IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Read me.....please!

alvin_augustus

Feb 26, 2004, 6:06 PM

Post #1 of 5 (456 views)
Shortcut
Read me.....please! Can't Post

Hi everybody here.... am Alvin Augustus Ng, am currently looking for another female american cocker spaniel (black mix white color) since I do owned a female american cocker spaniel (white mix beige color), can someone get me to a place where I can get the dog with low selling price? Or you may call me via my mobile set on 012-3043202. I already fall in love with American Cocker Spaniel, I love their appearance so much. TQ!

Q2- My little female american cocker spaniel (4month plus) is facing the appetite problem, she was like not interested with the dog food that I have feed everyday. And last night she dropped two tooth (one is small front teeth and another one is at the back last 2....consider a big size teeth)....can someone tell me why and how? TQ!!!!! Am really keen to know you as my friend...

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

kcsy
K9 Maniac

Feb 26, 2004, 8:30 PM

Post #2 of 5 (444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin_augustus] Read me.....please! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, alvin

i think u should check out the problem with yr cocker spaniel in the other threads and not in this Chit Chat session. someone will help u there since i am not a expert here. if not, just take her to the vet and check out what has happened to her.

as for the, female american cocker spaniel, i think u really got to look around in all the petshops. sorry tat i can't help you much!

Wink Krystle & Oki Wink

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2004, 5:27 AM

Post #3 of 5 (430 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alvin Smile

Were you there at Central Park, BU last Sunday?... I saw an american cocker exacly like yours... very nice...

if you are looking for another pup, pls do take time to look for a good breder... these days, the petshop dogs have a high death toll... pls beware...

pups do change their teeth... fussy eaters are tricky... you would want to check with your vet on both issues to confirm that your dog is ok...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2004, 7:52 AM

Post #4 of 5 (423 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi, good luck in your search for another ACS, maybe u can check up the liists of breeders for a ACS breeders? or checkout the puppy on sale section in puppy.com...

anyway losing teeth is normallah..they'll normally change their teeth(like human) when they are bout 4-5 months old..it's perfectly normal, so don't panic. as for being fussy over their food, maybe u can try to mix the kibbles with water or even can food...maybe she prefers it that way...if u are worried, just take him to the vet and ask for their advise..in case if ur pup's sick Smile

annjou
K9 Maniac

Feb 27, 2004, 9:51 PM

Post #5 of 5 (412 views)
Shortcut

hi, hows yor ACS?? hows her ears??? recovered?? i m keeping ACS too. yeah, ACS do have ear problem history...b really careful wif the ear...make sure tat its completely dry after bath....& its better 2 shave-off the fur around the ear hole...tat will make the ear cleaner & easier 2 care...
hhmmm..u r trying 2 look 4 another ACS....my advice (through xperience) better after u can take care of yor current ACS very smoothly first....& black+white ACS is not tat easy 2 find....
hope 2 hear from u....Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my