Any good dog groomer in PENANG??!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 9, 2002, 9:58 AM

Post #1 of 119 (18352 views)
Shortcut
Any good dog groomer in PENANG??!! Can't Post

Looking for good prof. groomer for my Aust. Silky Terrier. Pls advise if you know any! Thanks!Smile

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 10, 2002, 1:06 AM

Post #2 of 119 (18341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Any good dog groomer in PENANG??!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Lisa,

I knew that there are few grooming centers in Penang, K9-PETS in Macalister Road, D'PETSHOP in Perak Road and a grooming saloon opposite Super Tanjung. But don't know whether they are prof groomer for Aust. Silky Terrier.

Anyone know that any other grooming center in Penang beside these? Pls let know Smile .

Eliza

(This post was edited by elizatye on Dec 10, 2002, 1:08 AM)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 10, 2002, 7:47 AM

Post #3 of 119 (18335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Any good dog groomer in PENANG??!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Eliza,
I have tried the one opposite Island Plaza, and my dog came out looking pretty 'different'. I only go to K-9 so far for her supplies as i find quite a variety there.. but notice that they let thier indo maids do the washing and groomingShocked. And i had bad comment on the one at Perak Road.. sigh... But thanks for your advise!

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 10, 2002, 7:49 PM

Post #4 of 119 (18329 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jaz!! i bring my shitzu go the Tanjung grooming shop b4, i think is ok! the cos also resonable!! i also go b4 the Amaze pet shop they also help puppy do grooming !! u can go and try !! The Amaze shop is near the " Chong Hua high school " ! For D'petshop i never try it cos need to make appoinment. Hope this information will help u!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 11, 2002, 3:38 AM

Post #5 of 119 (18318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Any good dog groomer in PENANG??!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Asley! Thanks for the input, i tried the one at Prima Tanjung before and you are right, they are good in grooming Shitzu but not really on Silky as i felt that my dog looks more like a Shitzu when they are done with her! Smile but i must try out Amaze, can you give me more details about it as live somewhere near Chung Hwa High School but never did notice a pet shop there Shocked. But thanks for the info anyway!!

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2002, 8:05 PM

Post #6 of 119 (18311 views)
Shortcut

Halo!! u r welcome!! the Amaze pet shop is near the greenland. U know where is Chong Hwa hight school? if u go from Jalan Jelutong ( the road go to Lam Hwa Yee) than u turn left after the ( i think is 3th) traffic light , u can see one of the building is doing kitchen design it is on ur right when u turn to it!! Or may be u know the Vet call Peng Aun vet klinik?? is same place with the vet only!!! The Groomer is a girl she got a lot of maltese doggie!! May be u can try it!! Hope u can fine the shop!! any problem u can ask me ok!!
P/S : The shop close at 7pm!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 11, 2002, 8:25 PM

Post #7 of 119 (18308 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ashley,

Is it same row with Peng Aun vet? near the coffee shop?

Do you know that any other pet shop in Penang instead of the pet shop mentioned in this thread.

Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2002, 10:04 PM

Post #8 of 119 (18302 views)
Shortcut

U mean the Penang Pet shop or grooming shop ??
If u means pet shop i think penang got a lot!! Tajung Bungah is November Pet Shop/ Jelutong is Pet Paradise/ Pulau Tikus is Milland pet shop/ Bayan Baru also got one / Jalan Burma is K9 pet shop/ Datuk Keramat is D' pet shop/ green land is Amaze pet shop and fun pet shop ( new ) Ayer Itam is Tobby pet shop and one more i not sure the name !!
Hope these information can help u !!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 11, 2002, 11:09 PM

Post #9 of 119 (18299 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for you info. Ya, what i meant is pet shop. Wao... I only knew a few from your lists. Do you know which shop have the most of variety.

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 11, 2002, 11:37 PM

Post #10 of 119 (18295 views)
Shortcut

Hi elizatye!! U wan to buy a puppy?? or u just wan to take a look!!What type of breed u looking for?? For my advice try to look for pet shop which u familiar or ur frend familiar!! And if got choice try to buy ur puppy from breeder don't buy from pet shop!! U have puppy in ur house now??
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 11, 2002, 11:48 PM

Post #11 of 119 (18291 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ashley, No, I own a pup. I'm just looking for some special dog products for my pup, for example toys and etc ... The dog products in Penang is quite limited.

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 12, 2002, 12:06 AM

Post #12 of 119 (18288 views)
Shortcut

Oic!! did u go to November B4, i think her place got more product than other!! But prise is expensive than other!! U still facing problem ur furkids don't like to eat their food?? Did u go to the show at last Sunday?
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 12, 2002, 1:08 AM

Post #13 of 119 (18282 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ashley,

Where is the location of November B4 in Tanjung Bunga? Is it easy to find?

Actually Yippi love foods very much. He only don like to eat his kibbles, which I want it to be his main meal.

I missed the show, b coz my friend was coming down to Penang from JB. I had to accompany her for her vacation in Penang.

Eliza

(This post was edited by elizatye on Dec 12, 2002, 1:43 AM)

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 12, 2002, 1:29 AM

Post #14 of 119 (18279 views)
Shortcut

Hi eliza!! i also donow how to tell u ! Or may be i ask u, u know where is the food court where got a lot of foreiner like to go there having their meal ( at tajung bungah) !
I also miss the show cos go to KL !!
U can try to put mild for Yippi!! sure he like it!! but don't put so much after he Cirit birit!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 12, 2002, 1:48 AM

Post #15 of 119 (18274 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Ashley,

I think it is not difficult to find out where is the shop located. I used to hear some one mentioned about this shop bf. Thanks.

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 12, 2002, 8:49 AM

Post #16 of 119 (18268 views)
Shortcut

Is November a shop or just a corner house which supplies dog for the pets shop?? As i know one corner house near tanjung bungah that breeds alot of dogs and supplies for our local pet shops.
Wow! you do know alot of pet shops around Penang.. what about those specializes in Silky Grooming? So far i've only been to the Kennel Lodge near Cantoment Road... and i find it ok.. they cut my doggie's nail till it bleed... Mad.. so i am looking for alternative

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 12, 2002, 8:52 AM

Post #17 of 119 (18267 views)
Shortcut

Hi Eliza,
If you are looking for a new pup, i personally recommend you to buy from breeder rather than from the pet shop.. very bad experience and seen it as well.. If you are looking for Silky / Pug / Boxer, all champion good breed, you can ask me, i can recommend :)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 12, 2002, 5:32 PM

Post #18 of 119 (18262 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Lisa,

Thanks. I am not looking for any pup at this moment. May be I will look for a gf for my schnauzer next year or may be I will buy one Wink . Yippi now is only 7 months old.

Nail cutting is a simple task, but you have to be very careful. I cut my pup's nails myself Smile . Why don’t you learn grooming you pup yourself. It is a challenging task and very interesting. I will going to do it soon Wink .

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 12, 2002, 5:34 PM

Post #19 of 119 (18260 views)
Shortcut

Nail cutting... oohhh that's my worst fear.. before i can even go near my dog with the nail cutter, she'll start barking at the nail cutter and snapping at me!!!! I will groom everynow and then... but doens't seem to be able to master it.. probably because once my doggie makes some sound.. i'll freak out!

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 12, 2002, 6:20 PM

Post #20 of 119 (18255 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lisa,

Ya, May be you pup got hurt before, that’s why he afraid of the nail cutter. He knew that this things will make him hurt, he barking bf you get closer to him. To master grooming task, we have to take times. Every time after I cleaned his ear or cut his nail, I will reward him with his favourite biscuit or titbits Tongue . Even I pamper my pup, every time he doing something not suppose to do, I will scold him. I will shout loudly “NO” to him, he will stop doing it, for example making noise.

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 12, 2002, 6:24 PM

Post #21 of 119 (18253 views)
Shortcut

hhmmmpphh.. good advise.. i guess it's about time i start giving her her fav food... :)

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 13, 2002, 6:01 PM

Post #22 of 119 (18241 views)
Shortcut

Yup is hard to cut their nail when they hurt b4!! so u can try to cut little bit don't cut to near to red line which will make them bleeding!!Unsure must be careful one time they get hurt they won't allow us to do for them!!!Frown
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2002, 5:27 AM

Post #23 of 119 (18226 views)
Shortcut

Yeah I think Jaz is so scared due to bad experience, but heard that it's better to buy those nail cutter that looks like plyers rather than those that has a hold in between and you insert thier nails to cut them off..

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 18, 2002, 9:09 PM

Post #24 of 119 (18219 views)
Shortcut

Hey !! i tell u i use human nail cutter for mu furkids!!
Cos i donow how to use that type cutter loh!! haha may be u can try to cut for them!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 18, 2002, 9:14 PM

Post #25 of 119 (18218 views)
Shortcut

are you sure it's safe??? By the way, do you brush your furkids teeth? :)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my