First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 23, 2004, 8:29 PM

Post #1 of 125 (6605 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 Can't Post

Dear All,

I'm posting this on behalf of Surind. After the previous short notice jungle trek I'm sure lots of those who couldn't make it was a lil bit dissapointed and was waiting for the next round so here we are .... Round 2 !

Date : Feb 28, 2004 (Saturday)

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7:15 am (sharp)
we hope to be able to go into the jungle by 7.30.

Join us in the list below :

1. Surind & Anjali
2. Ming Yang, Terry & Lightning (most probably)

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes ya !

Note from Surind : he is now working in Chervolet in State. If anyone is keen for a free Chervolet drive do drop by and give him a visit. he is working from 9 - 7 pm.

Surind also says "Hi" to Chloe (RD), Jo (Icecreamz)..... Note ends
Wink

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Feb 23, 2004, 8:33 PM)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 23, 2004, 9:09 PM

Post #2 of 125 (6598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

hey mingyang

just wondering roughly how long to finish the trek??? worry that i pass out before my dog did :/

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #3 of 125 (6598 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

Wahhhh... finally its on again... I'll check my calender and confirm with you guys soon ok... but its already a 99% YES!... just need to check if Tim can make it too... hope he can get off that day... YAY!... I can't wait...

Will promote this outing to all poodle gang!...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 23, 2004, 9:16 PM

Post #4 of 125 (6597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Li Ping,

By Surind and Anjali's time is about 1 hr but for us most probably 1 1/2 hrs ++ I guess.

The previous trek we took is supposed to be a 1 1/2 hr trek but we took 2 hr + to finish it. So I'm giving it an extra 30 minutes (for us hehehe) on this trek too.

Aiyah you defnitely won't die one....just make sure bring water ! and have a good pair of shoe if not sure cannot la. dun worry in btw walk we'll have some rest stop too. so come la n join us Wink

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Feb 23, 2004, 9:16 PM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 23, 2004, 9:19 PM

Post #5 of 125 (6595 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey mary anne,

Ya.... hope to see u n Tim along too. Get Melissa to come along too ya. I will be bringing Lightning this time so she will get to see her. Smile

cheers,
minglmy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 23, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #6 of 125 (6592 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

ok will c you guys there... I'll try to get more ppl ok... Melissa i am not sure she can make it coz she has her new house to get ready... but I'll try...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 24, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #7 of 125 (6581 views)
Shortcut

hey girl...

count me in. and remember to bring cameras this time!!!LaughLaughLaugh

mary,
hahaha...let's bet. see who beg for a rest first. tim or ladee. hahahhahaaaa Laugh

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 24, 2004, 3:50 AM

Post #8 of 125 (6577 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

yaya, will definitely ask Arun to join in too (red bag remember?) LOL....

and he is a very very good photographer too Wink

cheers,
minglmy

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 24, 2004, 3:53 AM

Post #9 of 125 (6575 views)
Shortcut

ya ya...the red bag!!! LaughLaughLaughLaugh

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 24, 2004, 3:57 AM

Post #10 of 125 (6574 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream, AC] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

yalor...hehehehe !

Hey AC,

Join us ya ! Its this coming saturday !

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Feb 24, 2004, 6:34 PM

Post #11 of 125 (6548 views)
Shortcut

Hi!!

I'm in! I'm in!! I'm dogless, so I can be the 'tukang ambil beg'! LaughLaugh It's been a loooooooong time since my last jungle trek!! The last one was hell, so I expect this one to be worse!!

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian (phoenix)

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

melissa
ALPHA

Feb 24, 2004, 7:52 PM

Post #12 of 125 (6544 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ming Yang

Sure the jungle trekking is fun but unfortunately I'm unable to join this time as I'm busy wif my house's thing Crazy.

Again, I miss the opportunity to meet lightning Pirate!

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 24, 2004, 10:16 PM

Post #13 of 125 (6525 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Let's hope this trek lives up to your expectation then ! might not be a tough trek as Surind needs to be at work 9 am....so we gotto make it fast, sweet, sweat and short LOL

1. Surind & Anjali
3. Lilian (phoenix)
4. Jo

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 24, 2004, 10:19 PM

Post #14 of 125 (6523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

oh well, there will always be another time ! so no worries la ! so, when got open house bbq ar ? hehehe :P

cheers,
minglmy

melissa
ALPHA

Feb 24, 2004, 10:29 PM

Post #15 of 125 (6521 views)
Shortcut

coming soon coming soon Smile

Click here to join Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

My three furkids ^_^ Gigi, Cherry & Belle ^_^

makrawl
Canine Addict

Feb 25, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #16 of 125 (6507 views)
Shortcut

WHY....why..........why it has to be 28th.........

actually is my own problemlah. in fact i'm going to Terengganu this weekend for business trip. and I'M GONNA MISS THE OUTING AGAIN!

so MingY, u say traveling while working is good...... and now u see how it is...... AAHHHHHH!!!! my life is torn.......by imagine tha u guy are bringin the dogs along while chatting and playing with DOGS and meanwhile i'm facing 60 government servants and giving a talk...... IT"S SUCKS!

u guys enjoy

Mak

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 25, 2004, 3:06 AM

Post #17 of 125 (6502 views)
Shortcut
Re: [melissa] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

yaaay ! Wink doggies are INVITED ALSO ! kakakaka ! (like THAT also can hor?) LOL.... tak malu one this girl Laugh

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 25, 2004, 3:07 AM

Post #18 of 125 (6501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyah....there will be lots more of other gathering la. so this one cannot then join the next one lor. we'll take pictures for u also lar... (put ur face in by using adobe Wink) then imagine u join us that day lor kakaka :P

cheers,
minglmy

Twenko

Feb 25, 2004, 3:42 AM

Post #19 of 125 (6499 views)
Shortcut

Smile Hello, I would like to join the jungle trek. However, I'm not entirely sure ( as in 100% sure ) that I can make it but for now there's 99% chance of going. So... include me in the list, ok? Hohoho

If I'm going, I'll be going with my parents and my furkids Abby and Chelsea and my brother would probably go too. However, can I quit half-way should something happen? I mean, Chelsea tires very very easily. Takut she pass out halfway, my baby. (^_^)

Thanks.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

My beloved furkids :
Abby, the Lickin' Champ - 7 months, Dober-Rott
Chelsea, the Eating Champ - 6 months, G.R
Jane, the Jumpin' Champ - 8 months, Shih Tzu

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 25, 2004, 3:48 AM

Post #20 of 125 (6497 views)
Shortcut

hey girl,

better inform amanda(kinki), she wanted to join the last jungle trekking but she got to know bout it pretty late.
didn't see her online these days and i dun have her e-mail add.

fweeyi
Dog Kichi

Feb 25, 2004, 4:41 AM

Post #21 of 125 (6491 views)
Shortcut

hey dear, count me in! Wink
Geraldine, Kurt & Koogie
+ I Like to Sleep Like a Lamb~!!!+

BomBom
Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2004, 4:41 AM

Post #22 of 125 (6491 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ming Yang,

Furkid Duchess and I would like to join u guys and furkids this Saturday.

C ya

Audrey

Wink
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 25, 2004, 8:47 AM

Post #23 of 125 (6474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Twenko, fweeyi, BomBom ] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Twenko !

Glad that you are at least 99% confirm ! anyway have added u to the list :) hope to see you there though. Yes, you can quit halfway and trek the way back just gotto follow the trail there.

Hey Geraldine,

Yaaay you are joining us this time ! Do remember to bring water ya !

Hi Audrey,

Welcome to the forum and I'm glad that you will be joining us for this event ! :)

1. Surind & Anjali
2. Ming Yang, Terry & Lightning
3. Lilian (Phoenix)
4. Jo (Icezcream)
5. Twenko, family & Abby & Chelsea
6. Arun
7. Geraldine, Kurt & Koogie
8. Audrey & Duchess

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Feb 25, 2004, 8:55 AM)

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Feb 25, 2004, 5:23 PM

Post #24 of 125 (6462 views)
Shortcut

Honestly, I hope it does NOT live to my expectations! LOL LaughLaugh

I'm not so young and fit anymore but rather old and fat now, so, the simpler the trek, the better! LaughLaugh

BTW, can someone guide me from Federal Highway, coming in from the EPF building? Not very familiar with the place. Either that or......Ming Yang, I'm much more familiar with SS2, so, can I meet you somewhere in SS2, then I follow your car to the trek?

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Feb 25, 2004, 5:27 PM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 25, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #25 of 125 (6457 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Feb 28, 2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL..... It will be a gentler trek this time (according to Surind) do not know how simple does he mean though as he is sooo used to the trek that what is simple to him might be hard for us :P

I will be going over to my bf's place to pick Lightning up before going down to Gasing Hill in Sect 17. Hm.... which part of somewhere near that u r familiar with ? Maybe we cud meet there instead of SS2

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my