HIyee All, Newbie on board !

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

c-c
Novice

Mar 1, 2004, 10:50 PM

Post #1 of 59 (957 views)
Shortcut
HIyee All, Newbie on board ! Can't Post

Laugh Hiee, cc here. Glad to be a member of this forum.

Cheers ! Smile

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2004, 11:08 PM

Post #2 of 59 (956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [c-c] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

A big welcome c-c. Do u own any dog now? tell us more bout u and your furkid...

Hope that u won't dissappointed joining us here...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Mar 1, 2004, 11:26 PM

Post #3 of 59 (954 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Have fun! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Mar 2, 2004, 12:12 AM

Post #4 of 59 (952 views)
Shortcut

hai c-c, welcome to the forum. do u own a dog? enjoy.Smile

c-c
Novice

Mar 2, 2004, 1:46 AM

Post #5 of 59 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer6636] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie concorn, phoenix & jen,

yup, i recently got myself a dog. adopt her from SPCA. 3 months plus.... a black dog with white paws (all 4 paws)... though some say it's bad luck having black dog with with paws.. to me, she is my very best friend! Laugh ... i don't really know what breed it is, but it doesn't matter that much! never discriminate a dog just because of its breed... she is very pampered, being treated like a princess, she even eats better than me ! my gosh, dog food ain't cheap! hahah .... i just starting to teach her to sit and 'hand'... the hand part is quite difficult... she only gives her hand when food is offered.... any tips??

cheers !Laugh

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 2:47 AM

Post #6 of 59 (946 views)
Shortcut

Hi, welcome here! You are such a nice person, willing to adopt the poor doggie from animal shelter. Keep up the good work!

All of my doggie is mixed breed or mongrel too. Never have a pure breed doggie before. But same as your case, all of them is a king and queen in my house. Their food sometimes is better and expensive than a human. Wink

Nice meeting you and hopefully can see your doggie's pic soon. Btw, where are you staying? Mind to tell? Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

ladee_m
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 6:47 AM

Post #7 of 59 (944 views)
Shortcut

HI c-c Smile

welcome on board! happy to have you join us and am very proud that you have a big big heart to safe a dog that most would consider bad luck... I believe in no such thing either... hope you and your furkid have many happy times ahead and God bless a kind soul like you...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

nathalie
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 9:49 AM

Post #8 of 59 (943 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

so kind of you for giving this lucky dog a new life. nice to meet you and hope that you'll enjoy this forumSmile

c-c
Novice

Mar 2, 2004, 5:28 PM

Post #9 of 59 (939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Morning !! i feel welcomed here Smile
what happen to ur dog mimi?? stolen??? hope u can find her back one day.. keep ur fingers cross!!
i'm currently staying in bandar kinrara, puchong... what about u??
i bet all of u own at least a dog. will get pictures of my dog soon.. Laugh

cheers!

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #10 of 59 (936 views)
Shortcut

hi there c-c... welcome... do share with us more about yourself n your dog(s)... Tongue

c-c
Novice

Mar 2, 2004, 8:58 PM

Post #11 of 59 (933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey xyne - nice meeting you. is that ur dog, the retriever? gorgeous ~! a she or a he?? mine name sabrina, my frends always wonder why name sabrina - girlish!Smile she is black... so i thot of the show sabrina, the teenage witch - her black cat - his name is felix, thot of naming her that. it doesn't suit her character u see, she is very manja, she would go up to u n rub her head against ur leg or body. Laugh , so end up i call her sabrina. what is the name of ur dog?
this is my first time owning a dog, not easy i must say... and it really drives me up the wall when she poo poo n pee pee every where.. Smile
i just got her jabbed... n the vet in spca told me i have to get her spayed later... i don't feel easy with that idea... the vet told me its better so that no overbreed n further more its unfair since all the dogs in spca are spayed n neutered, n my dog has to do the same.. what a crap!!

shlee
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 10:54 PM

Post #12 of 59 (930 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I'm staying in Bandar Puchong Jaya. Behind of Telekom. Do you know where it is. We are very near to each, so please keep an eye for my MiMi Smile

She is being stolen 3 months ago from my house. She is my loving baby, i won't stop looking her, and i need all the people hand to keep an eye for her. Becoz MiMi could be anywhere now after resold. I really miss her.....Frown

Thanks for your support. I'm waiting to see your doggie pic Wink

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Mar 2, 2004, 10:58 PM

Post #13 of 59 (929 views)
Shortcut

hai c-c, it doesn't matter with the white paws...important is.... they r ours babySmile

my chow-chow also the same, when food offered only he will do whatever i said otherwise he will lying down n tidur or relaxUnsure

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #14 of 59 (928 views)
Shortcut

LaughLaughSly..so its sabrina eh?? i named my GR HARVEY.. hehehe.. so he could be sabrina's boy friend then.. keekeeekeeee...

Harvey's a boy.. turning 2 this July. have got 2 other dogs.. One MS called Popeye and one boxer caled Tyson...

Ohh... my tyson is brownish/ blackish with white legs too!!!!.. naaahh.. dont believe the superstition la.. Tyson has been with us for soo long and I think he is absolutely unique...

Why dont u put your avatar so we can all see how pretty sabrina is?? Wink

Actually, I agree with the SPCA in some ways to have pets neutered but not necessaru=ily also.. it is very subjective.. I guess now that Sabrina is yours, you can make that decision....but of course, breed her only if intend to kee the puppies or have someone who wants them lor i guess...I've spayed/neutered all my dogs except for the 2 younger boys .. havent decided yet Unsure

ohh.. all my boys r potty trained...except popeye.. he doesnt seem to get the idea he shld pee at desiganted areea... he like the tyres so much...Mad

oh.. harvey is very good with the Hand trick.. took popeye a while to get it.. u see when u do that, do it with treats.. and show your hand out cos dogs uderstand better when there's hand instruction and keep the tone of voice consistent.. only reward when they do it right... Tongue

c-c
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 8:41 PM

Post #15 of 59 (921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi hi concorn, cute little beagle u have... Laugh she/he??

c-c
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 8:44 PM

Post #16 of 59 (920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

we are staying nearby lar.... but im not familiar with puchong, just shifted here .. Laugh

previously from pg.... one day mayb can meet up sometime if u dun mind... :p

c-c
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 8:46 PM

Post #17 of 59 (919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.Smile

Hi Hi... i definately agree with ur qoute! cheers !!

c-c
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 9:06 PM

Post #18 of 59 (917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

boyfrend eh.... no problem... Laugh make ure he is loyal to her... hehheheh...

u have lots of dogs yeah??? how do you spend time equally with them?? won't they get jealous???

thanks for ur advice.. it helps... now sabrina gives her hand all the time... Laugh trying to get her to poo and pee in the toilet but she refuses... probably she hates the bathroom... i always bathe her there.. and she hates bathing... scream like nobody business until my neighbours came over and complain that my dog is noisy ....Crazy

is everyone here working?? i'm working currently, just out from skool.. and no one in the house... so sabrina is left alone... i plan to get another dog to keep her company... is that a good idea??? how do you all spend time with ur dog if u r working?? need some advice here...

some messages posted here mentioned that 3 meals a day for puppy... but i give her only two... before and after work.... and she doesnt eat much oso.. there is always some leftovers... i oso leave her some food while i'm away.. but she hardly touches the food... is the food not suitable for her??? currently taking eukanuba puppy.... is rice okay??

oh yeah,.... one more question.... sabrina always pee if she sees any guy (human guy), she seems very excited... and her pee is like afew drops, unlike the normal pee squating down... y is this so?? is this one of the dog's nature???

p/s:- im still getting a hang on how to understand how this forum operates... how to put my pic like everyone??

cheers ~! Wink

c-c
Novice

Mar 3, 2004, 9:12 PM

Post #19 of 59 (916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer6636] HIyee All, Newbie on board ! [In reply to] Can't Post

ur chow chow is so fuuurry, nice to touch !!.... hard time washing him?? Wink

i once visited pet safari in ikano... there was this chow chow, they had a sunglass on him... so 'ying' ... Laugh

wonder can dogs see with sunglass?? just curious ... Smile

cheers ~!

Concorn
ALPHA

Mar 3, 2004, 9:23 PM

Post #20 of 59 (914 views)
Shortcut

Hi c-c,

She is 2mths+ now and her name is Coco. Very notty and stubborn. Really don't know how to train her to b obedient lor..UnsurePirate

How bout ur furkid?

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

ladee_m
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #21 of 59 (912 views)
Shortcut

Hi c-c Smile

Thanks!... hope more ppl will see the truth to it... then true happiness will be all around us

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 3, 2004, 11:44 PM

Post #22 of 59 (911 views)
Shortcut

wahh..c-c... wooaahhh... one question at a time.. hehehee.e.... WinkWink

ok.. the avatar: click on this and Mr. Khoo our webmaster will show u how..
www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=35367;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

kcsy
K9 Maniac

Mar 4, 2004, 12:00 AM

Post #23 of 59 (909 views)
Shortcut

hi, c-c!

boy! you are good in asking questions. i'm sure u will fit right in to puppy.com since there are lots of chatty ppl here that can help u and answers all yr questions! Wink

if sabrina doesn't like peeing and pooing in the bathroom, maybe u can train her to do it outside instead. Smile

maybe u should settle down with having sabrina first before getting another one. it is not as easy as just company for sabrina, u got to think about taking care of both of them too.

as for sabrina's pee problem, maybe u should bring her to the vet because she seems to be like cannot tahan kencing or something. in case, it might be a urine infection like Concorn's coco! Frown

Wink Krystle & Oki Wink

xyne
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2004, 12:28 AM

Post #24 of 59 (907 views)
Shortcut

aiyoh... i tell you ah.. having 3 monsters is no easy task.. i pui-fook those that have 5 or more... i really wonder how they do it...when i sayang ah.. have to use up all my hands and legs u know.... *pengsan*

problem is that they are all very active.. while i am not.. *tssskkk tsskkkk*.. all oso like to manja and get jealous wan.. so when u sayang one, the other will bite the others' leg la or something.. create chaos ony CrazyCrazyCrazy

get another dog only if you are really sure u can manage them both... as it means double everything!!! pheewww .....

I think sabrina might not like the toilet cos its small, dingy and enclosed?? lke claustrophobic like that.. hehee.. if thats the place u have to have her pee n poo.. train her lor.. use newspapers.. it will help..give her some time la.. some more she has been using 'public toilet' outdoors before.. hehehee Tongue

hahahaa... why sabrins scared of bathing ah?? use warm water?? avoid the head area first lorr.. maybe it will help.. my dogs like to bathe wan.. sigh... especially harvey... he loves the scrubbing n massage. after a bath, give sabrina a treat ... that way she will look forward to bathing next time.. tipu abit la...LaughLaughSly

I dont really know about eukanuba...i havent tried cos they use by-products. I put them on either sc diet/royal canine or canidae...experiment with a few diff ones first .. look out for allergy or 'pimples' as some dogs may not suit some brands.. Lamb and rice is always good.. How old is sabrina?? If adult, can feed once a day.. follow the ratio shown on the packaging.. diff brand diff amount wan...
most ppl feed twice.. i have switched them to one meal a day now and they stop being fussy with food... less mah-fan for working ppl like me who like to sleep late la.. kakakakaaaa...

if sabrina doesnt eat her food, dont spoil her.. take it away after 30 mins. try to have a fixed time to feed .. or else she may not eat her food. Be strict about it.. meal time is meal time lor.. if not later u will see they wont eat ..esp if kibbles cos not yummy mah.. then u susah ony...

errmmm.. i work but still got someone at home .. but no one bothers about them oso la.. they sleep or play with each other ..but i keep them outdoors..

are u staying alone? should apply the same if she's in the house...give her a toy to play with so she's not so bored lor... bring her for walks when u get home so she gets exercise also...then not so dull ...

LaughLaughSly she pee pee when see someone??? tats prob cos she is excited la.. some dogs are like tat one.. my bf's dog oso the same.. hehehee... nothing u can do about it.. get her to be more sociable and she will ease up n will not get her bladder so worked up lor.. hahahaa.. why hor.. i oso dont know for sure.... but if it annoys you, u should reprimand it immediately and tell her not to.

where r u staying now??

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Mar 4, 2004, 12:57 AM

Post #25 of 59 (905 views)
Shortcut

hai c-c, my chow-chow when mandi...must*satay him* because when i say *pong-pong* he will run n hide. i hv to catch him n nicely talk to him after *pong-pong go gai-gai* Cool when he saw me hanging towel on my neck he will start running ha...hv to take about 4 hour to mandi himUnsure

i also curiouslah....dog can see with sunglassesTongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my