My Shih Tzu Skin Problems

bambii
New User

Feb 23, 2004, 6:25 AM

Post #1 of 8 (3443 views)
Shortcut
My Shih Tzu Skin Problems Can't Post

Hi members:

My shih tzu has been sick after one week of being with me. She first had cough and it took 3 weeks to heal. now she has skin problems. she is in her 2nd week of medication....doesn't seem to have signs of improvement. pls recommend a good vet - patient to answer and explain problems

CasperSkywalker

Feb 23, 2004, 7:45 AM

Post #2 of 8 (3437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bambii] My Shih Tzu Skin Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi members:

My shih tzu has been sick after one week of being with me. She first had cough and it took 3 weeks to heal. now she has skin problems. she is in her 2nd week of medication....doesn't seem to have signs of improvement. pls recommend a good vet - patient to answer and explain problems

mind telling us your location so that the members here can recommend some vet clinic to u ?

bambii
New User

Feb 23, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #3 of 8 (3431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CasperSkywalker] My Shih Tzu Skin Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi:

I'm staying in Sri Damansara. The vet that i normally go to is in Bandar Sri Damansara. I just thought probably it's better to get a 2nd opinion. Appreciate if you can give me the address or contact numbers of the recommended vet clinic.
Just to share a little more about my bambi's problems. Hers is nothing new. Very similar to the problems faced by other members here. She scratches none stop, bite her tail, legs and now wounded all her four legs and tail.

Surprising thing is that when she is in her crate, lying on her bed, she won't scratch at all but when i take her out from her crate, she will start scratching immediately and none stop.

On the other hand, i believe because she has been on medication, she is extremely quiet. She always lie on her bed and not very responsive! It really breaks my heart to see her like this....Please help

thanks[

chrisong
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2004, 2:59 AM

Post #4 of 8 (3423 views)
Shortcut

Hi There !!!Laugh

I also stay around Sri Damansara area. Please E-mail me. I will recommend you a good Vet.Wink

My E-mail - chrisoys@yahoo.com

Regards,

Chrisong

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 2, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #5 of 8 (3404 views)
Shortcut

Hi there !!!

Hope ur Bambi recovered soon Sly. Do keep me update ya Wink.

bambii
New User

Mar 4, 2004, 3:18 AM

Post #6 of 8 (3398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] My Shih Tzu Skin Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chris:

Thanks. She is better now. Before she's always like half dead e.g. poor appetite, always sleeping, lost interest in almost everything! But now, she is much more active......she is definitely behaving more like a little puppy

thanks again and yes, will definitely keep you updated

chrisong
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2004, 5:03 AM

Post #7 of 8 (3382 views)
Shortcut

Hi there!!!

How is Bambii???Wink

bambii
New User

Mar 25, 2004, 2:25 AM

Post #8 of 8 (3355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] My Shih Tzu Skin Problems [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi:

She is much better but hasn't completely recover yet i think. Very active now and naughty too.....but this is a good sign

regards,

angelyn

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my