Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
this is a great site for dog lover

lex
Novice

Dec 2, 2002, 7:21 AM

Post #1 of 7 (998 views)
Shortcut
this is a great site for dog lover Can't Post

hi, my name is lex. i found that this site is great. a lot of vital information for pet owner he. i just adopted my Lady (shithzu) from SPCA last month. she is a lovely dog and companion. she light up my life. and now, with this site, i can know more people that have the same interest in animal.

i really hope that i can bring my lady out to meet her kind one day. heheeh. wish she have fun as i do.
what ever you do, do it well. when you in the grave, there is nothing more you can do. peace n love

mackmack
Doggyman

Dec 2, 2002, 10:28 AM

Post #2 of 7 (990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lex] this is a great site for dog lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, lex!

I strongly agree with you! this is really a great site, full of helpful people here to give advices and share wonderful experiences!

Back to years ago, my dad adopted a pup from local vet. But he can't get along with the dog that we already kept for few years. Ended up we had to give it away to the SPCA. I remember the environment in SPCA wan't that goog (not sure about now). My dad donated and really wish the pup could find a better place better owner. after a week, we missed him too much and visited him. We were shocked that flies were on him, and he looked sick and skinny. We felt heart-broken to leave him there.....

What I'm trying to express here is,
I'm really glad to hear that you adopted a luvly dog from the SPCA, sounds to me that they do keep pets healthy now to give away for adoption.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Jimmy0216
Novice

Dec 2, 2002, 4:21 PM

Post #3 of 7 (987 views)
Shortcut

Hi ! Welcome to the WOW WOW site! Smile

cdmoo
ALPHA

Dec 2, 2002, 5:09 PM

Post #4 of 7 (983 views)
Shortcut

hi lex,

Welcome to the forum!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 2, 2002, 8:18 PM

Post #5 of 7 (976 views)
Shortcut

hi lex,
welcome to the forum.....SmileWink

regards
kangser and nous

lex
Novice

Dec 6, 2002, 6:44 AM

Post #6 of 7 (958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] this is a great site for dog lover [In reply to] Can't Post

hi averyone,

jee... my lady not felling well today. she keep vomiting. she really scared the hell out of me. Unsure

without thinking twice, she deffenatly ill. soo... i bring her to vet immediatly. and tell you what. to my supprise, the bill is very expensive (for me rm 270) but what to do. my lady sick already, can't just let it be. btw, she is my responsibility. she ain't heavy,she my lady........

haahahahahaha. soooo ladies and gentlement, enjoy your life with your love one.
what ever you do, do it well. when you in the grave, there is nothing more you can do. peace n love

wkser
ALPHA

Dec 10, 2002, 6:27 PM

Post #7 of 7 (939 views)
Shortcut

hi lex,
how is lady today?....she feeling better?.....speedy recovery to lady.....

regards
kangser and nous

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my