Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
You missed the point as well as way off target!

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 2, 2002, 3:17 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1950 views)
Shortcut
You missed the point as well as way off target! Can't Post

As the title suggested. No furthet comments.It's irrelevant.
I am referring to original post by rainbow d/d Jan 30 2002 9.10AM
That GSD & Dalmatian are classified as strays.

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Feb 2, 2002, 3:31 PM)

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 2, 2002, 7:03 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] You missed the point as well as way off target! [In reply to] Can't Post

First time I hear of pedigrees being let out like that....doesn't the owner worry that they can get stolen or kidnapped?? Maybe the owner doesn't care about them because he/she is unable to handle them...SO SAD!!! Unsure (for the dogs not owner)

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 2, 2002, 7:43 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] You missed the point as well as way off target! [In reply to] Can't Post

One moment please Madam.
There was no mention of those dogs were pedigreed. Only the breed or what they resembled to look like that breed were mentioned.
In doggie terms, Universally applied and accepted("Any dog that is wandering aimlessly, on the road, in the park or any public places, when the owner is not at hand; whether it is lost, escaped from the designated places or being deliberately set free is regarded a stray").

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 2, 2002, 8:32 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] You missed the point as well as way off target! [In reply to] Can't Post

Not Madam lar..Miss!!!
I know they are strays but usually strays don't look like pedigrees...

HWONG
Novice

Feb 2, 2002, 9:08 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1933 views)
Shortcut

Whether they are strays ,watched from a distance, by your side, pedigree or mongrel does not matter. The point is,you are not in control of the victims reaction hence complacency is courting disaster. In the confines of your compound you can turn your home upside down but in public places you have to be responsible. On one thread someone asked why a mob would kill the dogs that attacked a women. If only they had a more responsible owner none of these incidents would have happened.
In another incident the dogs jumped over a 6 foot fence and killed an old lady. The owner was confident the fence could keep his dogs in.
I would certainly hope none out there would miss the point or its relevance.

(This post was edited by HWONG on Feb 2, 2002, 9:11 PM)

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 2, 2002, 9:44 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1930 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] You missed the point as well as way off target! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thousand apologies Miss.Rainbow.
We'll go and ask if they have got birth certs ot not.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 2, 2002, 9:52 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HWONG] You missed the point as well as way off target! [In reply to] Can't Post

Please get you facts right and your priority in its proper perspective, then we can discuss further.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my