IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Skin disease:Scabbies

Pat

Feb 4, 2002, 6:08 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3022 views)
Shortcut
Skin disease:Scabbies Can't Post

As a follow-up from skin itchiness, the vet diagnosed my dog as having scabbies.Frown According to him, the rashes takes a few months to flare out and subsequently my dog will be botak ( there is now few spots which looks like pimple, especially visible in the legs with dry dandruff-like skin on the surface). She is not shedding abnormally though. My dog was adopted from SPCA 3 months ago and it is possible that she got infected there. Has anyone come accross similar problems? I am quite worried as it is difficult to cure skin diseases. This is my second vet. The first one couldn't even diagnose the skin problem - he took some blood test and said the dog is ok. Any reliable vet to recommend?

Thanks in advanceAngelic.

Regards,

Pat
Pat, David
parents to Kiki-nicole choa

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 4, 2002, 8:03 PM

Post #2 of 4 (3009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pat] Skin disease:Scabbies [In reply to] Can't Post

I have read both your posts thoroughly.
It appears that you are facing never ending problems. I am sorry to hear about it.
However, I have got a wealth of knowledge on both your postings, but I shall only part with this knowledge if you visit "members' introduction" and post something there and tell us just a little bit about yourselfCool
Regards.

Pat

Feb 4, 2002, 11:28 PM

Post #3 of 4 (3000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Skin disease:Scabbies [In reply to] Can't Post

Begitukah? Actually I was going to. I am waiting for my pics to be scanned so that I can post it in my intro mail. Do it with style ma! Give me a few days more la..Tongue
Pat, David
parents to Kiki-nicole choa

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 5, 2002, 1:11 AM

Post #4 of 4 (3000 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pat] Skin disease:Scabbies [In reply to] Can't Post

OIC. Lawyers always have a dignity of their own fraternity.
Coming too are the replies on your 2 posts.Wink
Regards.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my