Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Beagle Lover

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

putra

Feb 12, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #1 of 105 (1361 views)
Shortcut
Beagle Lover Can't Post

PiratePirateSlySly Hi Hi me too consider new here, but very sad that i need to selling of my beagle. Due to moving to place that cant have pets.Frown

Concorn
ALPHA

Feb 12, 2004, 10:23 PM

Post #2 of 105 (1358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [putra] Beagle Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Putra,

Welcome to the forum... Too bad that u hv to sell ur beagle... Lots of places doesn't allow pets. Even my place now doesn't allows to but lots of neighbour having pets.. Mgmt sometimes never bother to kacau. This things will happen only when neighbour complaint..

Please reconsider again b4 u will regret later...

concornSmile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Feb 13, 2004, 12:08 AM

Post #3 of 105 (1355 views)
Shortcut

Hi putra! Welcome to the forum!!

Reconsider your decision to sell your beagle. I'm sure that something can be worked out somehow or other. Even if you're moving to an apartment that says you can't keep dogs, sometimes the management does close one eye and let you keep one. So, think really carefully. Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 12:26 AM

Post #4 of 105 (1352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Beagle Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Phoenix & Concorn,

Thank you for your advise, Smile...... I have thought of many way liao.

Hope it will do. Maybe sent back to my hometown and let my parents take care.

Regards

Frownbeagle (popeye)

Concorn
ALPHA

Feb 13, 2004, 1:07 AM

Post #5 of 105 (1348 views)
Shortcut

C, that's another alternative wat!! Rather than selling off ur precious popeye.. He sure hurts when u said that.. They hv senses too, u know. I once think like u too, when i planned to shift to a condo and tell her (Marnie, my lab) she listened and i can see that she is not so happy. Frown.

concorn Smile

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 13, 2004, 2:56 AM

Post #6 of 105 (1347 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

welcome to the forum, hope that you'll be able to find a way to keep ur beagle.

cheers,
minglmy

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 5:54 PM

Post #7 of 105 (1339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Beagle Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi minglmy,

yeah . i have make up my mind. Sent him back to my hometown rather to sell it.

SmileSmile. Thank you

Cheers

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #8 of 105 (1338 views)
Shortcut

Glad to hear that you have finally made up your mind and made a right choise Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 13, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #9 of 105 (1335 views)
Shortcut

Hi putra,

good to know u finally found a better option than to sell ur furkid away. At least u will still be able to see ur baby from time to time ! CONGRATS YA

cheers,
minglmy

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 6:48 PM

Post #10 of 105 (1334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Beagle Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi shlee,

u lost her? what is the last location? give me some details,

I try to help. ok Hope u will get back your MiMi soon

Best regards,

Beagle lover (popeye)

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 6:57 PM

Post #11 of 105 (1332 views)
Shortcut

Hi, thanks for your offer. You are such a nice person! Smile

My MiMi is being stolen from my house at Bandar Puchong Jaya about 2 mths plus ago. She is a mixed terrier, golden brown colour, short but curly hair, red nose and very small in size, roughly 10kg only. She is now 1 year old. I really miss her. Can you understand how sad i am when losing my lovely baby? I hate the dog thief very much to take away my furkid. It's similar to taking my happiness away Frown

That's why i strongly encourage you to send your furkid back to hometown instead of selling him off. They got sense too, they will be very sad if you decided to leave him away. But luckily.....you have made a right choice now. I'm happy for you and your furkid Wink

Btw, where r u staying now? Yes, pls assist to keep an eye for my MiMi. She could be anywhere now after resold.

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 7:02 PM

Post #12 of 105 (1331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Beagle Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

hello minglmy,

Yeah...I am happy too. Thank you.

I will try not to keep him long at my hometown. Bring popeye back to KL and "bark" around

hehehehe...

Thank you so much to all

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 7:55 PM

Post #13 of 105 (1328 views)
Shortcut

Ok, we are all dogs lover, why not helping each other.

so i hope next time dog owner beware of those thief..

I use to lock up my beagle in cage at night with pad lock, worry ppl climb in my house!

currently i am staying at BU, very near to the Central Park. I also stay at Puchong before and

i go there often, because my friends staying there.

ok...cheers

popeye

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #14 of 105 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Yes, all of us is dog lover. We must help each other. How i wish somebody has come across my MiMi and give me a call. I'm always waiting for the "call" everyday! Anyway, my MiMi could be at anywhere now after resold. So, pls assist to keep an eye around. BU...very jam lately huh? I always pass by BU to Kepong. And sometimes do my shopping at One U. Smile

Can ur doggie stand for the long journey? Just wondering how long could our doggie sit in a car? Last time, my doggie will vormit in the car even though the journey is not long, only 20 mins. Crazy

It's really a good idea to send him back to hometown. And you can visit him and your parents very often. I think it is the best solution for him and you. Becoz you won't feel guilty and u won't miss him very much also.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Feb 13, 2004, 8:39 PM

Post #15 of 105 (1324 views)
Shortcut

yaay ! that's the way .... LOL... bark-bark here n bark bark there Tongue

cheers,
minglmy

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 8:47 PM

Post #16 of 105 (1323 views)
Shortcut

hi,

yes the road jam due to the road close at NKVE.
when my popeye young he is ok from BU to seremban, only once he vomit. If further journey , need to stop and rest b4 cont the journey. Plan your long journey .Always plan ahead.

Currently, u dont own any furkid? If no, why dont u get 1, so slowly u can cool down on MiMi.
If u love her, just make a good wishes for her and cont your normal living. ok bye bye

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 8:53 PM

Post #17 of 105 (1322 views)
Shortcut

I still got another 4 doggie. They are MiMi's parents, sister and brother. They are from one family. It seems like the family is not perfect already after losing MiMi, the eldest among all the puppies! I've already calm down myself a lot. But still can't stop thinking of my MiMi sometimes. Thus, i will still continue looking her around. I just wish that MiMi is well taken care by a loving person now, and i able to find her back one day very soon later. Please pray for me too Smile

I never brought my doggie for a long journey. Just wondering how could i travel with so many dogs in a car Laugh Must get a big big car then.....he he...

When u travelled last time with ur doggie, was there somebody inside the car to take care of ur doggie while u drove?

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #18 of 105 (1321 views)
Shortcut

Ai yoh, u own so many dogs..... Yeah i will pray for MiMi too....

I travel, put him in cage. I drive alone. That time when i travel often with him, he's only 3 to 6 month, so i can put popeye in the cage. Now no more travel with him, Thinking how to bring him back to Seremban by driving alone. If leaving him freely, i think my whole back sit will damage..hehehe.

Now my popeye is 10 month, very heavy and active. Sometimes he make me headache...but looking at beagle, there are really smart and impreasive. Especially when they run in small step (like hopping), really cute and funny.

If everything get well, and my plan work out, I will get another beagle, a female, hehehe...let my popeye have a gf.....So then later they can breed.. And later i own many beagle....kekeke...

beagle lover

shlee
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 9:37 PM

Post #19 of 105 (1320 views)
Shortcut

Ya lor, the parents accidentally got pregnant mah, so got 3 puppies later loh. And it's so sad to send the puppies away, thus finally we dicided to keep all the doggie Tongue But don't worry, all of my female dogs have been spayed, even MiMi has spayed already. Luckily.....otherwise my MiMi might become a "breeding machine" now.....

Why u love Beagle so much? Hmm.....i'm not familiar with this breed. Is it a very big size dog? It's headache to bring a big size dog for travel together. Perhaps u can ask ur friend (gf?) to accompany u in the car to take care of ur doggie while u r driving back to hometown.

Hmm...u sound like a dog lover too. Luckily, u have decided to keep ur doggie. Or else i'm sure u will regret later Smile

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 9:48 PM

Post #20 of 105 (1319 views)
Shortcut

ohh...now only u said that i sound dog lover......I am true dog lover, but because of working in KL and only renting rooms or before house with housemate, how to take care of it, very difficult.

I actually plan to buy a house at Puchong Jaya, and is very soon, but since i at BU renting , now allow pets, so sad. I love my popeye too.

Tomolo i going to engage with my gf....hehehe..
My wedding dinner only at Nov, so i still got time to get a house.....

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 9:55 PM

Post #21 of 105 (1318 views)
Shortcut

Smilewow,

congratulations..ever head that u r getting engaged..

wishing both of u a long loving lifeSmile

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 10:10 PM

Post #22 of 105 (1315 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Beagle Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nathalie,

Thank you so much

Beagle lover
popeye

nathalie
Doggyman

Feb 13, 2004, 10:32 PM

Post #23 of 105 (1314 views)
Shortcut

Smilehow's ur popeye currently?

putra

Feb 13, 2004, 10:36 PM

Post #24 of 105 (1313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Beagle Lover [In reply to] Can't Post

ok he's good and healthy, but naughty loh,

what dog u own? share a bit laa..

popeye

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 14, 2004, 2:53 AM

Post #25 of 105 (1310 views)
Shortcut

Hi!!

Sad to hear that you've got to give up your Beagle... UnsureUnsure Don't worry, you can post your request at the Adoption section. Plenty of members here who loves Beagles...

How old is your beagle?

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my