What's best breed for me?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 20, 2004, 8:30 AM

Post #26 of 30 (707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] What's best breed for me? [In reply to] Can't Post

erm hello... tao foo fa business not good ar? so much time to search on google... or are u moving into this internet business soon?? Cool

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 20, 2004, 5:30 PM

Post #27 of 30 (707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] What's best breed for me? [In reply to] Can't Post

ha.... deleted only ask me to see... aiseh !

cheers,
minglmy

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 20, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #28 of 30 (702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HouseFire] What's best breed for me? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear HouseFire ...

Have been following your posts ... and will summarise your postings as follows:

(a) You already have 2 dogs ... And you seem to have some trouble coping with and training your current dogs. Particularly, your postings suggest that you are concerned because one of your dogs has a tendency to bite.

(b) At some stage, you have already rejected a dog for its "ridiculous" bark ...

(b) You are a very busy busy person ... hard at work ... And also don't want to "waste" too much time on having to train or keep your dogs clean (referring to your posting re "showering" the dog) ...

(c) Now you are looking for a small or small/medium sized pure breed dog ... because you believe that (i) small dogs are easier to shower ... (ii) small dogs are easier to handle ... (iii) small dogs are less aggressive than big dogs.

(d) And your other criteria are ... (i) the breed must be obedient, but (ii) must not be too active, or (iii) too troublesome to look after.

(e) Based on all the above - you seeking suggestions from the forum ...

(1) First ... please note that the Boston is an active dog that is very intelligent and requires attention and human interraction ... the Boston Terrier is also an in-door dog ... Suggest you re-read the articles and information on the Boston Terrier.

(2) If you are busy with work and already find looking after your 2 existing dogs bothersome, difficult or troublesome ... Then, can you really cope with a 3rd dog, whatever its breed, size or temperament?

For sure, having to bathe, train and look after 3 dogs (whatever the breed or size of the 3rd dog) is surely going to be more work than 2.

Or is it your intention to focus your attention on the 3rd dog? If so, what happens to your existing 2 dogs? ...

(3) No breed of dog ... comes automatically well-behaved, obedient and not troublesome ... All breeds require attention, care, training and consistency from the owner - before they become well-behaved, obedient and not troublesome ...

The next time you see a well-behaved dog ... ask the owner how much the dog figures in his or her life ... the answer will be most revealing.

Given the above, I would suggest that you learn more about dogs, learn more about your existing dogs ... give more attention and care to the dogs you already have before looking for a 3rd dog ...

Cheers Smile

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Feb 20, 2004, 9:15 PM)

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jun 6, 2004, 9:26 PM

Post #29 of 30 (634 views)
Shortcut
What's best breed for me? Take a survey!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all Smile
  • New to keeping furkids???...
  • Wanna find out a suitable breed for yourself???...
  • Wanna get the right breed???...

Try this survey to help you decide!!!

http://sy.adiho.com/...id=33&appid=9901

Have fun and good luck... ENJOY Wink!!!

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

goldilock
Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2004, 7:24 PM

Post #30 of 30 (591 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HouseFire] What's best breed for me? [In reply to] Can't Post

go check out at http://uk.pedigree.com/...D/SelectADog/default

try it Blush

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my