All [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all,

Thank you for visit! Me n my doggies will always have fun hereLaugh

Chriss, Wah~ so Nice~ It's cool Cool!! the huskies really so nice. Esp now weather is so hot, i and michelle also hope to have air-con 24 hrs a day n 7 days a week.....heheheh...

Hi minglmy,

Last week my doggies was sick, so got no time for jungle walk..hope to organise one more time...~ thanxWink.

Hi Michelle,

So, any choice or do you decide your lovely puppies??? Hey, have puppies have fun leh...once they grow up ar...you will feel tat kind of satisfaction like become a daddy n mami....heheheheh....like wat my situation now......Smile

mitch
Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #24 of 550 (3901 views)
Shortcut

hi gillian,

due to some circumstances, i think i have to get a pup in kl. anyway i'll keep on trying to find a solutionMad. i know Laugh a dog is a very good companion, better than my bf (Laughhehe he is not around). no worry i'm sure i will get a pup one day..... soon. watching the pup, playing, sleeping ...... and slowly growing up really make me happy Angelic.

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Mar 25, 2004, 7:10 PM

Post #25 of 550 (3894 views)
Shortcut

U r rite! sometimes dogs are more companion then my husband! when i cry, my Mon Mon will come over sayang you, when you happy he will come over to disturb you and saying that he want to join ur happinest.

Hope you can get ur puppy soon! can i know that izzit ur 1st puppy?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my