First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

drew
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2002, 1:51 AM

Post #76 of 85 (1209 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] oAllo from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Arthur,

i thought of getting a big big tub and fill in with water for them to swim rather than taking them to beach after that trip ... got so tired ~! had to run after Suki as she ran towards someone asking him to sayang her ... then had to run after hazel for going into the water by herself ... geeezzz ~!

after grooming, they look like tin-tin lol ... on of the dogs in a comic .. hehhee or maybe that is a MS as well... Tongue i agree they do look smart and stylish after grooming ~!

laterz

drew
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2002, 1:55 AM

Post #77 of 85 (1208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] oAllo from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Eliza,

wooooo, going shopping but not coming to Pyramid ?? what a waste ~! hehhee just joking ... the pet shop in mid valley's called pet's wonderland and the price are not so reasonable for me Tongue some things are too expensiveee Unsure try pet shops in SS2 and taipan ... there's a new one here near to MEtropolitan, Inti, and Taylor's college ... the shop's name is erm ... damn i forgotten ...Unimpressed the price are reasonable in that shop ... i'll find out what's the name of the shop for you if u want to ...

laterz

drew
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2002, 1:58 AM

Post #78 of 85 (1207 views)
Shortcut

hey Arthur,

i'm wondering how can Lee Ron wear those ... Princess and Snoopy (cocker, got stolen) didn't like wearing those at all ... last time tried to put one on them at ngiht for them to wear it to bed... morning wake up eralize the shirt hilang already ... then found it under my bed got holes ... Crazy after that didn't dare to buy any clothes for them to wear ...

where as Hazel likes to wear it i think Crazy ... hehhee

laterz

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2002, 5:35 AM

Post #79 of 85 (1202 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] oAllo from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza!

Thks for the nice comments on Lee Ron the Samurai! The kimono was really nice but really expensive too! Cannot afford-lah! The blue printed kimono was given as a birthday gift to Lee Ron from another fellow schnauzer owner. I think this cost approx RM40+. He looks very good in it as well (Of course, I am biased!Wink)

The petshop in MidValley is big but don't really carry the range of doggie clothing. The kimonos are available in another pet shop that imports a lot of Japanese stuff (cos' the owner studied grooming in Japan) located in Atria Shopping Complexs, Damansara Jaya, PJ. If your trip to KL is over the weekend or if you can squeeze some time in between, we can meet up somewhere and zoom over to this place. Let me know.

BTW, have fun in your coming doggie party in PEN. Take some snaps of Yippi for me ok? He has such a smiley face!Sly

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Dec 31, 2002, 5:43 AM

Post #80 of 85 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] oAllo from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CoolDrew!

We started them young as puppies. They wear baby pyjamas to sleep during the night in their crates as the room is aircond. So as adults, they are used to wearing clothes. Wearing hats or caps, now that is another thing to master! Wink

Rdgs Arthur

elizatye
K9 Senior

Dec 31, 2002, 8:59 PM

Post #81 of 85 (1185 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Arthur, Drew,

Smile Thanks for your information. This trip to KL is purposely for shopping, we will be in KL only for 1 day, and so we will quite rush. We have to go to the big shopping complex that have various of shops, especially boutique Tongue , that is easy for us to find, b coz we are not so familiar with KL. We knew only mid valley, KLCC and, ya, of cause Sunway Pyramid. I hope that I can buy something special for Yippi in this places. If I just keep looking for the pet shop, my members will kill me Pirate . But probably I will be going to KL again for the dog show in March 2003. (Is the next dog show is KL ah?) Arthur, then I will kacau you loh Wink . Ha ha ha …

Smile Eliza

beast
Novice

Jan 11, 2003, 10:13 PM

Post #82 of 85 (1151 views)
Shortcut

Very manly kimono!! Do tell me which petshops to go in KL. PJ also can, coz my hubby knows the area in KL and PJ very well, whenever he drives around, its seems like he knows the area in m'sia as if he is the local there LOL!

So when you returning to SG? Do come and visit me and we go to this doggie cafe called Urban Pooch for a cuppa while the pooches can have their doggies menu and mingle with other furries.

So did you manage to find the sailor suit?? I am interested to acquire it. What size should I get?

(This post was edited by beast on Jan 11, 2003, 10:27 PM)

Shiraz
Novice

Jan 11, 2003, 11:39 PM

Post #83 of 85 (1145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beast] oAllo from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eileen,
Nice to "know" you. I am also newly owned by a Schnauzer and have learnt some things from your thread. Re the Christmas party - is it for members of the Schnauzer club in Singapore ?
Lena
Hugs and kisses to your furkids !

beast
Novice

Jan 13, 2003, 8:41 PM

Post #84 of 85 (1137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shiraz] oAllo from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lena and Shiraz,

Welcome on board!! Congrats in owning a MS. You will love their funny antics and the way the gallop around when they are happy!! Very fun to see!! Also you will get addicted by it and no sooner you will have 2nd MS hehe..just kidding Wink Where do you acquired Shiraz?? How old is he/she now?

Oh the Xmas Party is held by Free and Easy schnauzers. Its not from Schnauzer Club. (SCS). Well do pop by to F&E. Its fun and everybody are very friendly and we share common interest!! SCHNAUZER!!! haha

Muaks and licks from B&B

Shiraz
Novice

Jan 14, 2003, 2:30 AM

Post #85 of 85 (1131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beast] oAllo from Singapore [In reply to] Can't Post

Me confirmed Schnauzer addict oriedi ! 2nd one not possible la, have one chi at home too. Got her from a pte breeder. except for her round head, everything seems okie la. Hmmm, wonder if the head would broaden out and become rectangular. Anyway, I dun care, I luv luv luv her !

Noselicks to you and B & B from Shiraz and Ma-le (the chi)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my