First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Concorn
ALPHA

Aug 16, 2005, 9:49 PM

Post #101 of 120 (26875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [putra] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Putra & Popeye,

It's been quite some time that we all haven't been chatting.. How's thing goes? How's popeye doing?

Coco is fine, getting fatter (i guessed), and more steady for her age. Other than that, only last week, she gave me a latest model handphone. Gosh!! I was really mad at her...CrazyPirate

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

putra

Aug 16, 2005, 10:07 PM

Post #102 of 120 (26867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Concorn,

good to hear from u and your coco is fine.
My popeye too, is fine will bring him back to KL soon from seremban.... happy

cheers
ben

Concorn
ALPHA

Aug 16, 2005, 10:25 PM

Post #103 of 120 (26861 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ben,

Really!! That's good news for you and Popeye too.

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2005, 11:30 PM

Post #104 of 120 (26854 views)
Shortcut

hello

where you two go lah? long time you both MIa.. hohoho...

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 25, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #105 of 120 (26826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

beagle lovers

hey, i heard that beagle is very good & have great instinct to hut ar? any of u bring ur dogie to hunt b4?

Regards,

Yang

Jenn77
Novice

Dec 17, 2006, 10:47 AM

Post #106 of 120 (26405 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie Im new and I will be joining the beagle group very soon.. Looking forward to get a female beagle to accompany my Jack Russell next year! Hope to get more info from u guys soon! Wink

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 25, 2010, 12:41 AM

Post #107 of 120 (25902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello MisterStan.....would like to invite you to this thread as below...Cheers!

Home: Hunting Dog Forum: Hunting Dogs THE JOYS OF BEAGLING

agent008my
Novice

Mar 22, 2011, 7:13 AM

Post #108 of 120 (24919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jenn77] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey all, im new to this forum. i have had the utmost pleasure of owning a beagle for the last 7 years. his name is mozart, and he's adorable.

he is however lonely, and lacks any friends from his own species. i was wondering if any beagle owners would like to have their dogs mingle with mozart.

agent008my
Novice

Mar 22, 2011, 7:27 AM

Post #109 of 120 (24916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey koogie,

i have a male beagle, mozart who's 7. unfortunately mozart hasnt had much canine contact since we bought him. he's been more of a human dog than a dog dog.

im currently looking for friends for mozart and was wondering if u would be interested in letting ur beagle befriend mozart?

cheers

Aerith
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 2:21 AM

Post #110 of 120 (24390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agent008my] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Im new too, and i have a 5 months old Beagle and her name is Corrie Laugh My husband and I actually treat her like our very own daughter..

She recently gotten her third vacination and she will be ready to take her first steps out these coming weekend , So excited for her!

Laugh Can't wait to see how she reacts to her first time stepping on grass and also meeting other dogs , hope it wont turn out to be a disaster though huhu

Maybe we can meet up some day and have a beagle outting would be fun!

agent008my
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 3:19 AM

Post #111 of 120 (24385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Aerith] Beagle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, Im new too, and i have a 5 months old Beagle and her name is Corrie Laugh My husband and I actually treat her like our very own daughter..

She recently gotten her third vacination and she will be ready to take her first steps out these coming weekend , So excited for her!

Laugh Can't wait to see how she reacts to her first time stepping on grass and also meeting other dogs , hope it wont turn out to be a disaster though huhu

Maybe we can meet up some day and have a beagle outting would be fun!

oh wow thats very nice. is she a tri colour pup? im sure, considering her age, she must be a handful.

an outing sounds goodSmileMozart needs one very badly. poor fella has been couped up in the house of late. are you around kl/pj area?

Aerith
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 3:46 AM

Post #112 of 120 (24381 views)
Shortcut

We stay in damansara perdana, was thinking of taking her to Desa park city this weekend for her first day out Cool Yeah she is indeed a handful, the biting and the most annoying is taking her poo out into the living room! But no matter how angry i am with her it wouldn't last, she's just too damn sweet and cute and she damn well knows it! sneaky little creature .

Where do you stay? and where do you usually bring mozart?

agent008my
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 4:00 AM

Post #113 of 120 (24375 views)
Shortcut

oh yeah she will prolly nibble on things until she's about 8 months to a year old. you should prolly train her to do her business outside. usually walks help a lot in training her. and oh yes, u can never stay mad at them for more than 5 mins.

we live in kelana jaya. unfortunately mozart doesnt travel to well. he's extremely afraid of car rides he gets seizures after them, so most of the time we walk him to nearby parks. he used to be visited by a golden retriever, but since we moved house a few months back, he hasnt had much canine contact.

Aerith
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 4:33 AM

Post #114 of 120 (24371 views)
Shortcut

Owh thats too bad, would be nice for them to meet up huhu

Actually she's trained to poo and pee at a specific spot in the bathroom, she does it perfectly but she tends to bring her poo out after she's done. I read a few articles about this and they claim that they do it because they see me clean up after her.. and apparently their "trying to help too" hahah or she just wants attention. She has a bunch of chew toys, i cant emphasis enough on how many chew toys she has, its practically all over the house, but she still chew on our hands.. so difficult to teach her not to. Even tried rewarding her with her own toy after i scold her for biting my hands. haih.. stubborn breeds.. yeah hopefully she stops when she turns 1.. still working on training her

agent008my
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 4:44 AM

Post #115 of 120 (24368 views)
Shortcut

it would be nice indeed, unless we could arrange for them to meet up at some park relatively nearTongue

yeah they do tend to do that, but they should grow out of it over time. do beware though to scan your compound through and through, cuz sometimes if she finds something that smells good to her (usually its birds droppings or droppings from rodents), she'll roll over it and wear that 'doggy cologne' around the house very happily. Laugh

Aerith
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 5:51 PM

Post #116 of 120 (24327 views)
Shortcut

Not a problem, the thing is im not so familiar with kelana jaya parks, which park do you go to? where is it located?

However, its gonna be Corrie's first time out, should i let her get used to moving around solo without other dogs? or its ok for her to start mixing around with other dogs right away? hope she doesn't have the beagle shyness problem.. damn im so excited!!! I cant wait to see how she reacts to her surroundings cos she's such a rascal around the house now cos she knows every single inch of it. Would totally put her in her place when she sees the "World" haha Laugh

agent008my
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 5:59 PM

Post #117 of 120 (24324 views)
Shortcut

the park is in SS3/42. if you search the following numbers on google maps it will help you locate it.
(3.100653,101.607903)
its walking distance from our house so he doesnt need to be freaked out by the car rides :)

they are relatively shy, but dont make the same mistake that we did with letting her socialize. mozart is now very timid around other dogs, he tends to run back to us and hide behind us. thats why we want to give him a fair bit of contact with other beagles.

Aerith
Novice

Apr 13, 2011, 7:53 PM

Post #118 of 120 (24317 views)
Shortcut

Can you share a little bit more about the experience you had when you took mozart to socialize with other dogs? was it cos they were too rough / dominating towards him? is that why he got shy? were the other dogs in packs ? Sorry about all the questions haha first time owning a beagle Unimpressed I had German sheppards all my life before this, but now i can't anymore after moving to KL and staying in a condo . So i have very little experience with this breed.

Maybe we can let the dogs meet up this weekend? I'll try locate the place, how do i PM you my contact? haha is there such thing in this forum? lol

agent008my
Novice

Apr 14, 2011, 7:37 PM

Post #119 of 120 (24250 views)
Shortcut

hi so sorry for the late reply. just noticed your post. this weekend sounds good. u can contact me on my handphone. i have pm'd u my contact.

mozart was perfectly fine with gin and rum in the old house (our neighbours retrievers). since moving however, he has shyed away. beagles are usually friendly with other breeds. however, i think because we did not expose him much to other canines he is a bit reserved.

ill give u an instance. there was a cocker spaniel loose one day while i was walking mozart, and she was very happy to see him. everytime she went near him though, he'd hide at the back of my legs.

EDIT: cant seem to pm u. thats alright. my number is 016.604.5606. u may contact me here:)

(This post was edited by agent008my on Apr 14, 2011, 7:39 PM)

Aerith
Novice

Apr 14, 2011, 9:40 PM

Post #120 of 120 (24239 views)
Shortcut

heheh cute, he's a shy guy Laugh i think Corrie's cowardice.. she's afraid of her leash.. tried to get her to walk with it but she wont move.. she cowers down , tail tucked below and her leg wobbles..

unfortunately i can't make it this weekend anymore, cos my husband planned a trip outstation. I think i need to get corrie used to walking with the leash as well.. never aspect to encounter such a problem..

There is a dog fair in Mines Resort this weekend actually, www.malaysia.com/blog/petz-powwow/ you should check it out.. oh wait Mozart gets car sick.. but it would be fun though huhu I wont be able to go either huhu Frown

how about we meet up next week?.. that way i can get her slightly used to walking with the leash on.. i'll try pm u my number

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my