Dew Claws!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 26, 2003, 10:33 AM

Post #76 of 80 (1865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Altana_Mystique] Dew Claws! [In reply to] Can't Post

oohhh.. must thank you for this useful piece of information. after reading through the forums here, i nearly wanted to remove the dew claws of my dog... however, i am not really keen in removing or operating my dog unless it's a must or very good reason... thanks!Smile

kbs
Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2003, 9:14 AM

Post #77 of 80 (1861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Dew Claws! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Luckey,

Am thinking to enrol Snuffy for the March Pre-Novice trial. She just sat for the Pre-Novice mock test last week at Padang Merbuk and I don't know how did she do until Feb 15. I still have problem with Snuffy heel work, she get distracted very easily and the scent around the place.

Regards,
KBS

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 3:57 AM

Post #78 of 80 (1849 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Dew Claws! [In reply to] Can't Post

good luck with the results! am sure Snuffy will have done very well. Am thinking of entering the pre-novice trials in March but Luckey hasnt even started her pre-novice lessons! Cool Anyway, will see how... hehe.. when I took her for the minor puppy class in Malacca she was also very not ready!

BTW is the graduation day confirmed on Feb 15th? Is it at 4pm?

kbs
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2003, 7:40 PM

Post #79 of 80 (1839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Dew Claws! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Luckey,

Thanks. I only hope she will pass the pre-novice class, her nose was on the ground most of the time for the heel work the other day Unsure. I am also considering to enrol Archie for the minor puppy for the March show, do you know what kind of things will be tested on for minor puppy category? I am totally new in this and I still have problem teaching him to stack properly.

Regards,
KBS

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2003, 4:06 AM

Post #80 of 80 (1829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Dew Claws! [In reply to] Can't Post

YEah you should defintiely take archie... it's good experience and loadsa fun. but if you maange to teach him how to stack properly before then, you'd be much advantaged. The minor puppy who won when we entered was really good at stacking and standing still... but the runner ups were still a little unsteady in their stacking, so I think if you get archie to stack properly - real plus points for him.

They require your dog to stand on table to be examined by judge, then you have to gait your dog - basically you just make sure he can heel properly, and trot out forward, but not too fast - you can watch others go first, usually there will be experienced handlers there and you just copy them Tongue

Do you show Snuffy?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my