Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 6, 2002, 7:04 PM

Post #1 of 19 (1795 views)
Shortcut
Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore Can't Post

hi hi...

I am a proud owner of two S & P miniature schnauzers. 3 yr old Kimba and 2 yr old Robee. They are both pets:)

Robee

Kimba

rgds, v
Wht's better than two miniature schnauzer? Three miniature schnauzers!

Khoobg
Webmaster

Dec 7, 2002, 1:53 AM

Post #2 of 19 (1789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robee] Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome Kimba and Robee to the forum Smile Great to have another MS lover on board.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

beast
Novice

Dec 7, 2002, 5:40 AM

Post #3 of 19 (1787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robee] Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey V, Nice to see you here. hehe

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 7, 2002, 4:24 PM

Post #4 of 19 (1778 views)
Shortcut

Hi Veron!

Welcome to the forum!Smile

Robee and Kimba are cute. Now I know the reason behind your ID at SCS .."Bee and Ba"

You mentioned earlier that Robee is undergoing obedience training and is also a demo dog for the SKC. Would you like to share a little bit more on that?

Best rdgs Arthur

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 7, 2002, 9:35 PM

Post #5 of 19 (1771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

hi eileen!

wht a small world:) so nice to meet other MS lovers on the other side:) will i be seeing bambi at the puppy class this coming show?

Hi arthru!

hi thr!

robee is currently training under SKC at intermediate level. She will demo for SKC every now and there when SKC is invited for obedience demo. She does the prenovice stunts for them. How about your dogs, other than showing, do you train them in obedience?

beast
Novice

Dec 8, 2002, 3:06 AM

Post #6 of 19 (1765 views)
Shortcut

Hi Veron,

Bambi monSTAR is not ready for this coming show. His show coat is not ready. I am in the process of handstripping him.

I will be going down, most probably will bring him along. Do you know what time is the utility class?

Hope to see you there.

Cheers, eileen

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 8, 2002, 5:55 AM

Post #7 of 19 (1761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beast] Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

"for the 124th Utility Group starts from 9.50 am and 125th 12.05pm.. MS is somehere within the those slots. " tht's wht my flend told me...

so dnt late for the MS show

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 8, 2002, 6:11 AM

Post #8 of 19 (1760 views)
Shortcut

Hi Veron,

What a coincidence..Pepper is also undergoing training for her intermediate level. She just qualified for her Novice during the last Obedience Championship trail last September(She came in 4th placing). My other girl Lee Sha also surprised us by coming in 3rd in her Pre-Novice at the same obedience trail in Sep. Right now I am training my Lee Ron boy for his Pre-Novice as well. He completed his Canine Good Citizen test last Oct.

So will the coming SKC-AKU show also includes an obedience trail as well? If yes, will Robee be taking part? In Malaysia, there's usually only 3-4 obedience championship trials a year. But almost monthly we have the conformation shows.

Rdgs Arthur

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 8, 2002, 6:18 AM

Post #9 of 19 (1757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

this round u r lucki! first time SKC is holding prenovice and novice at the show itself, which is sun. normali they will hv the prenovice and novice on sat, at bishan park. Guess the rainy session is too unpredictable, thus they hv decided to shift it indoors at Singapore Expo.

I will not be doing the trials, i am helping a flend to show his dog.

We will have conformation shows and obedience trials togather... dnt hv it monthly.. maybe 4 - 5 times max per year.. sad rite

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 8, 2002, 6:30 AM

Post #10 of 19 (1755 views)
Shortcut

Hi Veron,

So looks like it will be a busy day for me then at the SKC-AKU show on Sunday. Reading from other threads, looks like there'll be 2 conformation shows back to back plus the obedience trails as well..all at the same venue. Great!

We had a similiar situation like this last March for the 1st & 2nd Mines International Pet Exhibition where we had 2 dog championship shows back to back AND an obedience trails at the same time. It was a very busy day for me as we went mad and enter all 3 shows with our 2 girls. Went in at 7.30am and came back at 10pm. Very exhausting but fullfilling day as well. Pepper got her 2 RCC's in the show ring and qualified for her Pre-Novice as well. Lee Sha did not qualified for her pre-novice cos she stood up at the last minute during her final down-stay excercise. But her number did win us a mini-fridge in the lucky draw contest! Smile

So the Obedience trails in Singapore is always held outdoors? So far, the obedience trails I have been to have always been indoors..probably because they are held together with the conformation shows in the same venue.

Rdgs Arthur

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 8, 2002, 6:36 AM

Post #11 of 19 (1753 views)
Shortcut

hi arthur,

the usual thing is open, utility etc are held on the same day as the championship show (indoor). While for prenovice and novice, one day before, at bishan, outdoor.

Actuali sep show also back to back:) and we had an outdoor show for the first time in bishan (for conformation and novice and prenovice trials) in Jul this year.

Rgds, v

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 8, 2002, 7:44 AM

Post #12 of 19 (1752 views)
Shortcut

Hi V,

Oh I see. So only the higher levels of obedience trails are conducted indoors at the same time with the conformation shows. Here, the obedience trails caters for all levels starting from pre-novice up to open. It'll take almost the whole day depending on the number of entries.

Are there a lot of entries for the obedience trails in Singapore?

Rdgs Arthur

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 10, 2002, 6:30 PM

Post #13 of 19 (1730 views)
Shortcut

hi,
welcome to the forum....SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2002, 6:38 PM

Post #14 of 19 (1728 views)
Shortcut

other thn trials, they hv agility oso:) and lotsa fun events for dog owners;) such as best kept bitch, fastest dog, best dressed dog etc......

the entries, i would said okie only. I can show you the magazine "Dog Talk" by SKC.

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2002, 6:39 PM

Post #15 of 19 (1727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Hi All - Aros Aros, MS lover from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for all the warm welcome:)

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 10, 2002, 7:24 PM

Post #16 of 19 (1723 views)
Shortcut

Hi Veron,

Agility events also? That's great! Looks like it's going to be a full day for us at the show. BTW, what goodies will the SCS stall be putting up for sale for us MS owners.. Any chance we can get a copy of the show program as well?

Rdgs Arthur

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2002, 7:30 PM

Post #17 of 19 (1721 views)
Shortcut

hi arthur,

hee hee.... can't tell u what's on sale, check out on tht day:)

The show program will only be given to those who registered for the competition.... i dnt hv a copy. But if you really want the time slots, i can get it and post it here tonite.

rgds, v

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 10, 2002, 7:58 PM

Post #18 of 19 (1718 views)
Shortcut

Hi V,

Hiyah! Cannot tell me ah? Must be something good then. All right, will check out the SCS booth early. Smile

I read from the SCS forum that the MS judging times are schd to be around 10am and 12pm at the two rings respectively. Please correct me if I'm wrong. BTW, can the public go down to the benching area?

Rdgs Arthur

robee
Dog Kichi

Dec 11, 2002, 4:50 PM

Post #19 of 19 (1701 views)
Shortcut

MS shd be sometiime durin tht....

thou public r okie to go near the benchin areas, as usual, the etiquette applies.......... some cn be quite particular about pple goin near their dogs before the show........

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my