Naughty Beagle!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 24, 2004, 9:38 PM

Post #51 of 55 (920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Naughty Beagle! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Surchinmy, yes dogs sleep a lot anyway. I was just wondering cos lately Picnic continues sleeping while Sparky is awake pacing their living area. I guess you are right, probably nothing to be concerned about. Thanks. Best regards,J

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 24, 2004, 9:58 PM

Post #52 of 55 (919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Naughty Beagle! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I hope it is just the hot weather. They are more active in the evening when it is cooler and just take cover in the day. Yes, I spayed Picnic before the first period. There are different schools of thought on whether to do it before or after. The latest thinking leans towards the before arguement. Anyway, since I didnt want to risk having a litter of mongoloid puppies, I thought it safer to do it earlier. Picnic is none the worst for it. She is still growing in pace with Sparky. Her temperament has also steadied somewhat recently despite being spayed. I havent decided to neuter Sparky. To begin with, he wont get pregnant anyway. And since I keep them indoors he doesnt get the chance to roam around unsupervised. Best regards,J

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 25, 2004, 2:35 AM

Post #53 of 55 (906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan] Naughty Beagle! [In reply to] Can't Post

TongueTongue... Hmmm.. Sounds like it is due to the hot weather... Kekeke...

Hmmm.. Sparky is not too aggressive, right? Anyway, some people do recommend neutering because it might help reduce the aggressiveness in males. Tongue Anyway, since one of the pair is spayed, this should be good enough... Wink

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

jaytan
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #54 of 55 (904 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] Naughty Beagle! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, aggressive? Neh, Sparky is a nice guy. But he sometimes bully Picnic but even then, he is more gentle than she is. Best regards,J

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 25, 2004, 5:04 PM

Post #55 of 55 (900 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan] Naughty Beagle! [In reply to] Can't Post

SlySlySly... I see...

Kekeke.. A reversal of roles... Picnic is more aggressive... TongueTongueTongue Hmmmm... Snoopy's parents are like that too. Snoopy's mom is the more dominant dog in her household... WinkWink

This is what they say Woman Power... LOL!! LaughLaughLaugh

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my