Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #151 of 170 (3408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahahaa....raistlin's dob...heheheheheheLaughLaugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2004, 12:57 AM

Post #152 of 170 (3408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaa...okie okie....this round, my friend from china joining us again!!! she also addicted!!

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2004, 12:59 AM

Post #153 of 170 (3408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ichisz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...okie...see you on sunday.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 20, 2004, 1:02 AM

Post #154 of 170 (3405 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aikkss!!! I mean raistlin's Dal! Tongue hehehe..LaughLaugh Eeesh..eeessh....dreaming lah!

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 20, 2004, 1:04 AM

Post #155 of 170 (3404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, your friend's from China? You mean Annie or the other one? Excuse my blurness! Laugh

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2004, 1:15 AM

Post #156 of 170 (3402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

aiks?? were you there when some guy commenting on raistlin's dal??? he tot egon was a dob. Laugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 20, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #157 of 170 (3399 views)
Shortcut

wah....she also got addicted ar ? woooo like that gotto have more this kind of trekking lor hehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #158 of 170 (3397 views)
Shortcut

annie is local. the other friend of mine is Janey, she's from china. Laugh

Twenko

Mar 20, 2004, 5:35 AM

Post #159 of 170 (3392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy Too bad we can't go to FRIM. There's a really nice waterfall trek for the furkids. Not too difficult too, though it's waaay higher than Bkt.Gasing.

~ Celine

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

My beloved furkids :
Abby, the Lickin' Champ - 7 months, Dober-Rott
Chelsea, the Eating Champ - 6 months, G.R
Jane, the Jumpin' Champ - 8 months, Shih Tzu

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 20, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #160 of 170 (3383 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha..I didn't know about this guy that thought Egon was a dob lar!! Seriously, I didn't know about it until now lar!! LaughLaugh I made a typo error on that earlier post.

That guy obviously know nuts about dogs. Laugh Common breed like Dob and Dal also cannot differentiate. Aiyo, can't he see the spots ah? LaughLaugh

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 20, 2004, 6:51 PM

Post #161 of 170 (3381 views)
Shortcut

no ler...i think the guy got confused.both damatian and dobermann start with the letter "D" mah..Laugh

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 20, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #162 of 170 (3379 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, confused with the names I suppose! Laugh

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

Twenko

Mar 21, 2004, 5:54 AM

Post #163 of 170 (3370 views)
Shortcut

Laugh That guy ah... I heard him. He was walking past the other dogs, saying, "Wah, this one is nice. That one even cuter." Then he exclaimed, "WAH! This Doberman is the best looking one"

My face went (>_<) Aiyo! And asked my dad, "Wah, Dalmation became Dobbie liao"

Laugh Aiyo... at least this one better. Last time one guy look at my Abby and said, "What a good looking bulldog"

Ok... Laugh

~ Celine

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

My beloved furkids :
Abby, the Lickin' Champ - 7 months, Dober-Rott
Chelsea, the Eating Champ - 6 months, G.R
Jane, the Jumpin' Champ - 8 months, Shih Tzu

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 21, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #164 of 170 (3369 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Twenko] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hhehee..you heard!!Laugh

abby look like a bulldog meh??Crazy

ichisz
Enthusiast

Mar 22, 2004, 5:56 PM

Post #165 of 170 (3357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Twenko] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

*LOLZ*

Dalmation become doberman and rottie become a bulldog? Hehehe... Laugh

Jenniko
Enthusiast

Mar 22, 2004, 6:12 PM

Post #166 of 170 (3354 views)
Shortcut

Hello Celine,

Don't worry, I won't throw tomatoes at you...but maybe I will throw you....hahaha....just kidding...

True that we should have introduce that day before we began the trekking...but nevermind la...we will have our chance to know more...hehe

Sorry that I have been confused...luckily it was not the dog lovers that said bad things about smell...hehe..you are right...dogs smell good and I bet they like our smell too...hehe

See ya.

Love,
Jennifer

~Julie - My beloved mixed terrier ~
**Always in memory**
--Rest in Peace--

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 22, 2004, 6:15 PM

Post #167 of 170 (3353 views)
Shortcut

Huh? Abby? A bulldog!? CrazyPirateCrazy

Hahahaha LaughLaughLaugh these people ah..... I don't mean to be rude but bulldog!? Which part of Abby looks like a bulldog? Her face, I have to admit looks a little teenie bit like a pitbull face from a glance but bulldog? Eeesh..eeesh..I tak faham.

Sigh....the funny and weird things people say... LaughLaugh Don't know whether they're ignorant or just a bit blur or what..I don't know.. hehehehe....LaughLaugh

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

shyeow2
Canine Addict

Mar 22, 2004, 8:19 PM

Post #168 of 170 (3344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey i answer u in the forum: CHIT CHAT\ANY HORSRE LOVER HERE there okie? i dont know how to do this link stuff..

okie this is the addrs if i m not mistaken

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread
Frown Frown Visit My Blogs!! http://peonythestormrider.blogspot.com/
http://jojothemalaysianmongrel.blogspot.comFrownFrown

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 23, 2004, 4:57 AM

Post #169 of 170 (3334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shyeow2] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok, got it.. Hmm I thought this is doggie forums hehehehe Jus kidding... don't get mad yeah?Fiona

surind
Dog Kichi

Mar 28, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #170 of 170 (3310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHello Mr. Khoo,

Im looking for the perfect little pug, puppy.........at the perfect little price.Wink

Sorry, dont want to sound stingy, but, I just got my first real job and will only be receiving my first pay on the 15th of next month. It's limited, but I told myself a long time ago that with my first real full time job pay, I will reserve some cash for a pug.

Of course personality is of most importance to me and not the actual "show qualities" that one will look for in a competition standard dog.

Most important, I want a pug that will not be too independent and must be friendly and attached to the owners. Not a fightened cat too. Must be brave, but not too brave...

Guess, I need a balanced dog.

My budget is around 800. Certification, micro-chipping, etc, not important to me and prefer without..., but important, I must get the pug very young. 2 months is way too old. Prefer to get it, the minute it is able to eat solid soft foods.

I get all my dogs around that age and they get very attached to me.

Thanks for your time. Hope you have some pups coming along. Ming told me the best person to ask was u.

Cheers,

Surind 013-2062388

(This post was edited by surind on Mar 28, 2004, 7:22 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my