Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
golden glitters for goldmember

First page Previous page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

May 31, 2005, 6:15 AM

Post #1126 of 1133 (1682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] golden glitters for goldmember [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah lah, now my aunt spoil him ah, every night she ta pau a pack of rice and vege and meat for him so now he don't like dogfood liao....

Yah loh... now he shed shed... must bath him more heheheheh.... I will holida soon, will bring him out to jalan and meet his gf hehehe... he long time never see his gf loh, wonder she got grow big or not.... it's spaniel mix hahaha...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

kwlean2002
Doggyman

May 31, 2005, 4:55 PM

Post #1127 of 1133 (1669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] golden glitters for goldmember [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha....mouchichi not choosing food, as long as is FOOD FOR HER, everythig is ok ! she also like to eat dogfood !

I'm had to bath her every 2 days, due she like to play till very dirty...and she HATE to bath....Unsure...after she shed..look like she very thin...in fact she very `gemuk' now !!!! less of execise !!! she already MIA on JT 1 month....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2005, 4:26 AM

Post #1128 of 1133 (1660 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha.... at least se eat everything lah.. Boxen don't like dogfood lioa... and worst, just bought a big bag of trusty for him hahahah....

Wah, bath every 2 days, can meh? I though can only bath the most is once a week? Unless you don't use shampoo heheheh.....

Hahah... MIA from JT ah? Why lah? Good exercise mah hehehhe...Tongue

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jun 2, 2005, 4:31 PM

Post #1129 of 1133 (1654 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hahaha.... at least se eat everything lah.. Boxen don't like dogfood lioa... and worst, just bought a big bag of trusty for him hahahah.... trusty...ah...she dosen't like to eat...she prefer predigree...somemore my dog take predigree....fur always in healthy !

Wah, bath every 2 days, can meh? I though can only bath the most is once a week? Unless you don't use shampoo heheheh..... If not she 'll be smelly, and her mouth...Tongueis like tong sampah ! don know she get easier dirty (she always laydown like buffollo after take bath and go `mop' our car poarh....Unsure) or smelly....she alway taking 2 times bath a week...she also strong as buffullo !!

Hahah... MIA from JT ah? Why lah? Good exercise mah hehehhe...Tongue becoz she on heat...so she MIA long ago...on holiday...I'm back to Ipoh while JT is start....so this week, we'll be there, if nthing interrupted !!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 2:26 AM

Post #1130 of 1133 (1647 views)
Shortcut

OH.... She only eat Pedigree ah? Boxen bored with Pedigree hahahah...

Yah loh... their mouths smell like tong smapah... so must give them eat mints hahahaha....I didn't know Mouchichi is a mop hahahah...

Oh.. on heat... Now ok so sure will go JT loh.....

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jun 3, 2005, 5:01 PM

Post #1131 of 1133 (1638 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
OH.... She only eat Pedigree ah? Boxen bored with Pedigree hahahah... as long got FOOD, or see you hold something of food (never thinking what's that...althrough last time my mom hald a pck of `bajak' for outside flower....) her salivar already `banjir' on our feet !!! Crazy

Yah loh... their mouths smell like tong smapah... so must give them eat mints hahahaha....I didn't know Mouchichi is a mop hahahah... that's why !! we need to leashed till she dry, if not wasting my water and shampoo.....

Oh.. on heat... Now ok so sure will go JT loh.....yeah finish already loh, its time to bring her kai-kai loh !!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jun 4, 2005, 4:28 AM

Post #1132 of 1133 (1625 views)
Shortcut

eheh.. last time I got one dog ah, love to eat rabbit and chicken shit wan....so gross hahahah... me stay away from her, so eeee....

Yah loh, bring her go kai kai loh... then maybe she will be less naughty hahahha

kesuke
Doggyman

Jun 10, 2005, 2:47 PM

Post #1133 of 1133 (1589 views)
Shortcut

hello there..sorry for the disappearance..ehehe =P

how are you? how are things going on?
have you found beng beng??

oh you adopted 2 roborovski hammies? i wan i wan!! sigh..now i'm trying to get a hammie to keep her. my friend has a really cute rat..her name is amelia.. i will take pictures of her and show you. she is so tame and when you scratch her ears she'll actually close her eyes like she's enjoying it...just like a dog!!!

oh dear...it was a nasty cat bite for you. must have left a scar on your hand huh..
ah blue eyed cat eh..i haven't seen one before.. yeah grey cats with yellow eyes are really pretty..do cats have red eyes? or green eyes?

Sorely missed and always remembered - Beloved Billy
Penang lang? Click here!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my