Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
how can a male be attracted to another male??

kwangli
Novice

Feb 24, 2004, 8:51 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1137 views)
Shortcut
how can a male be attracted to another male?? Can't Post

hi all. really need your advice on this

me and my bf will be going on vacation and i plan to leave my puppy(unko) with a friend. we brought the unko over to my fren's house to see if the he mixes well with my fren's puppy(baby). end up they're very friendly to each other.

however baby seems sort of mistaken unko as female... keep trying to make 'something' happen... Unsure

unko was very playing with baby all the time (i dun think he realised waht baby was trying to do or else i think he'll bark at him)

anyway.. can anyone pls help if there's way to make baby realise that unko's lelaki??

my bf was worried that unko might be raped when we're not around.

thanks a lot

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2004, 8:34 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwangli] how can a male be attracted to another male?? [In reply to] Can't Post

haahahahaa LaughSlyLaughLaugh... dont worry la.. i dont think they will hump on each another...the other one will get irritated n try to run away n bark.. see see now oso he will try to do the same CrazyCrazy

my dogs (male also) hump on each other.but they never 'insert' so far.. hehehee... they would even hump on plants or wall u know..

maybe just observe the 2 first.. nothing to worry i guess...

kwangli
Novice

Feb 25, 2004, 10:12 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] how can a male be attracted to another male?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hope so..

i'm just worried cos unko is smaller than baby and not able to get away with it..Crazy

but thanks tho, xyne. at least it seems normal for puppies to behave like this. but it's kind of cute to see both of them being so close to each other.. some more can share food and water... amazing. Smile

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2004, 11:03 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1123 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwangli] how can a male be attracted to another male?? [In reply to] Can't Post

yala.. i think its so sweet... my dog licks each other on the tongue la, ear la addoiii...

once my MS gatal.. he kept lying down behind the GR n was sniffing n scratching the tail... then moments tlater.. he was trying to hump the big guy.. similarly oso to the other one sometimes...

sometimes ah.. ii wonder if there are gay dogs..heheheee

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my