Where do unwanted/unsold pups go?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

kesuke
Doggyman

May 17, 2004, 2:07 AM

Post #176 of 196 (2850 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Where do unwanted/unsold pups go? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha....dog's teeth very sharp one lah....hehehe.....what you expect?? can crush bones wor....sure the chewies cannot tahan for more than 2 hours one....ehhehehe.....

oh yeah...why did you get a boxer, a GR and a MS?? harvey i know lah as a present right? but then ty and pops?

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

xyne
Doggyman

May 18, 2004, 7:32 PM

Post #177 of 196 (2847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Where do unwanted/unsold pups go? [In reply to] Can't Post

my mom got tyson..cos they liked his brindled coat..and he has a 'diamond patch' on his back..look like macho.. wanted him to be guard dog lor.. but didnt want a rotti then... so we got him...

then pops...hmm.. tat time my bf then wanted to get me a goldie cos i was angry n he wanted to give a present cos i liked GR.. so asked my mom for permission.. see see she was so excited abt it she went to pet shop to look see.. and saw pops looking soo cute.. and just got him.. sigh..... so now i try to stop my mom going to pet shops u know...

kesuke
Doggyman

May 19, 2004, 8:13 PM

Post #178 of 196 (2843 views)
Shortcut

ahahahah.....okie so that's your story of having 3 dogs....hehehe... your mom so cute lah!!! i cannot even imagine my mom getting so excited she'll go to the petshop and look see and buy on impulse!!! CrazyCrazy but i think your mom won't be getting any dog soon coz already enough lah...4 dogs in your house!! eh later you can take a pix of them sitting in this order: ty, harvey, pops and roxy. from big size to small size.....ehehehe....SlySly

kesuke
Doggyman

May 20, 2004, 10:33 PM

Post #179 of 196 (2841 views)
Shortcut

something for you to read;

"Sometimes a male dog will have only one testicle descended into the scrotum. This is commonly called "monorchidism". When neither testicle has descended it is commonly called "cryptorchidism". In these cases one or both testes have been retained up in the dog's abdominal cavity. Because testes are not designed to be kept at body temperature, the retainned testicle essentially "cooks" and becomes a serious cancer risk. Occasionally a monorchid male is fertile, but the trait is hereditary. Therefore, a monorchid male should never, ever be bred. It is not fair to pass on this high cancer risk. "

xyne
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 12:33 AM

Post #180 of 196 (2840 views)
Shortcut

tx for the info.. yupp.. vet told me abt it before.. tats why we r waiting for harvey to have his balls removed.. just in case..cos likely to develop into something nasty... then i will cry cry..!!! Unsure

xyne
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 12:35 AM

Post #181 of 196 (2840 views)
Shortcut

ya wor...seems the size oso like XL, L, M & S.. hahahaaa.. i hope she doesnt get another!!! cos if she did.. i'd be furious!!!!CrazyCrazyMad ..

kesuke
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #182 of 196 (2824 views)
Shortcut

yeah...better be safe than sorry hor...Unimpressed so when are you removing harvey's balls?

wah..i don think your mom would want to get another...your house and you cannot accommodate another dog...your house can lah but you...you'll be sooo stress out!! Unsure

xyne
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 9:36 PM

Post #183 of 196 (2823 views)
Shortcut

i dunno actually, dunno wat i am waiting for.. i can do it anytime now also.. am checking out a new vet.. see if they are good, if so, will send him there ina few months time i suppose... when weather not so hot.. hehee.. at least he wont go splash n get wet n infect the stitches...

no la.. i cant take any more dogs... oredi stress cos want to give them all so much...!!! but so little time.. not enuf energy..imagine running a dog.. now run 4.. hahaa.. mesti slim....Tongue

kesuke
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #184 of 196 (2821 views)
Shortcut

yeah...good thinking...but now with the pail i think he is not splashing the water liao right?? ehehhe.... oh and how much does neutering cost ah?

hehehe...see you no need buy slimming products...just need 4 dogs....ehhehehehe......LaughSly

xyne
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 10:38 PM

Post #185 of 196 (2819 views)
Shortcut

ooh.. he still does... maybe the pail is heavier.. not as easy.. but still do.. but even if he splash now.. the 'bucket' or 'pail' still got some water left...

hahaa.. yalor hor.. 4 dogs.. if i get to jog them 1 km each day. wah.. putus my kaki...Pirate

kesuke
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 10:44 PM

Post #186 of 196 (2818 views)
Shortcut

hahah...your harvey boy is so funny....ehheeh....can see he loves water alot. have you brought him to the beach before?

hahah....can bring 1 big 1 small dog at a time mah....then only need to jog 2 km...ehhehehe....Laugh

xyne
Doggyman

May 21, 2004, 11:56 PM

Post #187 of 196 (2814 views)
Shortcut

not yet.. have found this beach.. but worried la.. see most beaches are also malay populated...here oso not penang wor.. beaches r not near lerr...

aiks.. 2km?? 1 km oredi i am like panting away.... Unimpressed

kesuke
Doggyman

May 22, 2004, 4:10 AM

Post #188 of 196 (2809 views)
Shortcut

hehehe..then COME TO PENANG!!!! i welcome you.....hehehehe......CoolCoolCool

oh like that ah? then 500m each okie d lah...together 1Km loh..hhehehe.....SlyLaugh

xyne
Doggyman

May 24, 2004, 10:43 PM

Post #189 of 196 (2788 views)
Shortcut

when i go penang tat time u at US la.. heheee..

u know the best is wat?? i let them run at a big field.. and they play fetch.. let them run la.. i just stand/sit there... heheee...

kesuke
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 7:15 AM

Post #190 of 196 (2784 views)
Shortcut

so you must faster faster come mah.....hehehe.....LaughCool

hahahah...ya....this idea is the best...provided that they will retrieve the thing back to you so you don have to go get it yourself...ahhahahah!!!!! LaughSly

xyne
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #191 of 196 (2785 views)
Shortcut

hmm... ya.. uu r right.. wat when i throw they dont retrieve even?? pity me only 'fetch' myself... Crazy ... i wonder if i let them out in the open they will run like crazy horse or sniff sniff only.. heehee

u r coming here oredi mah.. heee.. got u the mag n stickers liao btw..

kesuke
Doggyman

May 25, 2004, 9:07 PM

Post #192 of 196 (2783 views)
Shortcut

hehehe...billy also behave like that sometimes... thought of playing with him but instead seems like i'm playing with myself...aiyoh....CrazyPirateSly i think they will run in open space...freedom mah...ehehhe.... but have to be careful oh if the park is not fenced or what... i'd really love to have them off leash outside but i'm so scared they'd runaway and not come back when i call...so better be on leash...better safe than sorry hor...

wah so fast?? fiona told me you got the stickers liao..and you also picked up the mags...waaahh..thanks a milllion!!! CoolCool

xyne
Doggyman

May 27, 2004, 7:24 PM

Post #193 of 196 (2764 views)
Shortcut

have u noticed this thread its just us now?? hehee mess up again Mad.. kekee

oh.. i took them to the field.. its a fenced up area, but they can run to the basket ball n volley bal courts la.. we ran them with leash but they were so fast like horse we cant even catch up.. later give up la.. let them off leash..hehee.. they were soo happy.. must have been a good sleep for them tat night.. hehee.. sometimes they will take a loong time to come back when u call out for them.. still have to practice la.. but they r so mischievious la.. they think u wont catch them n scold the..so they run n run away ony.. sigh...

tat day they came on command.. after we call a few times.. but when a parlia dog passed by outside.. GONE!!!Crazy .. they like in their own world d.. luckily the dog outside the fence..if not sure fight.. then another parlia dog came.. but this dog soo scared cos the head like drooping n walked like so slowly n so scared la.. the boys think the field is theirs now.. gawdd....Unsure

kesuke
Doggyman

May 28, 2004, 10:23 PM

Post #194 of 196 (2752 views)
Shortcut

hahah..yeah..."oops, we did it again".....ahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!! CrazyCoolTongueLaughSly

ahhaha....wow...i see such big space i also happy la....can run run until you drop...ehehhe..... yeah, have to practise recall alot until they're reliable then can go off leash. if not, if you go chase them sure they think it's a game and run even further. Crazy

hahaha....another dog is a big distraction for them...hard to resist ler...ehhehe.. now they are king of the field!! hahahah.....Cool

xyne
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2004, 8:31 PM

Post #195 of 196 (2741 views)
Shortcut

gawd.. i am so tempted to bring them there again n run their hearts out.. hehee.. very nice feeling.. but of course, they come after u call.. but sometimes ah.. these monyet forget after so much fun.. keekee.. and so scared they bark bark la.. so much noise coz echo from the buildings opposite the field.. sooo loud.. i oso pai-seh.. hehee..

u think its safe for them to go off leash or not?? even if they come.. but when got parlia dogs..they go beserk n forget the whole world.. so much for tyson's influence leh.. hmmm...

kesuke
Doggyman

Jun 1, 2004, 8:39 PM

Post #196 of 196 (2740 views)
Shortcut

if you can, do bring them to the field again..sure they'll love you for it..ehehhe...Laugh personally for me, unless i'm 100% sure my dog can do the recall reliably, then will i let him run off leash. i don like to leash them too..i'd rather they run free and wild but sometimes we just can't do that. i'm really scared of them running away and just ignoring you when you call. what if it's like, an emergency situation and he does not come back? so...i'd rather be safe than sorry. Unsure and unless the park is fenced, then that's a diff story. that's my opinion lah har..Wink

if you think your monkey boys are alright, then go ahead and let them run as long as they please. CoolCool

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my