Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Goldie Lovers

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

jmikent

Feb 20, 2004, 8:59 PM

Post #1 of 231 (3578 views)
Shortcut
Goldie Lovers Can't Post

Hi...hie...ev'bdyWink.Tis is Jamie, I own 2 Golden Retrievers. They r Casper(boy-2yrs old) juz c'lbrated B'day on 12th tis mth & Nikki(gal-goin 2 1yr old) wil c'lbrate B'day nxt mth 12th oso. They r my sweetie pie, i love them very very mch. Well, hope 2 noe mre ppl who r crazy bout dogs esp. Retrievers.....Cheers,Jmi.Tongue

Concorn
ALPHA

Feb 20, 2004, 9:06 PM

Post #2 of 231 (3576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jmikent] Goldie Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello jmikent,

What a nick u hv there!! Welcome to the forum... Wow, so many doggy u own.. Do they fight when feeding time? Tell us more bout them and urself too.

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Feb 20, 2004, 9:09 PM

Post #3 of 231 (3575 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi there!

Welcome! You've come to the right place. Everybody here are dog-lover, dog-crazy, etc.....I own a 8mths old male pug. Hugs to your goldies, Casper & Nikki!

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Feb 20, 2004, 9:11 PM

Post #4 of 231 (3574 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Have fun!! Wink

Another retriever lover on the loose!! LaughLaugh

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Feb 20, 2004, 9:12 PM)

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 10:08 PM

Post #5 of 231 (3571 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi Jamie,

welcome welcome...to both u n your dogs.

hope u'll put up their pics soon so that we can see ur cutie pies Smile

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #6 of 231 (3568 views)
Shortcut

hi hi!!!

another goldie lover!!!! how nice!!!!! welcome welcome on board!!! CoolCool do show us your casper and nikki.....would love to see them!!

oh, and since you are a retriever kaki, do click on the link below to get yourself a Just Retreiver's Tees!!! go to page 14 for the design...we need your support!!!!!! CoolCool (hhehe..so bad lah me....already 'wat' you so soon....hehe...)

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 21, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #7 of 231 (3566 views)
Shortcut

Hi there!!!

Welcome to the forum!! Wow... You're a big GR fan, huh?? Anyway, hope you have loads of fun here!!TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 21, 2004, 3:18 AM

Post #8 of 231 (3564 views)
Shortcut

hi jaime,

welcome to this forum here.... goldens really have wonderful temprements don't they ! good to hug too. hehehe.....

cheers,
minglmy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 4:44 AM

Post #9 of 231 (3561 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jamie Smile

Welcome to doggie portal!... Always glad to have new ppl in this group...

My bf have 2 goldens too... both females... mother and daughter... you can check out the gundog section and you'll fine the retriever's gang there... ENJOY!

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

yenlai

Feb 21, 2004, 5:42 AM

Post #10 of 231 (3559 views)
Shortcut

Slyhi, welcome to our forum. Blush hope you like this site. i have a golden as well, he is closed to 11 mths.

mackmack
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2004, 7:03 AM

Post #11 of 231 (3556 views)
Shortcut

Hi jmikent~

Welcome here!Smile
FAST!!!
Join our JUST RETRIEVERS gang under the Gundog Section and get a TEE exclusively designed by Hunter.Cool well~ it's not FREE!Tongue akkaakakaka....

is my GR, going to be 3 yr-old this May.
BeanBean is my Beagle, 6+ mth-old now.
Both are notti boy boy....

and of course~
I'm a retrievers maniac.
but to tell u the truth,
i'm also a pug-rear maniac!Laugh

Just Yesterday,
i saw a lovely GR pup in PoppyPet house in KK.
think his owner sent him there for boarding... coz no details were given and no price tagged.

u MSN~??

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2004, 1:08 AM

Post #12 of 231 (3546 views)
Shortcut

hi.. welcome.. ohh.. u gotta come join us at the retrievers gang.. you'll find a long list of retriever kakis there Tongue

i've got 3 dogs, a boxer, MS and a GR... hehehe.. and the nottiest of course is the GR la.. keekekeee...

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2004, 1:13 AM

Post #13 of 231 (3545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kesuke] Goldie Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

wah.. tze, must crown u retriever tee ambassador.. Wink great work la ..let's rajin abit.. so anxious to see it oredi.. hehee

ya, jamie.. do drop by at the retriever tee section.. u can click on our signatures... hope to meet u soon!Cool

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2004, 1:18 AM

Post #14 of 231 (3543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Goldie Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

ahhahah....eeehh....you also come here ah?? ehhe.....good good...help me promote the tee...heheh!!! LaughSly faster get 50 orders then can start the printingggggg~!!!!!

so jamie, do drop by the retriever's section and join the gang....and get yourself a TEEEEE!!!! oh, and get 2 for your GRs too....hehehe......CoolCool

xyne
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2004, 1:28 AM

Post #15 of 231 (3542 views)
Shortcut

hahaha.. we both so hard sell ah.. scare ppl away la.....

LaughLaughSly

(This post was edited by xyne on Feb 28, 2004, 1:31 AM)

kesuke
Doggyman

Feb 29, 2004, 9:58 PM

Post #16 of 231 (3531 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xyne] Goldie Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

ya ya.....must be more "shuk lui" a bit.....ehhehehehehehhehe.......LaughLaughSlyCrazyCoolTongueWinkSmile

jmikent

Mar 1, 2004, 8:28 PM

Post #17 of 231 (3522 views)
Shortcut

Hi...hie...ev'bdy.Smile Thanx 4 such warm welcome...i'm touched...Blushheheeheh...Tis is 1 big dog lovers family huh!!???

Thanx 4 inviting me in2 d Retriever's gang....i'd luved 2 b part of d familyWink

I hv 1 silly question. How can i post my doggie's pic here???I mean 4 photo gallery s wel s 4 d icon???

I've tried bt m juz not gd in pc's....Frown

1 mre question, is anybdy goin 2 d Pet's Xhibition tis wkend???

sweesan
Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2004, 8:12 AM

Post #18 of 231 (3514 views)
Shortcut

hello jmikent..

nice pic of your goldie.. i have 1 too.. he's 3 months 3 weeks old.. eheheh...

the pet expo this weekend in MV ?? yeah... i'm going.. are u ?? willl u be bringing your dog as well ??

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

jmikent

Mar 4, 2004, 9:36 PM

Post #19 of 231 (3506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweesan] Goldie Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hello jmikent..

nice pic of your goldie.. i have 1 too.. he's 3 months 3 weeks old.. eheheh...

the pet expo this weekend in MV ?? yeah... i'm going.. are u ?? willl u be bringing your dog as well ??

Hi sweesan,

Thanx!!!Ur puppy luks sooo cute...Wink I b'lieve he's Hugo rite!!??? I saw ur Hugo's Collection...which 1 is u???

Izzit d 1 in red flowery tees & long hair..???U noe wat my Casper luks exactly d same wt Hugo whn he was small...but Casper is a bit "short"...even now he's consider a "ngai chai-pendek" among Goldens.....Nikki is even shorter....v used 2 called her Miniature Golden Retriever......no joke. It's true...she's nearly 1yr now by tis mth 12th bt she luks like a 4/5 mths puppy...bt anyhow i stil luv them a lot...TongueBlush

I'm goin 2 d pet xpo tis wkend...both Sat&Sun, i'l b thr whole day...coz my bf is an xhibitor for Purina ProPlan....u noe d dog food....Casper&Nikki wil b thr too 2 help promote d product....heheheeehh.........LaughWil u bring Hugo along???I wish 2 c him...plus they can join d fun show 2gtr (Hugo,Casper&Nikki)

Which day r u gion???Sat/Sun???Hope 2 c u thr...u can luk 4 me @Purina ProPlan(Nestle) booth....

sweesan
Enthusiast

Mar 5, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #20 of 231 (3501 views)
Shortcut

yeah.. the long haired one... hehehe

Purina ProPlan.. oh.. the dog food.. yeah.. i know... so both your doggie will be there ?? wah... free advertising ar ?? ehehhe

i dont htink i'll be bringing Hugo la.. cause later i cant handle him.. ahahha... i might be going on saturuday or maybe both friday n saturday cause hugo's food going to finish already.. so have to stock up... better go there n buy... cheaper mar.. ehehhe

ok.. i will go n look for u there.. eheh.. and see your doggiess....... CoolCoolCool

so i presume your dogs will be joining the games ??

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

jmikent

Mar 5, 2004, 7:19 PM

Post #21 of 231 (3498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweesan] Goldie Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, thy'l b joining in d fun show....bt i'm stil thinking bout which category should i let them join....huhhhh....canot mk up my mind....Pirate

u're not brining Hugo thr....Frown toooo bad...my Casper&Nikki canot meet him...wel mayb nxt time...i'm not sure oso whtr i can handle d both of them.....Casper is absolutely CRAZY once he's out of d hse esp. whr thr r lotsa "frenz",he bcmes a totally diff. dog. Nikki wil bcme uncontrolable whn she saw Casper goin so WILD...

Hope thy'l bhave a bit lar....Wink Oh...wat r u doin now???I mean wrkng/stdyng??? I'l oni b thr Sat&Sun coz i'm wrkng Unsure....If u're goin thr on Fri u can visit ProPlan booth luk 4 Kent...my bf & get sme FREE GIFT frm him....hehehehehehehheee.......Laugh

So c u thr....~*__*~ Tongue

jmikent

Mar 5, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #22 of 231 (3496 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] Goldie Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...concorn,

Well s u noe GR hv good temprement....so thy don fight whn feeding time....Wink coz thy hv separate food bowls.

S 4 water i put a giant water bowl 4 them 2 share....so whnever thy cme bck frm an outing/walk thy wil rush 2 d water bowl 4 water....usualy Casper is such a gentlemen he'll let Nikki drink 1st.....I thk Casper "sayang" Nikki a lot coz ev'tme i gv them treats/snacks, Casper wil let Nikki hv it 1st....soOOO SWEET...Blush

How many doggie u hv????

kesuke
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2004, 11:27 PM

Post #23 of 231 (3495 views)
Shortcut

wow....you have such a lovely golden!!! CoolCool

jmikent

Mar 6, 2004, 12:25 AM

Post #24 of 231 (3493 views)
Shortcut

Thanx....bt tis oni happens whn thy're @ hme....1ce out of d hse...or should i say 1ce i put on their leash...thy'l bcme like mad doggie....jumpng around..knockng @ each oth. 1ce whn i bring thm 2 PD-Port Dickson, thy were so happy&xcited....Laugh~~Thy ran around d beach...knocking each oth...thy even knock me off 1ce....so whn i saw thm running 2wards me i'l run 2 anothr end thn thy start chasing me round....thy hv so mch fun thr....bt d oni thg is thy like chasing aft small kids......esp.Nikki.whnever she saw a kid, she'l run over 2 d kid & jump on thm....luckily tht day is Hari Raya Haji & all d Malays went 4 their prayers...Tongue if not i can imagine thm chasing aft d Malays thn i'l b in BIG TROUBLE!!!Crazy

Casper love d water d most....he cant wait 2 jump in2 d water 1ce out of d car.......Sly

I'm bringing thm 2 2row's Pet Xpo, I'm wory i cant handle both of thm.....my bf wil b thr 2 bt he has 2 tk cre of d booth, he's 1 of d xhibitor thr....guess i'l hv 2 ask a fren 2 help me out........Smile

R u goin thr????

sweesan
Enthusiast

Mar 6, 2004, 1:13 AM

Post #25 of 231 (3490 views)
Shortcut

hallo...

erm.. i'm not bringing HUgo la.. cause i'm going after class mar... i study in PJ.. and i stay in KLang.. so i'll go MVEC after class lor.. about 1 pm with one of my firned.... hehehe... your dogs are soooooo cute !!! CAsper is the bigger one n Nikki is the smaller one ?? wah.. their fur is like sssooooo soft !! Angelic

i'll be going tomorrow.. ehhe.. so see u there ! what's your name huh ?? Smile

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my