Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 9, 2004, 10:27 PM

Post #1 of 170 (7674 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! Can't Post

Dear All

Surind is sooo happy to see so many doggies for the last round that he can’t wait to go again ! so here it is…. ROUND 4 !!!

This walk will be a slightly longer walk for us folks but easier trail. So to those who wish to bring along parents or kids please do so…. Not so much of climbing the hills or going through the stream but more on walk and stamina and enjoying the mozzy (just joking la)

Anyone game for a drink after the walk ? we can actually park our dogs at the 'lamp post' place near ravi's coz I see a lot of ppl does that last week....

Date : March 13, 2004 (Saturday)

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7:30 AM (sharp)
we hope to be able to go into the jungle by 7.45 AM

Join us in the list below :

1. Surind & Anjali
2. Ming Yang, Terry & Summer (and maybe) Mocha

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)

cheers,
minglmy

junecheah

Mar 9, 2004, 11:19 PM

Post #2 of 170 (7664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello...

Can I ask why is the walk on Saturday only? I would love to join but I work on Saturday...Smile

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2004, 2:18 AM

Post #3 of 170 (7652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junecheah] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi June,

I'm having it on a saturday coz I'm working on sundays and saturday is the only day which I'm free. Why not you organise one on a sunday instead ? so those who can't make it on saturdays can join the sunday ones... but on sunday dun forget that there are those who goes for morning church, prefer to sleep late and have to go sunday morning market with family. so i guess we just cant satisfied everyone LOL....

Actually its good to have sunday jungle walk too... so u wanna organise one ?
Wink

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 10, 2004, 2:19 AM

Post #4 of 170 (7651 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wah!! u guys really rajin yah!!
count me in too..

1. Surind & Anjali
3. jo & fatty mable

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

ladee_m
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2004, 2:46 AM

Post #5 of 170 (7648 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am in IF I do not hurt something this week... I hope... and also IF my back do not take a turn again for the worst... hate to miss all the fun...

1. Surind & Anjali
3. jo & fatty mable
4. Tim, MaryAnne & Ladee

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 10, 2004, 5:01 AM

Post #6 of 170 (7642 views)
Shortcut

Count me in if someone in USJ would allow me to follow his/her car for a few times until I get it... I mean I am driving and following the back of his car until I get it... Gosh longer one but hey I have to get my stamina so maybe a really good start to get off my fat hehehehe.... My Thunder is afraid of people as you know, do you think it is a good idea to bring him for the next round? Fiona

junecheah

Mar 10, 2004, 5:49 AM

Post #7 of 170 (7637 views)
Shortcut

junecheah

Mar 10, 2004, 5:55 AM

Post #8 of 170 (7636 views)
Shortcut

Hi..

Hope I din sound rude up there. i would love to join you guys for the walk. I din know that you work on sunday. I thought normally ppl would do their exercise on sunday. Me organising one? I don't think I'm able to organise one.....lousy at organising. Like you mentioned, most ppl are tight up with their sunday events too especially on waking up late. I myself also wake up late on sundays. Anyway, I hope to join you guys in the next round. I actually got one saturday off a month but i just took my saturday off last week. Got to wait till April then......till then...cheers.....Cool

raistlin
Dog Kichi

Mar 10, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #9 of 170 (7614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

egon will regret if he miss this one, so many 'lengnui' waiting for him thereTongue

1. Surind & Anjali
3. jo & fatty mable
4. Tim, MaryAnne & Ladee
5. Raistlin, GF(siewhoon), egon & jackie

raistlin
Dog Kichi

Mar 10, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #10 of 170 (7610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,u can follow my car. btw, i'm from USJ 12. Cool

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #11 of 170 (7608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

u also mar.... joining us too :P hehehe got to make our dogs lose weight (hehehe....)Wink

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 10, 2004, 7:50 PM

Post #12 of 170 (7607 views)
Shortcut

Me!! Me!! Me!! LaughLaugh Missed the last round, so this week MUST GO!! I'll be taking pics again!

1. Surind & Anjali
3. jo & fatty mable
4. Tim, MaryAnne & Ladee
5. Raistlin, GF(siewhoon), egon & jackie
6. Lilian (phoenix)

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2004, 7:54 PM

Post #13 of 170 (7605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ha ! got a person u can follow lor... coming from USJ 12 sum more... near to you !

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 10, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #14 of 170 (7602 views)
Shortcut

our dogs lose weight and we all build stamina!!
soon, we all can participate in ironman challenge!! muahahaa Laugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2004, 8:01 PM

Post #15 of 170 (7601 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junecheah] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha ! no lar u didn't sound rude at all lar... more ever we can't satisfied everyone lor even if we have it on sunday coz I'm sure we'll get lots of ppl says that they can't join too becoz of this n that ! lets see when I'm not working lar then can have it on sundays Smile so hope to see you in april joining us at the jungle ok Wink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #16 of 170 (7596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raistlin] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

lol.... the daddy take him to meet up with all his girlfriends from BIG to SMALL hehehehe... very greedy wor !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2004, 8:10 PM

Post #17 of 170 (7595 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yaay ! ur joining us too !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #18 of 170 (7594 views)
Shortcut

wah... IRON MAN ar.... hehehehee

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 10, 2004, 9:25 PM

Post #19 of 170 (7587 views)
Shortcut

I need to lose weight first then build stamina! LOL LaughLaugh I was panting so loud like a fat elephant the other day at Round 2! Laugh Really, totally outta shape!! Teruk man!!

And you're thinking of Iron Man some more! I'm dead!! CrazyCrazy

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Mar 10, 2004, 9:27 PM)

dmax
Enthusiast

Mar 11, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #20 of 170 (7570 views)
Shortcut

Hi minglmy,

Wah..so fast another round. We can't join in this round cause I have to work this Sat. Is the entrance to the forest across the road nearby the playground? Last Sat we went there and saw a small path with a signboard stating 'Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing'. Some contruction workers were doing some jobs at the entrance. Has anyone been there in the evening say 4.30 pm onwards? If not many people go there in the evening, I don't think it is safe for us to go alone.

Join the JRT Zone

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Mar 11, 2004, 1:59 AM

Post #21 of 170 (7558 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Haiseh, i can't join this week, :( i have to work, hmm...Sally will miz this time trek....

Ming Yang: Will it be another round (5th)??

Regards,

Lois

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 11, 2004, 3:25 AM

Post #22 of 170 (7553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha... well, everyone enjoyed the exercise with doggies mar so no harm having another round when there is demandSmile Yes the jungle walk is the one that you saw that day. As for going at 4.30 pm i'm not sure ler.... but I feel its better to go in a group of at least more than 5 ppl (safer that way mar) if in the evening then if lost ler ? how wor ?

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 11, 2004, 3:34 AM

Post #23 of 170 (7552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wah, round 4 not even started yet ur thinking of round 5 liao ar ? wooooo ! hot demand man hehehehee !

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2004, 7:41 AM

Post #24 of 170 (7536 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmax] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on March 13, 2004 - ROUND 4 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

harlo harlo,

like what ming yang said, better to go in a group. Wink

raistlin
Dog Kichi

Mar 11, 2004, 8:05 AM

Post #25 of 170 (7530 views)
Shortcut

hmm... in this case... ok lah. egon, u cannot be so greedy to ur frens... egon will give up 50% for u... k?

Good... so from the next trip onwards... we all share share lah... u can have all the male leng zais... egon will have all female leng luis.... k? 50/50 mah... Laugh muahahahahahaha

good right? c... egon not greedy keh... soooo generous... willing to give up all leng zais to u... how nice he treats u and ur lightning... Sly

sigh... poor jackie... lightning still have no feelings for u hor? :P

(This post was edited by raistlin on Mar 11, 2004, 8:06 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my